Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Diary Of A Oneminuteman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diary Of A Oneminuteman (6656 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2017
This diary is not attract any sort of abuse or derogatory words but to share my story with the world because this forum is viewed by many around the world even though they are not registered.I'm married to the love of my life and we just got married this past year which is 2016. She was a virgin at 31 years old when i met her and I can say I was the one that disvirgin her,it wasn't any easy fit because I had to be patient with her while thrusting into her.

At the end I started having a easy passage,fast forward to this year I realise I need an increase in my performance because she has started to ask for more from one round to three round and I couldn't meet up.I told myself the truth that my wife is gradually enjoying these sex thing,all the same I realise I had premature ejaculation from what I could deduce.

Today 13th of January,2017 we had sex and I didn't last long on the first round which she was not happy about that I had release after some minutes I had entered her . She felt disappointed but advice me to Google a solution to the problem facing me. I stylishly ignore her but later remembered that someone once told me that exercising really help in the performance of a man during sex.

This morning I dusted my footwear and sport wear took a minute stroll to the estate close to my house and started jogging for about 30mins round the estate,I can tell you I have never felt light and better like the way I felt this morning. I believe gradually I would advance to one hour of the jogging and trying different routine but I know I won't stop till I see the result of my journey into an ex - one minute man.

I will continue again tomorrow.......

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by austinereds(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2017
just keep on going. things will get better
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
austinereds:
just keep on going. things will get better

Thanks for the kind word
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by SafeDavid(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Also look into your diet.
There are certain foods you should avoid and others you should eat more often esp fruits and vegies.

Also keep up your exercise routine.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
SafeDavid:
Also look into your diet.
There are certain foods you should avoid and others you should eat more often esp fruits and vegies.

Also keep up your exercise routine.

Have heard this so many times that there are some foods that one should avoid,if not our normal starchy foods which food do we eat . Also can you state these foods for the benefit of others that might be reading too.

About the exercise,that I'm definitely not gonna stop.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by SafeDavid(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oneminuteman:

Have heard this so many times that there are some foods that one should avoid,if not our normal starchy foods which food do we eat . Also can you state these foods for the benefit of others that might be reading too.

About the exercise,that I'm definitely not gonna stop.

Avoid the starchy foods and eat more fruits and vegetables. That will do you a lot of good.

There are also certain herb mixtures that work but I don't know much about that.

Just avoid those sex enhancement drugs cuz they can be detrimental to your health.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lovely thread. Exercise and more of fruits. Do you consume alot of sugar ?
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by bukatyne(f): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Oneminuteman:
This diary is not attract any sort of abuse or derogatory words but to share my story with the world because this forum is viewed by many around the world even though they are not registered.I'm married to the love of my life and we just got married this past year which is 2016. She was a virgin at 31 years old when i met her and I can say I was the one that disvirgin her,it wasn't any easy fit because I had to be patient with her while thrusting into her.

At the end I started having a easy passage,fast forward to this year I realise I need an increase in my performance because she has started to ask for more from one round to three round and I couldn't meet up.I told myself the truth that my wife is gradually enjoying these sex thing,all the same I realise I had premature ejaculation from what I could deduce.

Today 13th of January,2017 we had sex and I didn't last long on the first round which she was not happy about that I had release after some minutes I had entered her . She felt disappointed but advice me to Google a solution to the problem facing me. I stylishly ignore her but later remembered that someone once told me that exercising really help in the performance of a man during sex.

This morning I dusted my footwear and sport wear took a minute stroll to the estate close to my house and started jogging for about 30mins round the estate,I can tell you I have never felt light and better like the way I felt this morning
. I believe gradually I would advance to one hour of the jogging and trying different routine but I know I won't stop till I see the result of my journey into an ex - one minute man.

I will continue again tomorrow.......

@bold:

You stylishly ignored your wife's advice (who is the major stakeholder and the person who would suffer the consequences of your poor performance) and acted on the advice of a somebody who doesn't even know you are acting on his advice.

I am sure if a poster told you to Goodlettsville it, you would quickly do so.

You need to learn to listen to your wife; it would help strengthen your marriage.

Goodluck on your issues.

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 5:58am On Jan 14, 2017
pcguru1:
Lovely thread. Exercise and more of fruits. Do you consume alot of sugar ?

