Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now (22049 Views)

Kukah Warns Against ‘anti-fulani’ Campaign / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by XXLDICK(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2017
tete7000:

Can you quote what he said or what he did that make him Jonathan lapdog. If he has turned his altar to Jonathan campaign ground, can use publish one homily he delivered that sounded like campaign for Jonathan or you shut your dirty and nonsensical mouth forever. He doesn't believe in Buhari, is there a sin in that or has he not been vindicated that most of the promises are charade and elusive? Has Buhari delivered his electoral promises? Prove him wrong. Idiotic zombie.
Did Jonathan fulfill his campaign promises?

Kukah has never for once criticized Jonathan. He always praises him and does the opposite to Buhari.

I don't believe in Buhari too, but I sure know I'm not a bigot like you and Kukah.

You call me zombie, funny.
Check my posts, I have never made a comment to support Buhari or Jonathan.
But all your comments are in support of Jonathan.
So who is the idiotic zombie
The joke is on you bro
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Azumagcc(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2017
This man never saw anything wrong in Goodluck, He is talking now coz no more Ghana must go bags for them from Aso Rock. Face your church and stop this hate speech, causing hatred and disunity among Nigerians. You have security around u, stop making ignorant people who bliv in u die unjustly.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Absoj(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:
yes, I agreed to it
I mean the Bishop said d truth. I looked beyond his weakness and agreed with him on sorry state of our country. I live in d north and shuttles in between d core parts of same north and av seen more than my mouth can say. Only God can decide dis country's fate bro
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by XXLDICK(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Absoj:
I mean the Bishop said d truth. I looked beyond his weakness and agreed with him on sorry state of our country. I live in d north and shuttles in between d core parts of same north and av seen more than my mouth can say. Only God can decide dis country's fate bro
Yes, in my original post, the first that you quoted I said he was right but wasn't in the right position to voice it.

He gained his voice after Jonathan left office. When Jonathan was in office, he was busy singing praises
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by OlaMiki: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Hatred words against President Buhari's administration from you is always expected, a Jonathan's pro corruption Bigot pastor like you cant make sense to anti-corruption and progressive pple of this country shocked shocked
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2017
udumosam23:
Looks like religious leaders now support that the country should be divided for good. First it was CAN, then winners GO, now kukah apart from other renown MOGs.

Suddenly they realize we only have two cheeks, if you slap one and we turn the other and you slap it, there is none to turn again. The passivity of Christians during crises has been the major reason these animals won't think twice before they slaughter Christians in the north.

I have said it before, if you hurt me, I'll forgive you. But if my life is threatened or that of my family, I wouldn't mind picking up arms to defend myself, I'll not just kill you if it comes to that, I'll kill all your kinds that are a potential threat to live. I have the right to live as every other person.

If the muslims are hell bent on making this country terrible for the Christians, its high time we prove to them we have a choice. We aren't taking this shit any more.

If the govt has also proven that our lives are no better that the Fulani cows, then its high time we think thought of defending ourselves.

There is no need been hypocritical about this, if you want to do your Muslim agenda, divide this country now, but as long as this country remain one Nigeria, I have the constitutional right to live and practice my religion at any part of it.

This nonsense must stop.

Nice write-up though. But we must act!
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by felixomor: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2017
OlaMiki:
Hatred words against President Buhari's administration from you is always expected, a Jonathan's pro corruption Bigot pastor like you cant make sense to anti-corruption and progressive pple of this country shocked shocked

Maybe ur "anticorruption" means killing people of other religions.
Who knows?
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by tete7000(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Did Jonathan fulfill his campaign promises?

Kukah has never for once criticized Jonathan. He always praises him and does the opposite to Buhari.

I don't believe in Buhari too, but I sure know I'm not a bigot like you and Kukah.

