Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Problem With Placing Facebook Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problem With Placing Facebook Ads (1520 Views)

What Do I Do When My Ebay Account Is Blocked After Placing An Order? / How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street / Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Placing Facebook Ads by donsity(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Guys i've been trying to place a facebook ad for the past 3 days to no success.

First i used GTBank Naira MasterCard, Facebook replied "There was a problem with your card. Please try again. If it still doesn't work, try a different card or contact your bank."

so i made serious research online to know why my card was rejected and also find an alternative solution. so i found so many responses from guys who were all recommending UBA Africard and Zenith Card... seeing that much of the guys spoke of UBA Africard and how easy is was to get it, i quickly ran the following day to UBA to get mine. and within a few hours, i got everything set. i changed my ATM PIN, and went online to also Change the WEB PIN, USERNAME AND PASSWORD, also activated the card by following the instructions stated in the Verify By Visa Section.

Excitedly i went to facebook and they still declined it with this message "This card was declined. Please review your card information and try again or use a different card. If you continue to have problems, please contact your bank"

Guys i need help, The Ad has time limit and facebook doesnt seem to offer paypal to Nigerian Payment Option either.

My questions now are:
Are you able to place fb ad recently? what card are you using?
why are my GTB Mastercard and UBA Visa Africard not working with Facebook.

I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Problem With Placing Facebook Ads by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Just paid for Facebook advert yesterday. Forget that first option of paying with your bank debit cards directly. Choose the second option of paying with debit cards through PAY4U. You'll directed to create a PAY4U account.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Placing Facebook Ads by donsity(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Royal155:
Just paid for Facebook advert yesterday. Forget that first option of paying with your bank debit cards directly. Choose the second option of paying with debit cards through PAY4U. You'll directed to create a PAY4U account.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD,
it worked perfectly for me.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Placing Facebook Ads by Workflow: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
I fix your ad account or page issues in 3 days
Call/WhatsApp: +2348135305367

(1) (Reply)

Glass Cubicle Bathroom Cubicle Glass Sliding Doors Nd General Glass Installation / Affordable Accounting Services For Your Business / We Compared Nigerian Naira To Other African Currencies, The Result Is Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.