Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,420 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum (35943 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Akwa Ibom Govt Gives Traders 31 Day Ultimatum To Reduce Price Of Foodstuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by idupaul: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew how much is the donation self that he his disturbing people up and down? undecided

You are clearly part of the people who thrive better in chaos and confusion
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by Rolandken(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew how much is the donation self that he his disturbing people up and down? undecided
We know say na kpomo dey ur cranium instead of brain..buh try hide am na.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by menwongo(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:

Mumu your stupidity no get part 2
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by XXLDICK(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2017
chubbyswit:
the south is unaffected most times if any economic mishap occurs in the north because the north dont contribute much to the nations gdp, but should anything happen to the south today, the north will feel the impact the most because the north is being developed from most of the proceeds got from the south. Only clowns will still believe that nigeria is a sovereign state with all the charade.
Maybe you need to check the meaning of a sovereign state.
If Nigeria is not a sovereign state, what is it A continent
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Shameless man

He just contributed huge sum to charity. How much have you contributed

Remove Dangote from Nigeria and see Nigeria become extremely poor.

Nah ah.
Point of correction, afonjas and his brothers Hausa/Fulanis will be extremely poor.

He is irrelevant in Igboland and Biafra as a whole.

But wait are you so foolish as to say something like this.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by XXLDICK(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Nah ah.
Point of correction, afonjas and his brothers Hausa/Fulanis will be extremely poor.

He is irrelevant in Igboland and Biafra as a whole.

But wait are you so foolish as to say something like this.
Okay, but he has many Igbo people in is payroll.

And Igbo people depend on many of his products just like every other tribe in Nigeria
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by czaratwork: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2017
a hungry man is an angry man
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by willibounce1(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Them don chop the money use am by golden furniture for their houses and designer sandals and aboki perfume and carry small small yarinya. That's what they spend money on...
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by signz: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Shameless man

He just contributed huge sum to charity. How much have you contributed

Remove Dangote from Nigeria and see Nigeria become extremely poor.

Biggest lie of the year.

I don't agree with this
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by NGELEBUBE: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2017
yarimo:
you are almost insane, how much have been donated by you even your community inclusive? ingrates everywhere you go!
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by XXLDICK(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2017
signz:

Biggest lie of the year.

I don't agree with this
For your info, Dangote is worth over $10 billion. Remove that from Nigeria's economy and see what remains.
Nigeria gets lot of forex from Dangote because he has many companies domiciled outside the country.

Save increase in price of crude oil, Nigeria's only hope of rebounding economically is on the completion of Dangote's refinery... No more importation of fuel.
Dangote is very important to Nigeria. No single person is more important to Nigeria than dangote
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Okay, but he has many Igbo people in is payroll.

And Igbo people depend on many of his products just like every other tribe in Nigeria

Which payroll and which products. Are there no alternatives to every of his products. Don't you know that if he leaves, new manufacturers will come up.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by signz: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

For your info, Dangote is worth over $10 billion. Remove that from Nigeria's economy and see what remains.
[b]Nigeria gets lot of forex from Dangote [/b]because he has many companies domiciled outside the country.

Save increase in price of crude oil, Nigeria's only hope of rebounding economically is on the completion of Dangote's refinery... No more importation of fuel.
Dangote is very important to Nigeria. No single person is more important to Nigeria than dangote

Another lie again.

Nigeria have been subsidizing Dangote group for Ages.

Do you know that CBN gives Dangote Forex at subsidized rate. Few months ago while other businessmen were getting $$$ at over 300 naira, CBN was giving Dangote same $$$ at 197 naira.

At the last financial year, his investments in other countries were below par. He's even been accused by Isiaku Rabiu of using our scarce FOREX to spend in other African countries.

I've heard so many stories about other businessmen who try to build refineries but are frustrated because of rubbish bureaucracy. I wouldn't want to state them here because someone from nowhere will come and ask for proof of which i don't have for now.