You call me zombie, funny.
Check my posts, I have never made a comment to support Buhari or Jonathan.
But all your comments are in support of Jonathan.
So who is the idiotic zombie
The joke is on you bro

They said what a wise man saw sitting, if a child stand he won't see. Jonathan did not fulfil campaign promises, yes but the issue is beyond campaign promises. It is about the unity of Nigeria. Bishop Kukah did not tell you Jonathan fulfil promises, what he kept saying is that Buhari by his utterances, body language and antecedents does not have what it takes to hold this country together. Do I see truth in that? YES
Many of you will talk of corruption but for your mind, is it not when the country is still united that you talk of fighting corruption? Do you fight corruption in a ccountry that has been divided along along 5%-98% line by its president? Have you heard Buhari travelled to East or South-south sincea assumption of office? When last did the country have a president so hated in sections of the country that he himself is too scared to go to those part of the country.

Bishop Kukah is a minority Christian indegene of Southern Kaduna. In his life, he has witnessed enough killings and maiming of christian minorities and he will tell you that as long as he has lived he has never heard your president in his position as elder stateman uttered a single word of condemnation of any of those killings. NEVER. So why should you he support Buhari. I never personally support Buhari too but that doesnt mean I tell you Jonathan is best to happen to Nigeria. However for apc to lie to Nigerians and bring a divisive and deceptive man and sold him as a saviour is totally ludicrous. Nigeria has never been this divided as it is under Buhari and he doesnt have what it takes to hold the country together. Forget all this sensational new about corruption fight, it is only a country that first hold together that unites to fight corruption.

Finally go back and read the Bishop past and present statements on Nigeria. It will do you well and you will stop posting nonsense about the man.
Why should I be surprised by your reasoning though, your moniker says a lot about you. You only reason through your reproductive organ.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by avaa(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2017
udumosam23:
Looks like religious leaders now support that the country should be divided for good. First it was CAN, then winners GO, now kukah apart from other renown MOGs.

Suddenly they realize we only have two cheeks, if you slap one and we turn the other and you slap it, there is none to turn again. The passivity of Christians during crises has been the major reason these animals won't think twice before they slaughter Christians in the north.

I have said it before, if you hurt me, I'll forgive you. But if my life is threatened or that of my family, I wouldn't mind picking up arms to defend myself, I'll not just kill you if it comes to that, I'll kill all your kinds that are a potential threat to live. I have the right to live as every other person.

If the muslims are hell bent on making this country terrible for the Christians, its high time we prove to them we have a choice. We aren't taking this shit any more.

If the govt has also proven that our lives are no better that the Fulani cows, then its high time we think of defending ourselves.

There is no need been hypocritical about this, if you want to do your Muslim agenda, divide this country now, but as long as this country remain one Nigeria, I have the constitutional right to live and practice my religion at any part of it.

This nonsense must stop.

I said this last week. Christianity is too cool for my liking. Those bloody deluded Islamist know this and have always taken advantage of that. Those pot-bellied clergymen aren't helping matters at all. Even as we speak, many of them are yet to publicly condemn the Southern Kaduna massacre, or declare solidarity with the people.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by tete7000(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Yes, in my original post, the first that you quoted I said he was right but wasn't in the right position to voice it.

He gained his voice after Jonathan left office. When Jonathan was in office, he was busy singing praises

The man has been talking long before Jonathan came to power and continue to do so after he left power. He has all it takes to talk. His stand has always been for the unity of the country. His position on Jonathan has never sold him out as a corrupt man of God and he stands vindicated on his stand on Buhari. I followed him always. Stop talking with your dick bros.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Akainzo(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2017
udumosam23:

If the govt has also proven that our lives are no better that the Fulani cows, then its high time we think of defending ourselves.

This nonsense must stop.

So AFTER you divide the country, ALL native Christians in the North should move to where?

Seeing as you have parochially assumed that all Northerners are Muslims, what would happen to Christians in the North and also what should happen to Muslims in the South East?

BTW, seeing as you are claiming constitutional rights to practice your religion anywhere in the country, do you also believe that Muslims have that right? Have you also spoken out against the practice where South Easterners do not sell their lands to Muslims to build mosques?

