Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki (18040 Views)

Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
All these paid zombies abov, the question is since May 2015 Buhari has been seeling crude oil daily, what has he done with all the money. Tell me one ministry that is working well under this man.
You shameless zombies should continue to blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure.

shut up! And face the content of the op... Your gero hero is a thief a dumb thief and cursed thief

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ddippset(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
Obama met an economy that was already in recession. Today where is the American economy? Did he go about 'bushing' up and down?

Did Buhari use jazz on u guys?
america doesn't depend 99% on oil resources, Nigeria does. Use your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ddippset(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2017
idupaul:

If you still dont know that Buhari's actions and in actions is 70 percent responsible for today's recession then it's a pity dude
its a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Buharimustgo: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Buhari are you not tired of blaming GEJ?you gous should concentrate and stop your brothers from killing and bring Nigeria out of the doldrum

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2017
ddippset:
lol. Oya give PMB the current American economy and come back to ask for it in 4 years time. Auto-recession cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Mujaheeeden: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Only corrupt mind as well as haters of buhari see Jonathan as a hero. What's heroic about him??

If being a smart thief is now what we call heroic, then i suppose Anenih was a hero too.

IPOD TOUTS, what do you say?
Guess his religion

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by free2ryhme: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2017
GEJ has been caught finally

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by adegeye38(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
Sarkin wawayes!

When will you be cured?

Are you guys not tired of these huge deceptive figures? From Dasuki's trillion dollars to FFK's zillion pounds to Diezanis global billion yenpounds.

Haba! Must a zombie always act as 1?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Jesusloveyou: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
idupaul:

If you still dont know that Buhari's actions and in actions is 70 percent responsible for today's recession then it's a pity dude
buhari action of stealing and in action of telling the world how he hate corruption was responsible for for today recession.
IPod sef.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
All these paid zombies above, the question is since May 2015 Buhari has been seeling crude oil daily, what has he done with all the money. Tell me one ministry that is working well under this man.
You shameless zombies should continue to blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure.
I know it's one of my igbo brother dat wil b d the first to defend jona.

Even before his niger delta brothers

No wonder our region will never grow, if the amount of support(ass licking) to jona is commensurate to development in my region I won't have a problem

But with all d support under jona

Second naija bridge scam
No single federal road in good condition(no not one)

whatever jona did to u guys, strong pass dasuki voodoo on jona

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Guess his religion
we all know na! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by DaGC(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Maybe, it's because I was privileged to meet with him and benefitted from his government, but I still think of him as a meek, humble and gentle person, who was surrounded by the wrong people.

I for one understand the contents of the contracts, cause a terrorist attack on those infrastructures would have been terrible, but seeing that nobody reported any surveillance nor security patrols on said sites kinda makes me think NSA is to blame, like Kyari, Lawal and the rest in this regime.

May Nigeria move forward from these set of people.
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
lustychima:

No wonder our region will never grow
gerrarahia mehn! Never grow how? Go to Anambra and see what growth and development I's abt.

Brother ko! Herdsmen ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by FUSS: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
ChappyChase:

And Buhari is The mos wasteful and
foolish being on earth

Yes bro. Seconded.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Ijaya123: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:
Gej is the most corrupt being on earth

Yet the Wailers see him as there hero

The wailers love corruption. That is why.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by AntiWailer: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:

No.

Most insecure
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ScotsReferendum: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
ddippset:

What of the cassava revolution bringing dollars to Nigeria from China since OBJ's time.

Why can't Buhari exploit that source of dollar and other sources

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Ake1: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

Sad.
#Copied

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Ijaya123: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
gerrarahia mehn! Never grow how? Go to Anambra and see what growth and development I's abt.

Brother ko! Herdsmen ni

So why are the Igbos still littering Lagos selling gala and water?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by innochris815(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
speechless
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ScotsReferendum: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
lol. Oya give PMB the current American economy and come back to ask for it in 4 years time. Auto-recession cheesy

In 6 months, Buhari will land the economy in depression. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

What of the cassava revolution bringing dollars to Nigeria from China since OBJ's time.

Why can't Buhari exploit that source of dollar and other sources
does he even know it is possible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by olisaEze(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Una funny sha. So somebody just woke up early this morn'n, 5:32am to be exact, 2start a thread on bashing GEJ. Na wa oga Op it's like u see Oga jona wife for dream! grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by FUSS: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:

Brother ko! Herdsmen ni

On Point Bro.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
olisaEze:
Una funny sha. So somebody just woke up early this morn'n, 5:32am to be exact, 2start a thread on bashing GEJ. Na wa oga Op it's like u see Oga jona wife for dream! grin
na paid agent of propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ScotsReferendum: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
lustychima:

No wonder our region will never grow

Afonjas now claim Igbos

Wonders shall never end grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by FUSS: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:

does he know any other thing?

mumu president.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

In 6 months, Buhari will land the economy in depression. grin
it is in his gene.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2017
They are all the same..

There is an old but so true saying: "If they ain't crooked when they get in office; They'll be crooked before they leave office."

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by lagosrd: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:

What of the corruption going on in this dispensation. Senate president wahala etc.......

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ScotsReferendum: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:

Don't mind the brainless President

Agriculture, Solid minerals, Tourism and Manufacturing are there to generate dollars for him but he will rather blame Jonathan while searching for oil in his Northern wasteland and desert grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Ijaya123:

So why are the Igbos still littering Lagos selling gala and water?
imagine Lagos without them! Ur guess is a good as mine. Brown roof everywhere you go!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For Mali On Peace Mission / Prosecute Repentant Boko Haram Members, ACF Tells FG, Zulum / Reno Omokri: Lawyer Sponsored By Peter Obi Petitioned EFCC Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.