Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari (23175 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan / 2019 | Fayose Defeated Buhari, Atiku Others In An Online Poll / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by CentaurXXV: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Zceesneh:
try get small sense naa

Another dumb #Wailer.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Ximenez(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
excel101:
You're both saying same thing, he said that Book Haram have not been totally destroyed, while you're praying for their destruction. Additionally, for your info the man said the fact, while you are acting on faith.
But why are some people so excited about the sad news?
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Ximenez(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
nacozee:
Ur kind deserves this administration. MUGU
you are not making any point. Please don't quote me again. You are an intellectually challenged fellow hence you are not fit to discuss anything with me. The best you can muster up are swear words and abuses, so please steer clear.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Ximenez(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rapmoney:
So you think Nigerians are living under one house?
it's an analogy. The one ones means Nigeria and we Nigerians are inhabitants. So no matter what happens good or bad, it will affect everyone. So it's always disgraceful when i see people calling one another names like zombie, wailer, Afonja etc.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Ximenez(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
excel101:
You're both saying same thing, he said that Book Haram have not been totally destroyed, while you're praying for their destruction. Additionally, for your info the man said the fact, while you are acting on faith.
Not quite. When we heard the news that they have been conquered, it came as a relief, especially for the people in the North, but unfortunately they haven't been totally destroyed. But when i opened this topic and saw some comments of some people, it's so pathetic. Some people are so eager for this administration to fail not knowing it will also affect them too.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Emassive(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Would you rather have everyone live a lie that u wish them to yet have more people die daily. Calling people who chose to believe the truth from the lies of our govt Daft is rather bad. You can decide to believe the govt's lie and have more people die later. Just take it easy

Ximenez:
Why do we have too many daft people in this part of the world. Some people are actually happy to know that the dreaded sect is still active. Since your brains can't grasp it, let me quickly remind you that whatever happens with this present administration will affect everyone, as long as you reside in Nigeria. So start Laughing out loud that BOKO HARAM is yet to be defeated and the indiscriminate killings in Port Harcourt, instead of praying and hoping that things get better. I don't understand how people will be living in a house and at the same time be wishing for that house to collapse if it's not foolishness.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Ximenez(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emassive:
Would you rather have everyone live a lie that u wish them to yet have more people die daily. Calling people who chose to believe the truth from the lies of our govt Daft is rather bad. You can decide to believe the govt's lie and have more people die later. Just take it easy

That's not my point. Yes it is true BOKO HARAM hasn't been defeated unfortunately. But is that supposed to be a source of good news to some people? Maybe you don't know, there are a lot of people who derive joy when they hear any negative thing about this administration not knowing that their failure is affecting them directly or indirectly.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Eastwest: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Which Bokoharam? was it the one the NA captured their flag

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by ArabMopol(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
incompetent clueless dullard, so if u release the chibok girls u kept in ur safehouse in duara the zombies will celebrate the end of Boko haram one funniest thing about this Boko haram crisis, since landlocked oil barren desert people refuse to fight this ear with sincerity ,their brothers,uncles, wives, daughters, nephews, nieces,mothers, fathers and friends will continuously be the casualties, the war should continue
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Danfemi(m): 1:57am On Jan 13, 2017
God pls wht re u waiting for, u dat deliver us from Abacha u re still alive, God come and do it again
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by gloryman91: 2:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Change ur cabinet now.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by opribo(m): 3:06am On Jan 13, 2017
For him to publicly declare this I suspect has gone wrong. Well, O lord, we are in your hands O, since these political marauders have openly declared helplessness. The same boko they said has been defeated technically and routed out of their base is the same are claiming is not yet defeated. Na wa o
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by nacozee: 3:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Ximenez:
you are not making any point. Please don't quote me again. You are an intellectually challenged fellow hence you are not fit to discuss anything with me. The best you can muster up are swear words and abuses, so please steer clear.
Please dont quote you again? wat does that even mean? wen you are literally brainwashed by this failed govt and make comments of propaganda? u are a joker
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by banggy: 3:30am On Jan 13, 2017
DTOBS:
We didn't believed you before!!!
No where in the world has terrorist completely defeated lets be realistic
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Ashmark(m): 3:46am On Jan 13, 2017
CentaurXXV:

And you are very "dumb" for quoting me with mis-construed malapropisms.