The last time I had the chance to check my sugar level,it was very okay moreover I don't really take sugary stuffs and I takes herbs maybe it's not just working or something.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 6:01am On Jan 14, 2017
bukatyne:

@bold:

You stylishly ignored your wife's advice (who is the major stakeholder and the person who would suffer the consequences of your poor performance) and acted on the advice of a somebody who doesn't even know you are acting on his advice.

I am sure if a poster told you to Goodlettsville it, you would quickly do so.

You need to learn to listen to your wife; it would help strengthen your marriage.

Goodluck on your issues.

Thanks for the advice, would listen to her more carefully now. Women are really hard to satisfy sometimes you know.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Today 14th of January,2017

I went out this morning for the jogging as I said early that I would continue to exercise until I see changes in my sex life and healthy body. The weather was very nice as at the time I left my estate so I had change the routine that jog round the main road back to my estate.

I wasn't so sweaty like yesterday so my body was kinda dry by the time I was through with the exercise. Immediately I got home I took my shower and just rest till it was daybreak.

My wife brought some fruits home last night so I took it and went back to sleep again . Weekends like this I like to sleep well enough because of the nature of my job. I'm really looking forward to having a nice time with my wife tonight.

Hopefully it's gonna be better than before.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Today January 14,

Bro if you are truly married, then do this today.

Buy one coconut, one wrap of dates (dabinu) and one wrap of tiger nuts.

If you have a juicer, juice the mixture and drink it exactly one hour before the show. If you do not have a juicer, eat them raw one after the other.

Remember to soak your tiger nuts for minutes and remove the seeds of your dates before blending.

I tell you that tonight your wife will be begging you stop.

P.S. Make sure you have no other food in your stomach at that time to impair its effectiveness meaning you should have had dinner atleast about 2 hours before taking the mixture.

People who are not married should steer clear this post. #Abstinence is key in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
onirugbon:
Today January 14,

If you have a juicer, juice the mixture and drink it exactly one hour before the show. If you do not have a juicer, eat them raw one after the other.

Remember to soak your tiger nuts for minutes and remove the seeds of your dates before blending.

P.S. Make sure you have no other food in your stomach at that time to impair its effectiveness meaning you should have had dinner atleast about 2 hours before taking the mixture.

People who are not married should steer clear this post. #Abstinence is key in life.

I don't know the dates what does it look like please,and am married
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Prognose: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
onirugbon:
Today January 14,

So he should do all these anytime he wants to have sex?

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Prognose:

So he should do all these anytime he wants to have sex?
You have a better option for him?

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Prognose: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
onirugbon:

You have a better option for him?
Yes.
Exercise more.
Less sugar.
More fruits and vegetables
Do kegel excercises for men

In the mean time:
When going first round with your wife romance her more, touch and suck her breasts, kiss her more, use your fingers to pleasure her to the brink of orgasm. Then use your penis for the end. I assure you she wont care if you cum early after that.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Prognose:

Yes.
Exercise more.
Less sugar.

In the mean time:
When going first round with your wife romance her more, touch and suck her breasts, kiss her more, use your fingers to pleasure her to the brink of orgasm. Then use your penis for the end. I assure you she wont care if you cum early after that.

So how is this a less harder/tasking solution to simply making the juice mixture, preserving it in a refridgerator and taking some of it one hour before sex?

Kindly explain.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Prognose:

Yes.
Exercise more.
Less sugar.

In the mean time:

Bro i think you are very correct here, there was a time I did something like this and she said she really enjoy it.I didn't come early because I didn't start with missionary then. Also is it true that missionary always makes someone ejeculate very fast. Thanks for your advice.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by YesNo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oneminuteman:

Bro i think you are very correct here, there was a time I did something like this and she said she really enjoy it.I didn't come early because I didn't start with missionary then. Also is it true that missionary always makes someone ejeculate very fast. Thanks for your advice.

First step to solving a problem is acknowledging that there is one.
Nice one OP.
Good to see you have pledged to work towards getting better. Nice one.

hit me on BBM if you are on BBM so i can give u a few free tips.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by inemani: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
This thread's sure gonna be interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
YesNo:

First step to solving a problem is acknowledging that there is one. Nice one OP. Good to see you have pledged to work towards getting better. Nice one.
hit me on BBM if you are on BBM so i can give u a few free tips.

