Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) (48228 Views)

Crude Oil Discovered In Lagos: It Is Almost Two Years Now, Where Is The Oil? / APC Chieftain, Others Defect To The PDP In Apa Council Area Of Benue State / Crude Oil Discovered In Borno State....... FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by iSlayer: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
[s]
solbil:

you guys and your claiming of other people and territories!

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PART OF BENUE WHERE THEY SPEAK IGBO, FACT! I am sure you are refering to the Utonkon people and those people would swear that they are not Igbo. They don't even speak anything close to Igbo!
[/s]

Take it easy
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by iSlayer: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
BiafranPound:
God bless your papa! That Afonja thinks he can drain us again?? NEVER! Niger delta is 50% igbo so if you don't like it , go and die! we know where 40% of Bayelsa oil comes from, but after secession, we'll handle that one! .. Besides am so IGBO too.. But am from Opobo Rivers state..ndewoo

I thought you're from SE. Ndewo Nwanne...I thought one Ijaw miscreant said there are no Igbo people in Opobo...*SMH* Once more...Ndewo!

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by iSlayer: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
[s]
solbil:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR THERE IS!

all those LGs you mentioned are 100percent occupied by Idoma people of different accent! The only part you may talk about is Ado and those people are Utonkon, THEY ARE NOT IGBO GET IT!!!
When i was in school, i had some of them as friends and i would ask them: "are you igbo?" and they would tell you no! They would tell you they are Utonkon. If you, an Igbo man hears their language, you will not be able to understand a single word they speak, fact!

Before you claim Utonkon, pls claim Ezaa people in Ebonyi first, a people who would not even accept it that they are Igbo!
[/s]

RABID
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by kettle84(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
ODVanguard:

Gosh! Why must you people always lie?? See below for the last igr figures list and do the maths and be ashamed of yourself. Smh.

Cc: victorvezx
those are statistical lies far from reality. Osun and Ekiti wouldn't be bankrupt without funds to pay workers salaries.
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by explorer250(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
solbil:

you guys and your claiming of other people and territories!

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PART OF BENUE WHERE THEY SPEAK IGBO, FACT! I am sure you are refering to the Utonkon people and those people would swear that they are not Igbo. They don't even speak anything close to Igbo!

your foolishness will always find you out. stop being sentimental but strive to learn new fact. emotions are no competitors of facts

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://thenationonlineng.net/agony-igbos-benue/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjYxMb927_RAhXCuhoKHSWmBNoQFggVMAQ&usg=AFQjCNG8NLcwFSVcA23XGb7tLjoxYCc6gg

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benue_State&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjYxMb927_RAhXCuhoKHSWmBNoQFggTMAM&usg=AFQjCNH2P21wZIL4J6sWIDkfBmmldmjXrA

People and culture
The state is populated by several ethnic groups: Tiv, Idoma , Igede, Etulo , Abakpa, Jukun, Hausa , Igbo , Akweya and Nyifon. The Tiv are the dominant ethnic group, occupying 14 local government areas with the Etulo and Jukun , while the Idoma and Igede occupy the remaining nine local government areas.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by BiafranPound: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
iSlayer:

I thought you're from SE. Ndewo Nwanne...I thought one Ijaw miscreant said there are no Igbo people in Opobo...*SMH* Once more...Ndewo!
don't mind those people! just look at the map of Ijaw land

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by ODVanguard: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
kettle84:
those are statistical lies far from reality. Osun and Ekiti wouldn't be bankrupt without funds to pay workers salaries.
grin E pain am grin. Statistical lie you say?? OMG! You people are sick for real. Why not show or present us with your almighty truth na, abi we are just supposed to believe you simply coz you .. said so?? Dude, I know it hurts real bad that I exposed your lie with verifiable facts. cheesy Well, I'll just cut you some slack by assuming you suck/aren't good at Math. Lol. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by disumusa: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
when will people tired of supremacy. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by kettle84(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
ODVanguard:

grin E pain am grin. Statistical lie you say?? OMG! You people are sick for real. Why not show or present us with your almighty truth na, abi we are just supposed to believe you simply coz you .. said so?? Dude, I know it hurts real bad that I exposed your lie with verifiable facts. cheesy Well, I'll just cut you some slack by assuming you suck/aren't good at Math. Lol. cheesy
Ask 'yourselves' why should a prosperous state be bankrupt and unable to pay salaries with a Governor unable to receive his salary compare it self with Anambra that kept surprising all a sundry with back to back infrastructural development for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by gottliebglobal(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Where is the Oil?

Drill head is now Oil
That is only a cap. This is how a wellhead looks like.

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by WhiteNoise(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Let the environmental pollution begin
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by tit(f): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
chaaaai!
see as them gather that thing.
Na shrine?
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Otukpo and Makurdi boys go turn militant
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by ODVanguard: 8:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
kettle84:
Ask 'yourselves' why should a prosperous state be bankrupt and unable to pay salaries with a Governor unable to receive his salary compare it self with Anambra that kept surprising all a sundry with back to back infrastructural development for a long time.