Please Sir, lets not encourage monopoly. Monopoly only ensures that money are in the hands of very few people like Atiku ( Onne port ), Dangote, etc. We should liberalize everything that has to do with our economy for the money to spread and even be quadrupled

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by agrovick(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2017
Recession hold baba, he asked for an audited report gringringrin

On a serious note, it will be a travesty if funds meant for improving health of people are diverted into other ventures.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by XXLDICK(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Which payroll and which products. Are there no alternatives to every of his products. Don't you know that if he leaves, new manufacturers will come up.
Okay, which local alternative do you have to dangote flour

People are waiting for dangote to leave before they start their own businesses
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Okay, which local alternative do you have to dangote flour

People are waiting for dangote to leave before they start their own businesses

Honeywell.
Valleumbra.
Goldenpenny
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by enemyofprogress: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2017
The man have vex vex
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by XXLDICK(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
signz:

Another lie again.

Nigeria have been subsidizing Dangote group for Ages.

Do you know that CBN gives Dangote Forex at subsidized rate. Few months ago while other businessmen were getting $$$ at over 300 naira, CBN was giving Dangote same $$$ at 197 naira.

At the last financial year, his investments in other countries were below par. He's even been accused by Isiaku Rabiu of using our scarce FOREX to spend in other African countries.

I've heard so many stories about other businessmen who try to build refineries but are frustrated because of rubbish bureaucracy. I wouldn't want to state them here because someone from nowhere will come and ask for proof of which i don't have for now.

Please Sir, lets not encourage monopoly. Monopoly only ensures that money are in the hands of very few people like Atiku ( Onne port ), Dangote, etc. We should liberalize everything that has to do with our economy for the money to spread and even be quadrupled
I'm not a fan of dangote either. He was undeservedly helped by the federal government.
But the truth is he has been helped to the extent he has a lot of our economy in his hands. Take him and we will lose a huge part of our economy.

Over $10billion is not a joke.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by XXLDICK(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Honeywell.
Valleumbra.
Goldenpenny
Honeywell isn't owned by Nigeria.

I don't know about golden penny.

For Valleumbra, you got me there.

But that doesn't change the fact that if you remove over $10billion which is what dangote is worth, the whole Nigeria's economy won't go south
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Honeywell isn't owned by Nigeria.

I don't know about golden penny.

For Valleumbra, you got me there.

But that doesn't change the fact that if you remove over $10billion which is what dangote is worth, the whole Nigeria's economy won't go south

Honey well is owned by a Nigerian, oba oteduko.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by XXLDICK(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Honey well is owned by a Nigerian, oba oteduko.
okay, thanks for the info
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by northvietnam(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:
grin grin grin This is my field; economics

And the winner is.....

XXLDICK...
brossss u win
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by XXLDICK(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
northvietnam:

And the winner is.....

XXLDICK...

brossss u win
You are funny. No be competition

How far, drop tribalism... I read you previous posts...
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
menwongo:

Mumu your stupidity no get part 2
if you are poor doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is poor ok.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
NGELEBUBE:

you are almost insane, how much have been donated by you even your community inclusive? ingrates everywhere you go!
if you are poor doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is poor ok, we donate with out making noise.
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rolandken:

We know say na kpomo dey ur cranium instead of brain..buh try hide am na.
been poor alone doesn't mean everyone is poor in nairaland ok. Stop wasting your time in nairaland 24hrs
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
idupaul:

You are clearly part of the people who thrive better in chaos and confusion
explanation for the gods
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Xzbit91 post=52766484][/quote]ameen grin
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Sicillian post=52766471][/quote]keep on fooling your self in nairaland
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sicillian:
that small donation you are talking about can save u, ur generation and ur village from poverty embarrassment
if you and your family members are poor doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is poor ok. Stop fooling your self in nairaland
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by yarimo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
wizsolzy:

Receive sense In Jesus name
may you never received sense blessing in any way , in Jesus name
Re: Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum by chubbyswit(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Maybe you need to check the meaning of a sovereign state.
If Nigeria is not a sovereign state, what is it A continent
are u one of these blind citizens who doesnt know what's happening in the country? Carry on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe / Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.