Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 (64492 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by psalmsjob: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
shugasofttouch:
. If u read ur bible well u'll understand what it says about having a prophet n also d difference between a member in church n d prophet set over dem

If you tell me the book chapter and verse where you read what you just said in the Bible then I might be able to respond to you.

But if it's just a personal "understand" thing or my "pastor or prophet said" thing then I will say; "study the Bible to show yourself approved of God a workman that needs not be ashamed but rightly dividing the word of truth"
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by BushWickBill: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

This slowpoke is still here wanking on my mention.

Carry on Sir Were. LoooooL
Jesus pikin.
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by psalmsjob: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
DangotePikin:
I was not there so I don't know the context in which he made that statement. When it comes to men of God I usaully assume the best and give them a benefit of a doubt because there are instances when Bishop has been misquoted in the media that I experienced in real life. I saw a little clip on YouTube and from what I saw he was praying. If I pray that holy fire should kill any terrorist that wants to bring down the church of God, I don't think that is unchristianlike as long as I am using spiritual means to settle an earthly challenge. That being said anybody that take laws into his hands by physically killing or supporting the killing of people based on religion is not a Christian in my opinion. The law should take its course.

Although you didn't answer the question with a simple yes and no!

But let me ask which you think God will answer between my own prayer below and the one you just gave in your comment above or thlose of Oyedepo: here is mine addressing the same issue prayed about;

"God, I know your words is settled in heaven and on earth as you have said that no weapon fashioned against your Church can prevail therefore all these terrorist trying to bring down your people show them your glory and might just as you showed Saul who later became Paul and worked more than the 12 Apostles in your vineyard, please father arrest them with your everlasting love, soften their hardened heart that they might be saved for you do not wish that anyone should perish and strengthen your people that are being persecuted that they might not grow weary and sin against you thereby. Thank you Lord as I ask this in precious name of Jesus your Son. Amen"

Between this my prayer above and yours or the one Oyedepo prayed which do you think is more in line with God's mind and purpose for us Christians and the one He will most likely answer?

The Bible said you pray and do not get answers for your prayer because you ask amiss or against the purpose of God.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Edmanpumpin(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
BushWickBill:

self?

Boko Haram leave my Mention o! If you are finding it difficult to do that, simply go and Hang yourself.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by BushWickBill: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Boko Haram leave my Mention o! If you are finding it difficult to do that, simply go and Hang yourself.

Product of a girilla gang r@pe.

That's why you keep foaming all over the Internet over nothing you know.

This half wit can't even quote properly.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
BushWickBill:

properly.

You are an idiiot with IQ at the negative of the integer slowpoke. If your brain is not a mere artifact, you should know reasonable fellows like me won't quote your rubbish you've been oozing out of your mosquito brain all day. But you are far off with your worthlessness and Kilimanjaro sized stupidity. Ejaculating off on my mention.
Bloody Dingbat, go find something to do with your miserable live and stop spreading your frustrations on my mention.
I am not your father, go meet your parents with your lamentations kid.
Just check how you've being making a FOOL of yourself all day long like someone wey dem swear for. Ahn Ahn! You no get life outside nairaland?
Abeg disappear you this Toddler.

Product of a Group Intimacy.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by BushWickBill: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

[s]
You are an idiiot with IQ at the negative of the integer slowpoke. If your brain is not a mere artifact, you should know reasonable fellows like me won't quote your rubbish you've been oozing out of your mosquito brain all day. But you are far off with your worthlessness and Kilimanjaro sized stupidity. Ejaculating off on my mention.
Bloody Dingbat, go find something to do with your miserable live and stop spreading your frustrations on my mention.
I am not your father, go meet your parents with your lamentations kid.
Just check how you've being making a FOOL of yourself all day long like someone wey dem swear for. Ahn Ahn! You no get life outside nairaland?
Abeg disappear you this Toddler.[/s]

Product of a Group Intimacy.

Copy copy.

Hahahaha haha

This dunce doesn't know what to write again.

Then you will pray for me using the name of Jesus.

Shame on you this product of a failed gold circle condom.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
BushWickBill:

grin Mad kid is laughing ooo grin

arsewipe....now begone to the cesspit from whence you came.. grin
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

This slowpoke is still here wanking on my mention.
Carry on Sir Were. LoooooL
Dafuq undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:04am On Jan 14, 2017
otemanuduno:

Are you done? Yahweh is Satan and himself knows it. And he dare not try to deny his identity before ALMIGHTY GOD his father. You need light to know the truth. May your eyes be opened to see the AFRICAN MENTALITY BONDAGE you and millions others have been subjected to. undecided

Keep quiet and stop the blasphemy, If you can't understand what Yahweh means in the Bible then get yourself any dictionary and check the meaning yourself...if all dictionaries are wrong then something is definitely wrong with your brain.

