Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Losing My Virginity With Dave. (18+) Bleep Rated. Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Losing My Virginity With Dave. (18+) Bleep Rated. Part 1 (1875 Views)

Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Funny As 18-year-old Model Is Auctioning Her Virginity With A Starting Bid Of £8 / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Losing My Virginity With Dave. (18+) Bleep Rated. Part 1 by drmind: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
He spread my legs further apart and crawled up so his face was right at my pussy. My embarrassment returned and I put my hand over it. He took my hand away and told me how beautiful my pussy was. His finger was stroking up and down lightly between my wet lips. He said he loved watching my lips swell as the blood flowed into them and watch the little droplets of lubricant form as my sexual desire grew. cheating My name is Trish. I just turned 16 last November. It was a cold winter day in December. My girlfriend and next-door neighbor Jen and her single Dad had just taken off on a vacation visiting Jen’s Grandparents. I was playing in the snow building a snowman when a friend of Jen’s Dad stopped in to take in the mail and check on their house.

His name was Dave, probably around 35 years old. We had met several times and he was quite attractive and well built. He waved and said hello as he got out of his car and headed for the mailbox. I waved and we started a conversation about nothing much. He asked if my Mom was at work and I said yea. He said he was checking on the house and asked if I ever smoked pot. I told him I had tried it. Marijuana was quite prevalent in school but I didn’t care for it and hardly ever smoked. He asked if I would like to try some he had picked up. I can’t imagine why I said OK.

He opened the garage door got in his car and drove in the garage as I followed behind. Dave closed the garage door and we entered the house, which was not warm, so he turned the heat up a bit. We went down to the basement and Dave checked the furnace and water pipes. He glanced at the hot water heater and noticed it was still set on high. He started to turn it down to save on energy then glanced up at me sort of smiling and decided not to. We went back upstairs and sat down on the sofa in the living room. I still had my coat on but had kicked off my boots at the entrance of the house.

Dave got up and went to the kitchen and started mixing a drink, rum and coke. He asked if I would like one. I shyly said

"Sure."

Jen and I had drunk quite a bit over the last year or so. My Mom let me have wine at dinner when we went out from time to time and Jen had drunk a few times in front of her Dad. Her Mom hated it when her Dad let her drink but we never had more than one or two at the most.

Dave came back with the drinks and sat down next to me at a comfortable distance. I sipped my drink as he took out a tiny pipe and a small plastic wrap. I noticed the drink was quite strong but it tasted good. Dave lit the pipe taking a drag off of it and handed it to me.

"Hurry before it goes out." he said.

I didn’t really have time to think about it. I took a deep breath full of smoke and almost choked. I think I coughed and sneezed at the same time. We both laughed but I really felt embarrassed. He took the pipe back and took another hit then handed it back to me. I could already feel a flushness coming over me. I took a smaller breath inhaling and feeling the effect right away. I gave it back to Dave and said

"That’s enough for me."

He took another hit and sat the pipe down in an ashtray.

We sat and sipped on our drinks discussing life. Dave said I had grown up to be a very attractive young lady. I thanked him but didn’t really feel that attractive. He asked if I had a boyfriend. I told him I had a few dates with a guy but was not going steady. He asked if I had had sex yet.

Most of the girls had been experimenting but I was still a virgin.

For some reason I didn’t blush at the question but just said;

"No, not yet."

He asked what the other girls thought about their experiences. I answered that most didn’t think it was such a great deal. For some reason talking with him about sex seemed normal. He said with time and experience it would become quite pleasurable. I asked him when he had his first sexual experience. He looked at me a little surprised and said he got a late start. It wasn’t until he was 17 when he was in the Navy.

He said; "with your looks you could have any guy in school."

I said; "Right! I don’t think so."

He looked at me and smiled, shook his head and looked down at the floor. Then stood up and said

"Follow me." as he took my hand and led me into the master bathroom.

