Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22318 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sweetpie23: 2:57am On Nov 25, 2009
for me no one, but if I had to I will choose flemmy tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 3:38am On Nov 25, 2009
Sweetiepie or Pweety grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by brooklyn99: 3:44am On Nov 25, 2009
preciousfinemocha!!!!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Akinagirl(f): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2009
Hmm, dont know,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2009
No one. tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by stede(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2009
@ poster, make reasonable post @ least once in 365days

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2009
You guys keep repeating this thread. I no pick anyone. The last one I dated chop my dollar run. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by izeek(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2009
stede:

@ poster, make reasonable post @ least once in 365days

reasonable is relative.

u might sound coherent to some peeps, but i know u wud sound lame to others.

dont jump the gun.

@post, its difficult cos like i have always said, what we have on here are people who act differently from what they really are.

alot of pretence here, and its sad.

i'll rather i met them in person and analyse than this cyber peeps on here.

but if i must meet anyone, i choose to meet iice. cos i feel she really is made of iice, means she melts before fire!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by CrazyMan(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2009
Em. . .em. . .em undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by izeek(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2009
@crazyman,

u carzy enuf to always type twice.

no dey wate seun page.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2009
Thats because he browses with his phone.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by foyeks2001(f): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2009
no one
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2009
Gosh def "the amaka", there's something 5exy about dat chic!!, cant figure it out though, maybe im crazy, lol
who will I shoot if i see? that b1tch called "mama gee" she does my freaking head in.!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by olalekan1(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2009
is nairaland a dating site? or has seun created a section for dating on Nairaland? This is senseless thread indeed.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by OgidiBoy(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2009
If I was to date any girl on NL it must be Thoniaslim, the girl is just too beautiful. And her spunk and no-nonsense attitude just does it for me. kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2009
U saw fake pic. Well I dont date cos of pics that why I choose PWEETY
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2009
well i wud go for opelovely anyday anytime~
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by 190: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2009
i can also consider platimunk but shes long gone~ anyway with the wind~

then my smallie~ sexyzee ([s][sup]although shes too full of herself[/s][/sup])
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by kpolli(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2009
sweetpie23:

for me no one, but if I had to I will choose flemmy tongue

isnt flemmy meant to be a chick??

platinumnk:

Sweetiepie or Pweety grin

those 2 i know r chicks,

wts happenin here, chick on chick love!!!! 190, izeek, MrSeeker, etc aint hot enuf fo y'all
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Gabry(f): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2009
GOD, , , I would date these following people is Im single and they are single and if they like Yellow Skinned Girls!  embarassed  lipsrsealed

1) steve49ja
2) showbobo
3) Sam Milla
4) Siena
5) honeric10
6) A-40
7) Mustay
cool Ituen
9) goodass
10)Oyato
11)tufe
12)dhtml
13)cbase
14)IFELEKE
15)MrBROWNjay
16)folly69
Theres more. Ill be back  grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by ruskiee(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2009
Hmmmmn.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by xynerise: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2009
Hmmm squaregrin. I know nobody likes me. But who cares? grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chrisshado(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2009
i don;t rily ve friends on nairaland so i don't knw who i will date
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by delagasky(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2009
i don;t rily ve friends on nairaland so i don't knw who i will date

i second tht, i'm howeva open to options
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chrisshado(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2009
delagasky:

i second tht, i'm howeva open to options

no probs bro am also available but i just joined nairaland so am not rily familair with how it works
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by youngalex(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2009
ujujoan if she has a cute shape
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by bigrod1: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
[size=16pt]cant date any of the these girls here esp fl gator.can t date her even if u give me a car and a million naira.she looks like a girl whose cunt smells[/size]
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
big rod:

[size=16pt]cant date any of the these girls here esp fl gator.can t date her even if u give me a car and a million naira.she looks like a girl whose cunt smells[/size]

Dammnnnnnnn That was harsh!, lol

Bros you sure say u neva try toast the girl and she noh gree for u, nah him make u come dey attack am like this?

Can you tender ya evidence?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chocomillo(f): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
big rod:

No good manners,garage boy embarassed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by chrisshado(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
Flavio:

Dammnnnnnnn That was harsh!, lol

Bros you sure say u neva try toast the girl and she noh gree for u, nah him make u come dey attack am like this?

Can you tender ya evidence?

flavio i agree wit u i think say na wetin happen cos dis niggi dey wax shocked grin cheesy cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by BadestBOBO(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
big rod:

big rod, you have an active imagination sha
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2009
No one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.