This things go both ways you know!
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by avaa(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
The South Westerners have a huge population of muslims, yet they do not kill Christians, in fact they have both Christians and muslims as siblings and even parents. This is civility.

But the Northern Muslims are largely extremist and suicidal. So, it is not really Islam, it is in their DNA, just like it is in the DNA of the Arabs to kill for God.

On a government level, we have seen the promotion of Sharia in a country that is governed by Constitutional Democracy, it therefore means Democracratic laws are only applicable to all parts of the country except the North, that respects Sharia more than our Federal Constitution.

The solution is not a new recommendation, as several people have already tabled this recommendation. The killing in the North therefore is an indication of hatred of people with dissent view. So, lets revert the politics back to Pre-1914.

Unfortunately the South Westerners still feel that they need their Muslims brothers in th North. No, you dont need them, you need Allah and the Koran.

Who you need is the tolerant people of the SS/SE/MB and they need you too and they have indicated that they can be friends you quarrel and disagree and still do business with. You dont quarrel with a Northerner and go to bed. The people are just strange, they dont forgive.

Eg are Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Kudirat, and recently Tinubu. All these problems were masterminded by a people who believe that they are born-to-rule.

2 Things has to be done;
1. Fiscal Federalism with States as power houses controlling mining, explorations, sales and governance of states with taxes to Abuja.
2. Return to Pre-1914, pre-amalgamation; I didnt say split the country, I actually meant, return to how we were before 1914 and start discussing if we want to continue and what are the terms of the union.

These killings will not end, because the Humans working at Federal Govt level are masterminds sympathetic to the killers. They even sponsor killings at Kaduna, they sponsor Boko Haram and they displace their kids all over our streets to beg for arms, the rest are security guards at our gates. The North Elites are the ones that destroy this country with help of their willing slaves from the minority. Just what Usman Dan Fodio commanded.

QED

I've always imagined how much would be achieved if the South would come together in an alliance!
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Claumy2(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Buhari is the problem. Buhari has brought the country - Nigeria to a point where the only solution is separation.
As long as Buhari and co remains, Nigeria is off...
To your tent oh Israel!!!! That's what Nigeria needs now...

1 Like

Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by dvee2: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
udumosam23:

This nonsense must stop.

All this nonsense is being quoted now simply because Buhari is the President. There have been killings between hausa/ Fulani and indigenous tribes in Kaduna,bauchi,plateau,Taraba and Benue as far as anyone can remember.
Obasanjo,Yaradua, GEj all saw through this type of senseless killings.
Bottom line is Religious and ethnic conflict have occurred and still occurring, people will continue to demand this heinous crimes to stop. However pretending to link these killings to the present government is just being political and economical with the truth.
Until the real cause of killing and reprisal killings is genuinely sort and not playing politics with the truth, I am afraid the killing might continue
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by arsenal33: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
He never said that when Boko Haram was in full swing.

All avenues of chopping money have been blocked
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by XXLDICK(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
tete7000:

The man has been talking long before Jonathan came to power and continue to do so after he left power. He has all it takes to talk. His stand has always been for the unity of the country. His position on Jonathan has never sold him out as a corrupt man of God and he stands vindicated on his stand on Buhari. I followed him always. Stop talking with your dick bros.
He shouldn't have lost his voice under Jonathan.
Jonathan underperformed same with Buhari.

It only made him seem like a bigot.

I was his fan too but not anymore
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by dvee2: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
The South Westerners have a huge population of muslims, yet they do not kill Christians, in fact they have both Christians and muslims as siblings and even parents. This is civility.

But the Northern Muslims are largely extremist and suicidal. So, it is not really Islam, it is in their DNA, just like it is in the DNA of the Arabs to kill for God.

On a government level, we have seen the promotion of Sharia in a country that is governed by Constitutional Democracy, it therefore means Democracratic laws are only applicable to all parts of the country except the North, that respects Sharia more than our Federal Constitution.

