Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Saveit - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saveit (513 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saveit by haeyhins: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2017
About SaveIT

#SaveIT is name for the next big thing that is aimed at improving your life and standard of living, which explains why you mustnt miss out of this.

Many people who are pretty educated understand the importance of the art of investing, which equals saving (S=I). To make it more attractive, there are lots of ponzi schemes scattered all over places, which has invariably gotten a whole lot of people into trouble and left them worse off.
This singular act has actually brought an illusion to a large number of people, as the art of genuine saving is seemingly going extinct.

The question now is ‘Why should I save?’
Well, I guess if there was no difference between the two concepts, there should be no difference in their spelling.

#SaveIT is an attempt to revive the old art of saving which many people practised some years back using the popularly known ‘Esusu’ and consequently encourage entrepreneurship with possible future investment.

What #SaveIT does is to assist you in meeting your saving target by offering different saving plans with corresponding interest rates, and in addition, we offer free advisory/consultancy service to members on the various kinds of investment they can channel their saved money into while assisting in building startups.
However, your choice of investment after the specified tenor (saving period) is solely your decision.

*Saving Plans/Category*
In order to help you achieve your saving target, we have different plans of which you can select and opt in.

Below are the currently available plan.

*Bronze* – Tenor is less than six months.
*Silver*– Tenor is between six months and a year.
*Gold*– Tenor is two years.
*Platinum* – Tenor is two years and above.

In all of these plans, the minimum daily savings which can be paid is One hundred naira (N100)only. Lump sum can be paid either weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually. The major difference in these plans are the tenor and accrued interest rate.The longer the money is saved, the smaller the commission rate. In order to make you achieve your saving target in time, there will be no release of fund at all until the tenor is completed (except if extremely needed on an urgent basis with evidence to show urgency of the need.

Our team of experts will be available to offer you financial and investment consultancy upon your request.

SaveIT LAUNCH ON 20TH JANUARY, 2017. (Stay tuned!)