This is not about AFRICAN MENTALITY BONDAGE, the world is already a global village, we learn from each other...the smartphone your are using to type this trash was not made by an AFRICAN. You should be thankful the whites colonized you...I have read Nigeria was more organized and very functional during colonization, look at the mess we made of ourselves after independence. We are still in this mess and it is more likely the Mess will continue if we don't get things right. Nigeria, China, and India were classified as "DEVELOPING NATIONS" in the late 70's China and India already left us far behind years ago, Instead of Nigeria to be moving forward we took a reverse gear instead and moved to an "UNDERDEVELOPED NATION" now licking China's ass to bail us from recession.

It is obvious you are the one that needs light, you sound like someone totally lost in darkness. May God shine his light on you.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by BushWickBill: 5:14am On Jan 14, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

grin Mad kid is laughing ooo grin

arsewipe....now begone to the cesspit from whence you came.. grin

Jesus pikin.
Then you will start quoting scripture and praying worthless prayer like your gid oledepo

You shoulda been created as a microorganism but God above knows best. I'm pretty sure the yeast petri dish you were cultivated in had toxic chemicals that have messed up your genetic structure because you were meant to be cloned.

This oyibo wanna be is using swear words. You neva even pass airport sef. Let me employ you this worthless graduate from one degenerate polytechnic

Wait I'd rather give an slowpoke a job because you're worse than one
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by otemanuduno: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Keep quiet and stop the blasphemy, If you can't understand what Yahweh means in the Bible then get yourself any dictionary and check the meaning yourself...if all dictionaries are wrong then something is definitely wrong with your brain.

This is not about AFRICAN MENTALITY BONDAGE, the world is already a global village, we learn from each other...the smartphone your are using to type this trash was not made by an AFRICAN. You should be thankful the whites colonized you...I have read Nigeria was more organized and very functional during colonization, look at the mess we made of ourselves after independence. We are still in this mess and it is more likely the Mess will continue if we don't get things right. Nigeria, China, and India were classified as "DEVELOPING NATIONS" in the late 70's China and India already left us far behind years ago, Instead of Nigeria to be moving forward we took a reverse gear instead and moved to an "UNDERDEVELOPED NATION" now licking China's ass to bail us from recession.

It is obvious you are the one that needs light, you sound like someone totally lost in darkness. May God shine his light on you.

Is this all you've got? Well, here's something for you from the Niklatians. Enjoy.

[quot author=DOCTUFOS] Niklatians 12: 1-22
1. Now Niklas began to declare to many, saying, use your heads, or else you shall be in bondage to men who say that they are men of God.
2. For God does not favour some men above another to call them men of God. For if there are men of God, then from whom came all other men?
3. I have heard some here who speak of the world as a place owned by two personalities of almost equal powers. But I say it is not so. For the world is a part of the universe and everything on earth is connected to the universe.
4. And the Universe is God and they are not separated. And God, being the Universe is whom we see at the opening of our eyes and he is us, manifesting himself in all possible manners.
5. And in closing our eyes, we see the inner universe also. And both the outer and the inner universes define our beliefs and realities.
6. And whatever we believe upon shall be made real to us. For one who made demons for himself in the outer universe shall see demons in his inner universe, which are the dreams and the visions he shall see.
7. Therefore let everyone be careful with what he believes, for he who believes a god is subject to the god whom he believes. And his inner universe is shapened by the imagination of the god whom he believes upon.
8. For they who think of demons and hell shall appear in hell and see the demons which they think about. And he who does not believe in all these things shall not also experience them.
9. And he who thinks that he can exploit the universe shall exploit it to a great extend, yet no one can explore the whole of the universe, because God Almighty, who is the universe, cannot be totally explored.
10. For when any thinks that he has found the limit of God, he shall be surprised to know that he has not even begun. For the gods have paraded themselves as God Almighty for billions of years now.
11. And the homos have learnt about the gods, calling them the attributes of God Almighty.
12. Now indeed all the gods are only an insignificant branch of God Almighty, therefore all the knowledge which we think we have acquired are less in comparison to a drop of water in an ocean.
13. Now is the time whereby we shall seek God in ourselves rather than in the sky, for God Almighty has diffused into us all.
14. Now some came to Niklas and said, shall the world not come to an end very soon? Why do you bring all these suddenly to us? And you do not speak of these topic which everyone speak about, saying, the world shall end soon.
15. And Niklas said, the noise of a world coming to an end shall last for more than two millenniums and it shall hinder development of the earth. For it shall limit thoughts and productivity.
16. But in the second millennium shall the homos arise and shake themselves off their delusions of a world coming to an end. But rather, the world of findings and development shall begin when the world of religious deceptions shall start to come to an end.
17. For I tell you the truth, the earth shall remain more than two millenniums from now. And in 2016 years from this time that I speak shall the son of truth arise and conquer lies and deceptions.
18. And he shall open way for many to go. And they shall abandon fear of death for the development of their brains and their world.
19. And they shall love the world as it is. And they shall care for the things that are in the world; the flowers of nature and the waters and the precious stones.
20. And they shall love themselves also.
21. And the users of the brains shall be moral people, doing what is good to themselves and to their neighbours. And they shall not join to fight wars of religion. But the religious fanatics shall remain so, killing others for their gods, even as our forefathers do in Juda and in Roma and in many parts of the world.
22. But the brain users shall not be found doing this, for a great renewal has come upon their heads.[/quote]
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by samtol4(m): 6:20am On Jan 14, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?
" Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you " not those who want to kill you . persecute is not the same with killing . You need to understand the enemy in this context you are quoting . A neighbour who constantly disturb your peace or someone who did you evil Jesus said pray for them not someone who want to wipe away your generation .Do you mean if a robber enters your house rape your wife and daughter and you have power to attack him you will be praying because you are Christ disciple ? Who is the enemy to pray for ?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by chrisfinito123: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
man of god,i stand wit u,dis is wot Muslim do in Turkey killing people,today Turkey is a Muslim courtry

