Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Hitler Hated The Jews Despite Being Jewish-born - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Hitler Hated The Jews Despite Being Jewish-born (540 Views)

US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hitler Hated The Jews Despite Being Jewish-born by edogho(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Most of us must have heard a lot about Nazi Germany and their leader the man Adolf Hitler.

We certainly have also heard that he was only attacking Jews and Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide have been made to believe they were his prime targets. Even the Jews claimed the man Adolf Hitler killed more than six million of them and have gone to great lengths to make the whole world believe such.

My questions although are numerous on this issue. For I know and I'm very sure Hitler attacked anyone against the Nazi government even homosexuals and Gypsies suffered greatly even if they weren't necessarily against the government.

Why would Hitler want to attack only Jews one may ask, and in the case of Jehovah's Witnesses, why would they be his prime targets?

What did they do to deserve to. e the sole targets?

Came across many ideas on the net but let me just share this link and I believe all we heard of WW2 is all hoax. Truth is dead and buried in the sands of time.

History is just "His Story" and as we are familiar with, only the victors creates or re-creates it.

Here's the link: www.lovkap..nl/2011/05/why-hitler-hated-jews.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

This Photoshopped Picture Of Donald Trump Is Freaking Everyone Out:checkout What / 64 Years Later, CIA Finally Releases Details Of Iranian Coup / More Than 100 People Shot In Chicago Over Long Fourth Of July Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.