Is okay
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by RonJeremy: 3:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Boko Haram is the creation of Northern elite to frustrate GEJ, President Trump will deal with Mallam Buhari very soon. The days of Buhari killing innocent Christians are over now that the White House is under the control of believers....
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by mastasam(m): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2017
true talk Presido
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by revivalistdee(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2017
MIGHTYMAN82:
am 100% sure ur nt up to 10yrs old & blame ur parent 4 their mistake that they refused 2 train u about the ethics of respect 2 ur senior imagine u calling ur president all sort of name just because u read unconfirm news on nairaland put this ur mine d man u hv insult is a grand father & if u thing it's an easy 2 rule just contest as a local government councelor pls my 2 u and nairaland user respect ur senior & ur leaders

the pepper no reach your side now plus you're not a victim of this so called calamities, assuming that you truely knew the meaning of what's happening to the affected people, you won't come here to show us that your papa and mama train you well. mtheew. oponu,,, omo
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by adonis89(m): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Ximenez:
Why do we have too many daft people in this part of the world. Some people are actually happy to know that the dreaded sect is still active. Since your brains can't grasp it, let me quickly remind you that whatever happens with this present administration will affect everyone, as long as you reside in Nigeria. So start Laughing out loud that BOKO HARAM is yet to be defeated and the indiscriminate killings in Port Harcourt, instead of praying and hoping that things get better. I don't understand how people will be living in a house and at the same time be wishing for that house to collapse if it's not foolishness.
shut ur trap. D way we are laughing was d same way u buhari supporters were laughing during Gej regime whenever there was a bomb blast. Stop bin a hypocrite
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by abdulmuqsit15(m): 7:09am On Jan 13, 2017
nacozee:
u are a true Zombie
thunder fire that ur mouth, na bcuz boko haram no kill ur papa that is why u re saying that, i no get ur time
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Ximenez(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:
shut ur trap. D way we are laughing was d same way u buhari supporters were laughing during Gej regime whenever there was a bomb blast. Stop bin a hypocrite
Don't be mistaken, where did i affirm it that I'm a Buhari supporter and that I'm not a supporter of GEJ? And which sane person will laugh at a bomb blast that must have claimed some lives?
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by DTOBS(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
revivalistdee:

abi o. see the foolish president think say we be fool now. let him continue him stupidness
I never for once did!
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by lastpage: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Yellowbar is pained

Naaah!

More like a brainless, "IPODIC-Igbo" that is a cousin to an Orangutan! grin grin grin!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by lastpage: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2017
RonJeremy:
Boko Haram is the creation of Northern elite to frustrate GEJ, President Trump will deal with Mallam Buhari very soon. The days of Buhari killing innocent Christians are over now that the White House is under the control of believers....

The long and short of this your silly post has shown that most of you Yiibos are still in pains over the loss of that buffoon call ed GEJ, at the elections!
If Boko haram was created by Northern Elites as you claim,
*WHY is it that over 90% of Boko Haram's victims, are also NORTHERNERS?
*WHY is it that Boko Haram did not come down to attack in Enugu, Ibadan or Onitsha, .......leaving Bauchi, Maiduguri or Kano alone?
*WHY is it that it is a Northerner (Buhari) that has done more damage to Boko haram, than the foolish Otuoke clown who looted money meant to fight Boko haram

Someone has said you Flat-headed-Yiibos are "sub-human" and from the way most of you reason, l tend to agree!

Get over it, GEJ is consigned to the dustbin of history, as the worst kleptomaniac to ever set foot on Aso Rock.

As for the White House, Trump sees you as a PEST and will be deporting most of you back to your erosion-ridden wasteland.... then the North and South West will do same so that you can go and form your Biafra!

Anuofia!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by vatiqan(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
I told those two clowns, NgeneUkwenu and Zarrki, they tagged me an enemy; how on earth can one, feel defending man
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by RonJeremy: 3:25am On Jan 17, 2017
lastpage:

The long and short of this your silly post has shown that most of you Yiibos are still in pains over the loss of that buffoon call ed GEJ, at the elections!
If Boko haram was created by Northern Elites as you claim,
*WHY is it that over 90% of Boko Haram's victims, are also NORTHERNERS?
*WHY is it that Boko Haram did not come down to attack in Enugu, Ibadan or Onitsha, .......leaving Bauchi, Maiduguri or Kano alone?
*WHY is it that it is a Northerner (Buhari) that has done more damage to Boko haram, than the foolish Otuoke clown who looted money meant to fight Boko haram

Someone has said you Flat-headed-Yiibos are "sub-human" and from the way most of you reason, l tend to agree!

Get over it, GEJ is consigned to the dustbin of history, as the worst kleptomaniac to ever set foot on Aso Rock.

As for the White House, Trump sees you as a PEST and will be deporting most of you back to your erosion-ridden wasteland.... then the North and South West will do same so that you can go and form your Biafra!

Anuofia!

Lastpage!
Mallam, Is that post directed to your crippled father or prostitute mother? Don't worry I will make sure President Trump kicks your silly ass and deport you to your Boko enclave.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Emassive(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think the numbers of those people will reduce as soon as our govt tell us the truth so that way we can defend them that we are aware of things before it happens. Not for them to tell us that we are safe only for mayhem to reach people in the next 24hrs. Do u get it?
Ximenez:
That's not my point. Yes it is true BOKO HARAM hasn't been defeated unfortunately. But is that supposed to be a source of good news to some people? Maybe you don't know, there are a lot of people who derive joy when they hear any negative thing about this administration not knowing that their failure is affecting them directly or indirectly.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Dareomo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Well, only God can save. Let the saints never cease in praying for the peace of our nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Visits The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.