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by olafum1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?

Oga... When do u start caring about what Jesus says?
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by chubbyz(f): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares Bishop Oyedepo's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?
mayb when you hear one of ur relatives has being slaughtered, by urself u would carry all d weapons at ur disposal and kill anything that looks like terrorist arnd u.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Olu317(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Maximus85:

Short minded man. It's hard but God didn't want the death of sinners but for them to repent and be saved.

Paul was an example. Who was he before? A TERRORIST TO THE FULLEST. He came in contact with the word of God and he was transformed. What if this man was in Saul's time? He would have commanded is gullible followers to kill Paul. The same Paul preached the gospel more than any other disciples of Christ.

I wonder the god telling this man to kill terrorists.
Who told you the jihadists are sinners?, You must be a joker! These People up North East or North West who sees themselves as fighting for GOD . Truly some cannot read Quran or write Arabic but they do follows the dictates of their leaders sheepishly to the end who are well versed in Quranic resiting , reading and Arabic writing. They also sees themselves as heavenly bound either they kill INFIDELS OR THEY (JIHADISTS) GOT KILLED DURING JIHAD (HOLY WAR ). So, the issue is beyond imaginary comprehension. This is a belief that cannot be changed because of their adherents to the religion they profess as the religion of God and yet they remain unaccommodating. It is so PATHETIC
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by hamzeiy: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
shugasofttouch:
when shekau has been releasing statements 4 non-muslims to be killed why didn't u tame it as being stupid.
lol shekau a muslim scholar you must be high on only God knows..anyway not in the mood for an unneccesary argument. we all know the first casuality of bokoharam are muslims and those that really fought it are 99% muslims (the civilian jtf). that been said Shekau is a mentally sick criminal who should be made to face the consequence of his action. we would not encourage evil because and evil doer is a member of our faith. stop the bigotry and think rationally abeg...no b maluow u be but a person
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Maximus85(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thescienceprof:

What about all the Egyptians that were perished in the red sea? I suppose God didn't want their death!
What about all the enemies of Israel that God slain on their journey to promise land? I suppose God also didn't want their death! #yimu. you better go sit down.

Lol. You need to know.

Do you know how God deals with sinners back then? The law was hard. If a child disobeys his parents.... He will be stoned to death. I hope that's how you still do in your village.

God isn't as harsh as he used to be since he sent Jesus to us. Now he wants us to choose to do good not by force as it was in the days of old.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Olu317(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares Bishop Oyedepo's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?
It is unacceptable and lack of wisdom to love one's enemies who are dagger drawing killing enemies but a enemies who disagrees verbally based on views and perception toward life. Christians aren't flock of sheep to be sluttered. But they are lions alike in the personage of their father,the lion of the tribe of Judah.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by hamzeiy: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
shugasofttouch:
when shekau has been releasing statements 4 non-muslims to be killed why didn't u tame it as being stupid.
oga ; shekau dosnt represent muslims..the fact that you use him as an example shows your level of ignorance..infact i dont think shekau is stupid..i blive he is mentally retarded whose only cure is death...that been said you can believe what ever you want it dosnt change the fact that your man of god sorry devil is stupid
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Sunnynwa: 10:11pm On May 09, 2018
Bump

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / RCCG Refused To Allow A Lady Enter Their Premises Due To Her Dressing (Video) / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.