Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 (44314 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes For Burning Personal Shopper's Bags / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Azuka Ogujiuba "I Said She Was Offered Not Paid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by ezeagu(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Does she still type like an idiot still?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by holluphemydavid(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2017
i tink she had repent
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 13, 2017
flyca:
Lol. This doesn't sound sincere to me, though.
Just confirms that her own marriage is in trouble as rumored cool
Behind every rumor there is an iota of truth... but what could have gone wrong? They seem like a perfect couple
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by rotexteymie(f): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2017
post=52763529:
MotherHood will do that to you. Now see how Tonto Dikeh don loose her venom. She used to bark everywhere then.. just give her time. She definitely has more people to apologise to
And Husbandhood I guess grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by yedidiah(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2017
Tonto has 5 accounts
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by anyicash(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2017
wetin "madam Titus" dey talk again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2017
orjikuramo:
The apology is definitely insincere, the words she used indicates she believes she's above MJ in everything. The whip that broke the camel's back is not knowing the child's gender.... Na!
exactly, this is the kind of sorry you say when you are like "shey na sorry you go chop, oya sorry" , there is a difference between saying sorry and being remorseful, her not taking the pain to find out the gender of the child shows how shallow the apology is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by cococandy(f): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Who calls a baby a witch? I can't believe tonto did that. And I've been here defending her against Thise who wished her ill in her marriage. Whereas she's the original bad belle for other people's marriages.
Well good for her she's repented.

Mercy is so cool. I don't know if I can take someone publicly insulting my family like that. I'll show them pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by SAMUELLAR: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Who is her former boy friend abeg?
slimzypink:
eyaaaa. her former boifriend will be laughing now
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by ugotuf(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Oh! Thank GOD she is saved now. She has made her restitution to MJ. and what ever any one says here makes no meaning to her and GOD. It's purely for inner peace.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by SAMUELLAR: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2017
A child shall not be told not to develope leprosy if only she can stay in a forest alone.

It is well with both of them! MJ and Tonto are my best igbo actress ever, so I love the two of them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Elle277(f): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2017
I like them real....Tonto I like you more!! May God continue to bless ur marriage!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by brownhawk: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Hmmmm. So she finally came down from the high horse.

Nice move Tonto. Good you now know you can't judge someone until you walk in their shoes.

But come o Sister... I'm hearing something o. Hope it ain't true.
APROKO!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by aBbiie25(f): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2017
This kind apology sef.. Lil boy or girl undecided They force her to say sorry ni

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Coldfeet(f): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Motherhood don enter Tonto head chai.
I
My Sil who just gave birth has been apologising to all the moms she beat their children now that she's felt what labor is all about grin

Mercy please accept the apology and allow Tontos Conscience to rest kiss cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by DazzlingAngel: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Thank God say u realise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=brownhawk post=52768218]APROKO!!![/quote

Say what
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by slimzypink(f): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
SAMUELLAR:
Who is her former boy friend abeg?
malivelihood
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by bignero: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Coldfeet:
Motherhood don enter Tonto head chai.
I
My Sil who just gave birth has been apologising to all the moms she beat their children now that she's felt what labor is all about grin

Mercy please accept the apology and allow Tontos Conscience to rest kiss cool

are you a medical doctor?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
NegeduGrace:
holy spirit of God..she's the real advocate of change,she didn't give birth today so am very sure something is wrong with her home but is a good thing she apologized..now she knows to keep a home is not a day job n mercy is still keeping hers..
Word...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Coldfeet(f): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
bignero:

are you a medical doctor?
Do you need medical service? grin tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oh my God! I was really touched with this. I’m not a fan of Nollywood neither am I a fan of anywood but I can't help it but to love these two characters henceforth. Just look at the kind words from Dikeh “I found God and everything in my life changed”. That is climax of the whole thing. When you find God, the Holy Spirit will embark on a tour to make your heart pure and to do this, He searches your heart and convicts you of all your past errors and urge you to correct them. This is happening to Dikeh at the moment and the Holy Spirit reminded her of a sin she committed far way back in 2013. Dikeh is a baby born-again Christian. Dikeh if you’re reading this, just the same way you feed your baby with milk, continually feed your tender spirit with the milk of God also and this milk is no other than words of God which you get from the Bible( Mathew 4:4)

And for Mercy “I always pray for those that wish for my downfall.'' That clearly shows the kind of heart that she has.A pure heart (Mathew 5:8.) While Dikeh is just having a pure heart now, Mercy has had hers a long time ago because this act of Mercy is what Jesus Christ teaches( Matthew 5:44). Thank you Mercy for showing Dikeh mercy.(Mathew 5:7)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by pressplay411(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Came:
" Am sorry to your lil' girl or boy" she no even know the gender of the baby, Igberaga dey mama king body oooooooo.. I happy say Mercy Johnson get good heart.

She could have @least done a little research or make some calls to know the baby's gender.

But it's always good and liberating to spread positivity. Good for them both.

Now let me also apologize to the people I've offended. wait list too long. Ain't nobody got time fuh dat. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by bignero: 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Coldfeet:
Do you need medical service? grin tongue

grin grin

your dp alone is therapeautic

God knows what your reality can do to me tongue

....your always caring for, advising, etc new mothers...sweet kiss

i have a question on babies oo grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by gwama: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
You Tonto, you pump the air with your ugly husband, you think you lifted the jackpot because of his money. Shut up there, live your life and leave people alone. shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Coldfeet(f): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
bignero:

grin grin

your dp alone is therapeautic

God knows what your reality can do to me tongue

....your always caring for, advising, etc new mothers...sweet kiss

i have a question on babies oo grin
Lolz thanks for the compliment kiss you have a baby?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by bignero: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Coldfeet:
Lolz thanks for the compliment kiss you have a baby?

your welcome kiss kiss kiss

no i dont have

what causes nappy rash?how come adults to have such....

why do you look so soft and tender, so sweet like a baby grin?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Coldfeet(f): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
bignero:

your welcome kiss kiss kiss

no i dont have

what causes nappy rash?how come adults to have such....

why do you look so soft and tender, so sweet like a baby grin?
Adult having nappy rash? Mehn that's crawcraw o! grin grin Lolz

Sitting for long and wearing tight and breathless clothing like leather, hard denim etc can cause the skin on the butt to break out with spots.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by bignero: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Coldfeet:
Adult having nappy rash? Mehn that's crawcraw o! grin grin Lolz

Sitting for long and wearing tight and breathless clothing like leather, hard denim etc can cause the skin on the butt to break out with spots.

lol

lie joor...not craw craw grin..some adults have heats sensitive skin too

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by Coldfeet(f): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2017
bignero:

lol

lie joor...not craw craw grin..some adults have heats sensitive skin too
Do you have a heat sensitive skin?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 by bignero: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Coldfeet:
Do you have a heat sensitive skin?

yes very sensitive to what ever weather really...hot and cold...

aquafeet on twitter doesnt exist...

can we chat more private?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Buys New Prado Jeep (Photos) / Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.