Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Testimony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Testimony (304 Views)

Confusion As Woman Dies After Giving Testimony In Church / Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares His Inspirational Survival Testimony & Photos / 29days In MMM NYSC Member Broke The Internet With His Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony by rey030: 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
My name is reynold, i am from England, I was In a relationship with
Rosaline and we loved and cherished ourselves for 3 good years and every
thing was going on smoothly but on that day which I can never forget,
February 14, 2014, a day we all call lovers day
we both had misunderstanding on that day because I answered a call from a lady that
is asking me out for a date but I refused, and she taught I was cheating on her,and she told me that our long time relationship has come to an end that she can't bear the pain anymore and that she is fed up with me and I begged her because
I love her so much but she refused me I was so frustrated and I felt the
world has come to an end for me but my friend told me about a spell caster
that helped her sister out in getting her relationship back, a good job and
favor in any of her endeavor but at first I was scared but I have to give
this Spellcaster a trial because I love Rosaline very much and I am not willing to
loose her to any man, so I ordered returning my love, with the help of this great spell caster that made me a happy man again to say it all my wife who left me came back to me with much love and a caring heart...i am testifying to this
great spell caster Dr. ODOGUN . if you need his help, to help get your exback you can kindly email him
on (odogunspellcaster400@gmail.com)

(1) (Reply)

Current Info On Dismissed Soldiers / Zlatan Ibrahimovich Likens Himself To Indiana Jones / Must Watch: Whatsapp Latest Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.