Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria (1576 Views)

The Changes The “Not Too Young To Run” Act Will Bring To Nigerian / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State / INEC Releases Time-table For Recalling Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by givemedatin: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

I'm from Borno State. . my state brings kpomo, shaki, towel, roundabout and some other things to the table.

wink cry cry cry cry

So what about yours?

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by braine(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lagos. You obviously know about Lagos. So I need not shout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
My state EKITI STATE always bring false information to share grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Ten12(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
braine:

Seriously I don't know please

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by givemedatin: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
braine:

Please tell me. . .I don't know oooo sad sad

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by givemedatin: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
yarimo:
My state EKITI STATE always bring false information to share grin

Lolzzz. . .is Lie Mohammed from your state too. . .continu

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Lagos contributes about 56% of VAT which is about 40billion monthly. I dunno about Company income tax.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Khd95(m): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Kogi state,na we dey provide spoons nd knife for the shearinggrin
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Blizzy9ja: 1:06am On Jan 13, 2017
See why we have more greedy people shouting one Nigeria? This country is a scam. For those of you that have refused to let the south south use their resources to develope may you remain barren and worthless

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by mykeljosef: 1:13am On Jan 13, 2017
if not for the tribal sensitivity of the topic...it will be good for fp
anyway am from nairaland state

we provide Igbos ,hafonjas, wailers, zombies ,jobless people ,and so on

where are the brown roof people sef....

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Lionbite(m): 1:18am On Jan 13, 2017
i'm from ondo state, my state produces beautiful girls for marriage locally and we also export some of them.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Sandydayziz(f): 1:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Lionbite:
i'm from ondo state, my state produces beautiful girls for marriage locally and we also export some of them.

Lol
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 1:48am On Jan 13, 2017
braine:

Ok I'll humor you my man since your location is Lagos. Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria. It's for all intensive purposes the titan state.

Lagos boast being headquarters of I will conservative say more 60% of companies listed on Nigerian stock exchange.

Lagos is major industry hub for finance aswell. It also has the most active port in nation.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Lionbite(m): 1:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Lol
its true tho
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2017
I'm from Akwa Ibom. There's oil gas industry here, some farming farming activity, fishing. It's mainly a civil service state. Somehow it's in top 10 for 2015 igr strangely enough. The state has much room for improvement economicly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 2:19am On Jan 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Lol

Iwo omo yi, your beauty is making me trip, I swear. Ooh God!

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by givemedatin: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2017
This is interesting. . .kogi brings spoons and fuccck?

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by ItzHoludex(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2017
osun state and we provide...... u know nah.
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Lol

Sup bae
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by fastjett: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Blue3k:

Ok I'll humor you my man since your location is Lagos. Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria. It's for all intensive purposes the titan state.

Lagos boast being headquarters of I will conservative say more 60% of companies listed on Nigerian stock exchange.

Lagos is major industry hub for finance aswell. It also has the most active port in nation.
The contribution from Lagos state is from the Federal Govt. Investment in Lagos like the sea port not that is Lagos state own. So as far as am concern its the Niger Delta states that feeds other state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by fastjett: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Statsocial:
Lagos contributes about 56% of VAT which is about 40billion monthly. I dunno about Company income tax.
But they are not Lagos state investment, some of them are federal govt.investment in Lagos state like the sea port while others are private investment that generate the VAT you are talking about. What is natural or indigenous in Lagos state that produced wealth for the FG. As far as am concern its only the Niger Delta states that feeds other states plus FG investment in Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by fastjett: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2017
braine:
But they are not Lagos state investment, some of them are federal govt.investment in Lagos state like the sea port while others are private investment that generate the VAT you are talking about. What is natural or indigenous in Lagos state that produced wealth for the FG. As far as am concern its only the Niger Delta states that feeds other states plus FG investment in Lagos state.
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
My state produce observers, we observe the sharing.
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by KahlDrogo(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Movingcoil:
My state produce observers, we observe the sharing.
Is David Mark from your state? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by googlepikins: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Yorubbers leave SS alone , we don't want you people in our area. Go with your Fulani masters.
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Sandydayziz(f): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Sup bae
Hey m gud.. How're u doing?
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by orimsamsam(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
googlepikins:
Yorubbers leave SS alone , we don't want you people in our area. Go with your Fulani masters.
lolz who they hold u before
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Agimor(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2017
My state belongs to that nine state.
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Hey m gud.. How're u doing?

Not bad, how you too?
Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
givemedatin:

Lolzzz. . .is Lie Mohammed from your state too. . .continu
that is the only contribution KWARA State bring to share grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Delta have militants to check buhari's nepotism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria by Sibrah: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
braine:
Lagos brings hospitality to the table. Every other thing is a result of its hospitality . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Video Of How Cheering Biafra And IPOB Supporters Welcomed Gov Fayose / Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught / Tinubu's First Son Passes Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.