The solution is not a new recommendation, as several people have already tabled this recommendation. The killing in the North therefore is an indication of hatred of people with dissent view. So, lets revert the politics back to Pre-1914.

Unfortunately the South Westerners still feel that they need their Muslims brothers in th North. No, you dont need them, you need Allah and the Koran.

Who you need is the tolerant people of the SS/SE/MB and they need you too and they have indicated that they can be friends you quarrel and disagree and still do business with. You dont quarrel with a Northerner and go to bed. The people are just strange, they dont forgive.

Eg are Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Kudirat, and recently Tinubu. All these problems were masterminded by a people who believe that they are born-to-rule.

2 Things has to be done;
1. Fiscal Federalism with States as power houses controlling mining, explorations, sales and governance of states with taxes to Abuja.
2. Return to Pre-1914, pre-amalgamation; I didnt say split the country, I actually meant, return to how we were before 1914 and start discussing if we want to continue and what are the terms of the union.

These killings will not end, because the Humans working at Federal Govt level are masterminds sympathetic to the killers. They even sponsor killings at Kaduna, they sponsor Boko Haram and they displace their kids all over our streets to beg for arms, the rest are security guards at our gates. The North Elites are the ones that destroy this country with help of their willing slaves from the minority. Just what Usman Dan Fodio commanded.

QED
People like you who spread hate, fake news, speculation are the reason such killing would not stop. Where is your fact? You sat behind a computer and spread hatred and conspiracy theories. Where is your fact on your honor?
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by udumosam23(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
dvee2:

All this nonsense is being quoted now simply because Buhari is the President. There have been killings between hausa/ Fulani and indigenous tribes in Kaduna,bauchi,plateau,Taraba and Benue as far as anyone can remember.
Obasanjo,Yaradua, GEj all saw through this type of senseless killings.
Bottom line is Religious and ethnic conflict have occurred and still occurring, people will continue to demand this heinous crimes to stop. However pretending to link these killings to the present government is just being political and economical with the truth.
Until the real cause of killing and reprisal killings is genuinely sort and not playing politics with the truth, I am afraid the killing might continue

Agreed there has been killing before this administration. But the rate is more now, and I believe its been done more arrogantly.

More painful is the fact that there is no strong condemnation of the act coming from the govt. Little or nothing is done to avoid similar occurrence.

I'm no longer comfortable cos I feel unsafe in a country that the govt has promised safety.

Or haven't you seen that cattle's are safer than humans, its no exergration look carefully you'll see it.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by XXLDICK(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
tete7000:

They said what a wise man saw sitting, if a child stand he won't see. Jonathan did not fulfil campaign promises, yes but the issue is beyond campaign promises. It is about the unity of Nigeria. Bishop Kukah did not tell you Jonathan fulfil promises, what he kept saying is that Buhari by his utterances, body language and antecedents does not have what it takes to hold this country together. Do I see truth in that? YES
Many of you will talk of corruption but for your mind, is it not when the country is still united that you talk of fighting corruption? Do you fight corruption in a ccountry that has been divided along along 5%-98% line by its president? Have you heard Buhari travelled to East or South-south sincea assumption of office? When last did the country have a president so hated in sections of the country that he himself is too scared to go to those part of the country.

Bishop Kukah is a minority Christian indegene of Southern Kaduna. In his life, he has witnessed enough killings and maiming of christian minorities and he will tell you that as long as he has lived he has never heard your president in his position as elder stateman uttered a single word of condemnation of any of those killings. NEVER. So why should you he support Buhari. I never personally support Buhari too but that doesnt mean I tell you Jonathan is best to happen to Nigeria. However for apc to lie to Nigerians and bring a divisive and deceptive man and sold him as a saviour is totally ludicrous. Nigeria has never been this divided as it is under Buhari and he doesnt have what it takes to hold the country together. Forget all this sensational new about corruption fight, it is only a country that first hold together that unites to fight corruption.

