Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,583 members, 7,801,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Have A Problem With My Payoneer Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Problem With My Payoneer Account (725 Views)

How Do I Order My Payoneer Mastercard? / Help Verifying My Payoneer Mastercard / How Can i Fund My Payoneer Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Problem With My Payoneer Account by amInigerian: 12:34am On Jan 13, 2017
I activated my new payoneer card some days ago and proceeded to purchase some dollars worth of payoneer from my supplier.
The supplier said the money has been sent but I see nothing reflected in my account.
What could be the problem please?
Re: I Have A Problem With My Payoneer Account by profpromise: 5:12am On Jan 13, 2017
You may find this helpful.
How to know if She's a Gold Digger

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Payoneer Account by wealthyhrt: 1:38am On Jan 14, 2017
amInigerian:
I activated my new payoneer card some days ago and proceeded to purchase some dollars worth of payoneer from my supplier.
The supplier said the money has been sent but I see nothing reflected in my account.
What could be the problem please?
its not credited immediately. its waits for approval and finally confirmtion before its sent. I sell payoneer dollar. so thats the process. to be sure ask the person that sent you dollar to send you the approval and confirmation mail from payoneer to show that he did it.if not, then he could have also scammed you.
Re: I Have A Problem With My Payoneer Account by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2017
thatholykid13:

$5500 Payoneer funds available for sale @ 390/$ - source is fiverr

interested ppl can get my contact details in my signature

This thief that claimed invisible escrow showed him pepper... Deal at your own risk
Re: I Have A Problem With My Payoneer Account by amInigerian: 4:33am On Jan 18, 2017
wealthyhrt:
its not credited immediately. its waits for approval and finally confirmtion before its sent. I sell payoneer dollar. so thats the process. to be sure ask the person that sent you dollar to send you the approval and confirmation mail from payoneer to show that he did it.if not, then he could have also scammed you.
The person has done that. All is very well.
Please if someone abroad is funding their payoneer card from their bank account, how much will payoneer charge them. This person is in Canada.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Improve The Reach Of Your Busiess By Developing A Professional Website / GT BANK SCAM: Be Weary Of This New Scam!!! / US Dollar Is Now 360 Naira - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.