Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Vaseline Crew, Jump In And Laugh. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vaseline Crew, Jump In And Laugh. (1038 Views)

How Your Pattern Look Like When Ur Phone Is Full Of Them Vaseline Crew Stuffs / One For The Vaseline Crew / Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew, Jump In And Laugh. by MacSmart(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dear diary, a very strange thing happened today. Thanks to a certain three-letter-word which i might never make use of again. Normally, Iike I told you before, I never get any attention from the others. But today, I got those piercing stares of disapproval from the length and breadth of the dinning hall. You see, l learnt this word from Senior J the morning he hit me hard on my naked buttocks, in the central bathroom. After much inquiry about this awkward action, he, with a smile on his face, his hand on my shoulder, and us still naked, expounded that he was 'it' (the word) and that it described a state of exuberant euphoria. He said he was always proud to be 'it' and that I could add the word to my poor vocabulary.
This afternoon, our test points were announced, and surprisingly, I escaped being among the last ten. Obviously, I entered the state of euphoria Senior J had described.
Getting to the dinning hall, I met Tad's buttock's all tight and ready for an euphoric spank, and spank it I did. Immediately, hot-tempered Tad grabbed my neck in a choke, and in defence, I screamed out that I was just it. The stares...that was when they came. As we ate, people whispered. I particularly heard 'I told you, the guy isn't normal'.
After lunch, I tearfully asked Senior J for more clarification on the word and it's attachments. Luckily, he obliged and promised to do justice in breaking down the word to my naive understanding. The time, he said, is 10pm tonight and venue is the field behind Red house. But something baffles me; he told me that if I liked myself, I'd better come along with some Vaseline.

(1) (Reply)

Good Friday???? Make We Smile Small / Savage mother of the year goes to.... / Who Do You See ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.