Finally go back and read the Bishop past and present statements on Nigeria. It will do you well and you will stop posting nonsense about the man.
Why should I be surprised by your reasoning though, your moniker says a lot about you. You only reason through your reproductive organ.
Funny.
You were the one that mentioned Buhari not fulfilling his campaign promises and I said the same thing about Jonathan and you decided to backtrack.

In my original post, the first you quoted I acknowledge that everything Kukah said was right.

I'm only against the fact that he lost his voice under Jonathan and he suddenly regained it during Buhari's regime.

Where was he when Fulanis were killing people during Jonathan's regime Did he blame Jonathan for not putting enough effort in tackling Boko Haram Nope, he didn't because he didn't want to spite his master
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by tete7000(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Funny.
You were the one that mentioned Buhari not fulfilling his campaign promises and I said the same thing about Jonathan and you decided to backtrack.

In my original post, the first you quoted I acknowledge that everything Kukah said was right.

I'm only against the fact that he lost his voice under Jonathan and he suddenly regained it during Buhari's regime.

Where was he when Fulanis were killing people during Jonathan's regime Did he blame Jonathan for not putting enough effort in tackling Boko Haram Nope, he didn't because he didn't want to spite his master

Oga stop peddling lies and rumours. Check out this link, who was being criticised by Bishop Kukah there and what year was that? I am waiting for your lie again. Oniro!

https://www.naij.com/21311.html
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Emmyjb(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
brownlord:
He was among the people that foisted this government on Nigerians, he just got shortCHANGED by the change government.
Y can't u go and read very well about Kuka before commenting....
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by fogho198: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
arsenal33:
He never said that when Boko Haram was in full swing.

All avenues of chopping money have been blocked
u foolish oh, did u see him collect money from anyone. Goats sure think better than u.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by suyamasta(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
God bless this man for speaking the truth
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by tiwiex(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Abduljohn:
That your personal opinion not of God because i believe in the God i serve and Will never fail though religion killings are not justifiable but our religious institutions needs to preach and emphasise on religious tolerance and avoid statements that can stair up the system

It's obvious u have no relatives in kaduna.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Dav24(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Any right thinking person will be worried with the hight of religious rascality in this country, we are faced with a situation where people can no longer practice the religion of their choice. what is happening in the north especially is an example of how the unity of this nation is put under trial. can religion become the basis at which Nigeria can break? it is left to be seen
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by CACAWA(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
sylviaeo:
u partially forgot u r a Muslim. Don't worry with time u will denounce islam
your dad
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by solaere(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Christian should rise up for their belief too[/i]
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by guiddoti: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Maen must wark! I don't know what to tell him

Christians should read the book of Nehemiah-- The strategy Nehemiah used to build the broken wall. Today's christians want God come down to fight.

Gather your loins, protect your domain and you will see how God will fight for you.

Shalom!
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by XXLDICK(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
tete7000:

Oga stop peddling lies and rumours. Check out this link, who was being criticised by Bishop Kukah there and what year was that? I am waiting for your lie again. Oniro!

https://www.naij.com/21311.html
Peddling lies
I have read the article. Please help me highlight where he criticized Jonathan caused I somehow missed it.

Before you post a link do make sure you read it. Now the joke is on you once again
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by tete7000(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Peddling lies
I have read the article. Please help me highlight where he criticized Jonathan caused I somehow missed it.

Before you post a link do make sure you read it. Now the joke is on you once again

You see what you want to see. Everything the man has always been saying is encapsulated in that interview.
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by Sheriffusoro(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lord knows have never thought anything good about this country angry angry angry angry
Re: Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now by XXLDICK(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
tete7000:

You see what you want to see. Everything the man has always been saying is encapsulated in that interview.
Funny, you just read the top heading and concluded he tackled Jonathan.

Na today you start to know the ways of journalists/editors/bloggers

When it comes to Jonathan, he says it encapsulated. But if it's other presidents, he says it plain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Foreign Gospel Songs / Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh / What Made You Leave Your Church To Start Attending Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.