Thanks for the advice,not on BBM but what is your whatsapp number
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by bomasek(m): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2017
Oneminuteman:

Thanks for the kind word
* A few gloves of Garlic
* Two big Onion
* Few Ginger roots.
* A big cut of water melon
* A small quantity of lemon juice
* A cup of pure/natural honey.
I blends everything together(talking two spoonful

Culled from Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Prognose: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2017
onirugbon:

So how is this a less harder/tasking solution to simply making the juice mixture, preserving it in a refridgerator and taking some of it one hour before sex?

Kindly explain.
Sorry, my battery has been down.
All these concoctions being written are temporary solutions to the problem. He will need to rely on them anytime he wants to meet his wife, without them he is useless. Also there is a possibility his body will get used to the artificial stimulation by these ingredients after a while.

The lasting solution is to work on his body and become fitter to improve his stamina so he doesn't get tired easily, strengthen his kegel muscles so he can control his ejaculation better (the final phase of ejaculation is involuntary but the time building up to that can be controlled) and maintain his erection for a longer period of time. And besides, the fitter he looks the more his wife will be attracted to him.

This is actually more difficult to do than taking the coconut, tigernut and dates or cucumbers mixture, but it will make him a king in bed for his wife and it is a more permanent solution.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Prognose: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Oneminuteman:

Yes, i agree with you that the missionary position makes someone ejaculate fast.
In this position the guy is fully visually stimulated. He is seeing the pleasure he is giving his wife, her facial expressions, her breasts, etc, nothing is distracting him at all and he tends to get excited too easily and lose control more quickly. Its better to vary the sexual positions during lovemaking, this will not only make it more pleasurable for the woman but it will also give the man a break, reduce his excitement while waiting for the next position change and he has to build that excitement up again before he cums.

grin
P. S, this is for your wife o, oga. Non married people keep off angry Today na sunday, make una comot your mind from bad thing and go to church angry grin
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
bomasek:
* A few gloves of Garlic
* Two big Onion
* Few Ginger roots.
* A big cut of water melon
* A small quantity of lemon juice
* A cup of pure/natural honey.
I blends everything together(talking two spoonful

Culled from Nairaland

Is this blend gonna be taken every time we want to make love or it's a solution to premature ejaculation?
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Prognose:

Yes, i agree with you that the missionary position makes someone ejaculate fast.
In this position the guy is fully visually stimulated. He is seeing the pleasure he is giving his wife, her facial expressions, her breasts, etc, nothing is distracting him at all and he tends to get excited too easily and lose control more quickly. Its better to vary the sexual positions during lovemaking, this will not only make it more pleasurable for the woman but it will also give the man a break, reduce his excitement while waiting for the next position change and he has to build that excitement up again before he cums.

grin
P. S, this is for your wife o, oga. Non married people keep off angry Today na sunday, make una comot your mind from bad thing and go to church angry grin

In lovemaking,does pain translate into pleasure for a woman because when I do other styles she complain she's havin pain.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by bomasek(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oneminuteman:

Is this blend gonna be taken every time we want to make love or it's a solution to premature ejaculation?
Solution,to be taken daily.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Prognose: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oneminuteman:

In lovemaking,does pain translate into pleasure for a woman because when I do other styles she complain she's havin pain.

Pain means 2 things : either she has an infection or she is not wet enough. You can check her at a hospital for the first one. The second one you need to engage in more pre-intimacy which will make her very wet and ready for any style.

Some women also feel pain if u hit their womb. So dont be too rough.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Prognose:

Pain means 2 things : either she has an infection or she is not wet enough. You can check her at a hospital for the first one. The second one you need to engage in more pre-intimacy which will make her very wet and ready for any style.

Some women also feel pain if u hit their womb. So dont be too rough.

I am quite sure it's not an infection. Also I will try and be gentle with her.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by SafeDavid(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oneminuteman:

I am quite sure it's not an infection. Also I will try and be gentle with her.

Any update about your latest intimacy quest and did you notice any improvement?
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Oneminuteman: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
SafeDavid:

Any update about your latest intimacy quest and did you notice any improvement?

Actually we couldn't do anything,she was son tired by time she came back from work. Probably today be cos she will be coming home earlier. Thanks for asking tho. I will surely update you guyz.
Re: Diary Of A Oneminuteman by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oneminuteman:

Actually we couldn't do anything,she was son tired by time she came back from work. Probably today be cos she will be coming home earlier. Thanks for asking tho. I will surely update you guyz.

Ok but try this today.
Get one water melon ball from a mallam. Eat the whole of it or juice it with a blender and drink the whole of it some minutes before the action.

Come back and testify.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them? / Wife Beatings in Africa / My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.