Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies (26879 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Mrop(m): 4:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Eva Alordiah replies Lady who called her “Lord of the Rings” for not getting married yet, after over 1 year of engagement.

Evaalordiah has taken out time to write to a girl who called her "lord of the rings" because she hasn't married, over a year after getting engaged.

Her posts reads:

"How can you, with all humanness in you say "This guy has no Shame, since 2015 he proposed and no wedding, Is she Lord of the Rings?" I read that comment from @princessnwaroh and felt deeply insulted. That was a weak attempt at comedy if she was trying to be funny.
It is my ring.
If a wedding happens, it would be my wedding.
Have you wondered if the girl in question is ready for Marriage? So because I am engaged I must marry?
It is my engagement, it is only a promise of loyalty between two people. If I decide I am going to hold the Record for longest engagement ever, I'd hold it. How does that have anything to do with shame for any man? For my man?

Last night, I learned how the words people use with us can influence us to several different types of actions. That hateful comment of hers made me type back to her "Shut Your face before you make yourself look ugly online. Ain't cute for a cute girl like you." Am I proud of myself when I see that comment next to my name? No, not really. Tit for tat never makes the love go round. But at the time of my writing that, I just really wanted to shut her face. *sigh*

We have spent many years degrading and berating our Women for not marrying early, then the woman gets engaged and you chew the man for not marrying her sharp sharp.
How is this supposed to end?
I was a girl just yesterday. I am learning to become a woman. And I have the most supportive human being in King Caesar holding my hand as I learn these ropes.

Now that's outta the way, I just wanna say, "I want to have kids, I wish I had one at 19. I want to have a family as beautiful and full of Live as the one my Parents have created for us. I want to marry my best friend when I do finally accept the time. Until then, I WILL PROTECT MY POWER TO CHOOSE FOR MYSELF WHEN I AM READY TO GET MARRIED. And if I don't get married, that's still me exercising my right to choose.
Oh and just an offside, he proposed in 2016 and I still cannot believe he did!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPLVHgbgwuE/?hl=en

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/eva-alordiah-replies-lady-who-called.html?m=0

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Flexherbal(m): 4:28am On Jan 13, 2017
Some people can worry...

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by bentlywills(m): 4:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Some gahlz no dey Respeck dia-self

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2017
women hating on women since 1805..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2017
her ring her headache....Nigerians respect other people's opinion han

11 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by skillzahblog(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Xionez(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2017
SMH for @princessnwaroh

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2017
And so.......even if ring is there, does it mean they should rush into the marriage? No wonder marriages don't last. You rush in, complain, and rush out. They might still be planning the dos and don'ts in their marriage so it doesn't crash like other celeb marriages
My cousin got married 2yrs after her man proposed and now, the marriage is like it just started yesterday..... New every morning (14th year and counting.....)

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Michellla(f): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Whether lord of the ring or not,
at least shes got a ring.

25 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by MrGreenMavro: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy

so her guy don PH since, he no wan GH cheesy cheesy

Abeggi...he no wan marry naim he propose to her? belle he no still gv her...now i know why wizkid shade d guy for last year Headies angry angry angry

wizkid dy vex for the guy...afteral wizkid never propose he don born...if he con propose nkor cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by INTROVERT(f): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by ebbie9ja(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Nicely said

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by bibiking7(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2017

Busy body.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2017
E pain am grin

Non of my biz thou

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by fratermathy(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2017
The kiss on that photo sha.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by repogirl(f): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2017
This Eva is too intelligent. Don't know why she didn't achieve international success. The girl is too good but that kiss is disgusting. angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by nedu2000(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Na wa oh, he won swallow the geh?see kiss

6 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by dangotesmummy: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2017
Perfect response
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by mhk043(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by LegalBaby(f): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2017
graphic kiss grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by loadedvibes: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2017
But na truth na. Eva are you the lord of the ring ?
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by free2ryhme: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2017
Lady of the ring grin
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2017
THE truth is bitter.But she's having constant illegal sex.
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by sod09(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2017
e pain am oo lord of d ring

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by agarawu23(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2017
See kissing undecided
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Eva Alordiah should've just ignored. Not every comment requires a response.

But people should master the art of minding their business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Donald7610: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2017
I rushed in and out
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by quiverfull(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Is it your wedding? Stupid people who keep thinking they know how you can live your life better. Epic reply jare.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by ayaside(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Beautiful answer.Nigerians meddling into people's affairs that doesn't have direct or indirect effects on them.
Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Marshalrhino(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2017
MsDelilah:
But people should master the art of minding their business.
dat's impossible for some

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Eva Alordiah “Lord Of The Rings”, Rapper Replies by Xzbit91: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Damn, that man no get joy, see kiss grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Wins Best Actress At Plus Size Fashion Week Africa / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Kanayo O Kanayo Pictured Together / Studio Brat: Simi Launches Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.