Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

How To Increase My Internet Speed On Lan - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Increase My Internet Speed On Lan (3106 Views)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / Nigerians Are Being Cheated By Isps - Look At My Internet Speed Here In Malaysia / Pls How Do I Check My Internet Balance On Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase My Internet Speed On Lan by kween2ryhm(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
Please is there anybody that can help me out on how to increase my network speed, it did'nt fast at all, and sometimes it time out and my server is browsing fast, and i have contact my ISP, they said its internal problem from my cafe.
Re: How To Increase My Internet Speed On Lan by uthamaputi: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2011
you probably go through a proxy server and the others go through another hence the different speed - check in tools - internet options - connections - connections - lan settings - you'll be able to see if you use a proxy server then just replace the name for the one the others have

You can check Your internet speed at IP-Details.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Wap Site On A Standard Pc / Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa / I Watch Bba Life Every Day On My Dstv Mobile Phone Absolutely Free Can't Beat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.