He stood next to me in front of the mirror and said

"Look at yourself closely. You have the most beautiful red hair I have ever seen". I could feel his hand gliding down my hair to my shoulders. "Look at those radiant clear green eyes. They are absolutely beautiful. Your nose is perfectly proportioned for your face. Now look at your lips. The top lip is perfectly proportioned to your lower lip at 1.3 times the size. Notice what is called Cupid’s Bow; how the skin in the middle under your nose is like a tear drop with the lips rising around it on both sides and the slight curve of the upper lips as they extend outward. They are young and plump and look so sensual."

He took a finger and wet it in his mouth and lightly glided it across my lips. I felt a little shiver go through me at his touch. I stood there staring at myself in a new way. Everything he said about my face was true. He continued;

"Take your coat off." I threw the coat on the floor. "Take that heavy sweater off".

I looked at him strangely.

He said; "I’m not going to attack you!" and we laughed. I took the heavy sweater off and dropped it on my coat. My turtleneck fit my body closely.

He said; "Look at your body." I could feel my breasts swelling with blood. I had one of those comfortable thin fabric bras on.

" I remember when you were totally flat chested. Look at how your breasts have developed." I looked at his face in the mirror. His eyes were on my nipples trying to burst through my bra. They were showing through my turtleneck like two nubs. I was afraid he was going to touch them but he didn’t. I did feel his groin against my right hip and it sent a shiver up my legs.

He continued on, his hands were now on my waist standing behind me,

"You don’t have an extra ounce of fat on your body and any guy would feel proud to have me in their arms." I felt a lump against my butt, his eyes were still on my nipples. I felt limp. All the admiration and the pot was lingering in my head. I started to retreat to the living room. As I picked up my coat and sweater I heard the water go on in the Jacuzzi tub.

He said; "It's pretty cold outside and not very warm in here. I think I will take a hot Jacuzzi. Want to join me?"

"No I don’t think so" was my reply.

We wandered out toward the living room. He stopped me in the hallway and said "Come on".

I said; "No way! My Mom would kill me and besides you’re too old for me."

Dave said; "Too old for what? What are you planning to do to me in the Jacuzzi?"

I said; "You know what I mean." We went back to the living room and sat down with the hot water running in the tub. I sipped on my drink with naughty thoughts in my head. I was thinking of the night before when I was masturbating in bed.

Dave had to wake me out of my trance. He was talking to me but I hadn’t heard a word. He had slipped closer to me, one of his knees was touching my leg.

'God there’s that feeling in my groin again.' I thought.

He said; "Come on Trish, take a Jacuzzi with me. I won’t do anything you don't want".

I didn’t say no, but just continued with my drink. After a little more conversation and rum Dave stood up and took my hand. I got up trembling.

I said; "I can’t, it’s not right".

He said; "God knows I won’t say a word."

My legs were following him to the bathroom with my hand in his. The tub was about full as he shut the faucet off and felt the water.

He said; "It’s nice and hot". He lifted his sweatshirt above his head "You going in with your clothes on?"

He took off his T-shirt and I looked at his naked chest. I pulled my turtleneck out of my jeans and lifted it over my head. 'Jesus, what am I doing?' I think.

I was fumbling with my jeans button and zipper as Dave sat on the tub and took his shoes off. He stood and undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. He sort of walked out of them as I sat on the tub and pulled my tight jeans off. My hands were shaking.

I looked up at him as our eyes locked on each other. He was in white briefs with a black pouch for his penis. They looked quite neat. His body was athletic - about six feet tall. I could see the bulge in his briefs. I stood up afraid to take anything else off. I was standing in my bra and panties looking at this almost naked man.

I watched as his thumbs slipped under the elastic band and he bent down as his briefs went to his feet. He walked out of his underwear towards the tub. He nearly touched me as he walked by. I stared at a man’s penis and balls for the first time. It wasn’t that attractive I thought to myself. The hair around his privates was close cut, but not shaved.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply / Kids Now Flaunt Their Backsides Too. / See The 'sexy' Way This 20 Year Old Girl Celebrated Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.