Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story (50845 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Captain Hassan and his pretty yoruba wife-to-be, Oluwatosin, are set to tie the knot in few weeks time. And they have released these lovely pre-wedding photos coupled with their amazing love story...

Read below:

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/captain-hassan-his-yoruba-fiancee-share.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice one

51 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by LecciGucci: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Im still lookin for the "pretty" oooh undecided

Anyways d pix is fine buh not d lady joor.
U people should stop spoiling dat word

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by missvera(f): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice one.. Hope to write mine soon wink

7 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by ButterFrost212(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
What's with mustache though undecided

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Divay22(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Aquariann: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
I thought this was supposed to be a pre-wedding photoshoot? The Man made it look like Armed forces parade.

Dude looks really mean.. Or rather too serious. I know he's military and all that ish, but I mean even the smile in the first picture looks fake or forced.

Beautiful pictures all the same, thanks to the enchanting smile from the lady. @3rd picture 5***** rating. Best shot

Wishing them a happy married life

29 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by ImmaculateIfy: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
wow d wife is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by LifeofAirforce1: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is so beautiful

wow
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Noblesoul123: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Beautiful.

May their union be blessed.

The dude's moustache though!!

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by MeGaStReEt: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Be warned!!!

12 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by olasmith10(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
The guy cannot even pretend to smile...

4 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by luvlyoracle(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ee
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by KayodeAjani: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ok love in Tokyo
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
What's up with the Macaulay beard?

8 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
missvera:
Come lets write it together smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by femi4: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
ButterFrost212:
it reminds me of iron sponge

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by OluDare01(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Makydebbie,this could be us o cheesy
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Siga: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
... This man worry oo... Iyawo... better no provoke this Sergeant Slaughter looking brother...

4 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by idupaul: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
E be like say this captain thinks he is still inside Sambisa if not why the hard face undecided well HML

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by 5starmilitant: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Girls are so amazing. When they run out of cosmetics...the next thing we see on facebook is "makeup free day" or "natural me" cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by femi4: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
missvera:
Let me know where to write my own part
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by makydebbie(f): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
OluDare01:
Makyebbie,this could be us o cheesy
I'm waiting for your elders naucheesy

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by takenadoh: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
WARRIS DIS

NAIRALAND FRONT PAGE HAS TURNED TO BELLA NAIJA WEDDINGS, EVEN BELLA NAIJA HAS A SPECIAL SECTION FOR ALL THESE/

SEU.N TAKE NOTE
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by OluDare01(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm waiting for your elders naucheesy
How do you mean?
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by mradjoy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afirunmu je jogi Loko yen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aquariann:
I thought this was supposed to be a pre-wedding photoshoot? The Man made it look like Armed forces parade.

Dude looks really mean.. Or rather too serious. I know he's military and all that ish, but I mean even the smile in the first picture looks fake or forced.

Beautiful pictures all the same, thanks to the enchanting smile from the lady. @3rd picture 5***** rating. Best shot

Wishing them a happy married life
The lady doesn't even look genuinely happy. I don't see any spark in her eyes.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by buffalowings: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
ButterFrost212:
That is
Lord lugard for you

4 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by MalcoImX: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why not just Captain Hassan and his pretty wife-to-be, Oluwatosin!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.