Dude, you are too stvpid for comfort am sorry, please quit quoting me from hereon. What does IGR have to do with salary payments? That a governor is owing salary arrears doesn't mean the state isn't collecting igr you dolt. How else do you think states owing salaries are still able to execute projects and augment the little allocations coming from Abj if not via igr? Even the Obiano whose dikkck you are sucking is collecting igr yet still owing local govt workers salary arrears and owing Anambra judges their pensions and gratuities, so much so that he was recently taken to court over this, yet you are here making stvpid noise. Some of you guys are just so fvcking dumb and stvpid.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/unpaid-gratuities-pensions-32-retired-judges-drag-governor-a-g-to-court/

4 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Henryfour(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:
Predicted and much anticipated, there is also recent confirmation that the find in Borno, at Gajigana, is of commercial quantity (photo below); awaiting also Sokoto and Niger State to follow, soon some ppl will be calling themselves parasites.
Congratulations to Benue State.
see u ,dnt u knw DT d part of Benue WHR oil wz discovered is Igbo speaking APA local gv .
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
solbil:

there is no part of Benue where Igbo is indegenous, fact!

http://thenationonlineng.net/agony-igbos-benue/

https://www.nairaland.com/2797576/indigenous-igbos-benue-cry-out#

I no get time for children.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by disumusa: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
superstar1:

See them -- haters of goodnews.

Like i said, who God has chosen to bless, 1,000 of haters cannot do anything about it.

You can only cry, you cannot drag Baba God to court for choosing bless us tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

as ugly as Satan

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by muller102(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Barrywilly:
Bad news for the nija delta pipu
don't reason like a toddler pls. Crumble ND oil. The crude u discover else where can't run the country. Stop this hate speech of urs.
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Where is the Oil?

Drill head is now Oil
You don't have to drill before you know the amount of oil deposited. That is the work of geologists, geophysicists and reservoir engineers.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by kettle84(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
ODVanguard:

Dude, you are too stvpid for comfort am sorry, please quit quoting me from hereon. What does IGR have to do with salary payments? That a governor is owing salary arrears doesn't mean the state isn't collecting igr you dolt. How else do you think states owing salaries are still able to execute projects and augment the little allocations coming from Abj if not via igr? Even the Obiano whose dikkck you are sucking is collecting igr yet still owing local govt workers salary arrears and owing Anambra judges their pensions and gratuities, so much so that he was recently taken to court over this, yet you are here making stvpid noise. Some of you guys are just so fvcking dumb and stvpid.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/unpaid-gratuities-pensions-32-retired-judges-drag-governor-a-g-to-court/
you people are so full of yourselves but no results so much so that you lack courtesy in making an aguement void of insults.

your states are bankrupt and needed bail out. except Lagos ,Ogun and Oyo.
reasonable prosperous states as stated in the fake statistics should not be so broke.if you are doing well show it.

Lai Mohammed ,TINUBU and other loud mouths during GEJ tenure including Fashola are now silent after blunging Nigeria in recession by bringing the dullard. They are all fakes as Nigerians can see with empty promises and lies with out results.

I believe in proving you are good by visible evidence not tales.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
mccoy47:
I tot wen oil is discovered in large quantities the pressure of the oil below pishs it up atleast for the 1st few weeks.
Geologist pls enlighten me
I think you are referring to 'seepage'. The feet at which the oil is discovered in Benue is far, equivalent to deep sea exploration. Countries like UK do discover oil about 14,000ft. 'Seepage' can occur in Niger Delta because, oil is discovered at a lower depth.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by ODVanguard: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
kettle84:
you people are so full of yourselves but no results so much so that you lack courtesy in making an aguement void of insults.

your states are bankrupt and needed bail out. except Lagos ,Ogun and Oyo.
reasonable prosperous states as stated in the fake statistics should not be so broke.if you are doing well show it.

Lai Mohammed ,TINUBU and other loud mouths during GEJ tenure including Fashola are now silent after blunging Nigeria in recession by bringing the dullard. They are all fakes as Nigerians can see with empty promises and lies with out results.

I believe in proving you are good by visible evidence not tales.

Look at this daft and dumb e-goat from the hopeless erosion ravaged region whose best brains have no hope of a better future than to emigrate to the same best side he's trying so hard to denigrate, talking about 'visible evidence'. I have presented proofs on two seperate occasions to show that you are just another typical lying loudmouthed and empty chestbeater whose stock in trade is lying to gain attention. The best comeback/rebuttal you can muster in response to my drubbings is to shift goal post and talk more stvpid crap. May Amadioha and Ogun strike you there if you mention me again. Ode oshi.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
martineverest:
watchhow ipob,who have constantly classified benue as a northern state,will now call benue an eastern state after oil have been discovered in ibo speaking part of benue

Check your history text book, then come back and put question mark on your comment so that those that know more than you do Will educate you more.
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
superstar1:
Congratulations to Benue people. We the good people of Oduduwa land rejoice at your discovery of the blessing God bestowed on the land your ancestors bequeathed to you.

We also welcome you into the league of oil producing states just like our Lagos and Ondo. The more the merrier.

Mark my words some bad belle people, haters "and association of bad wishers might tell you your oil discovery is a lie. Do not mind them, they can only feel bad there is nothing they can do to whom God has chosen to bless.

Some renowned worldwide developers will soon come around to tell you a phantom story of how they developed your land and they are the owners of your land, do not mind them too. Just know your history and no where you forefathers' land starts and ends.

Just remember i prophesied before hand that they will surely come with their doubting and cynical minds. DO not be angry with them, just pray for God to make them repent from their cursed evil ways.
"We also welcome you into the league of oil producing states just like our Lagos and Ondo." who should be welcoming the other? The oil deposit in both states combined can't be compared with that in Benue.
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by kettle84(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
ODVanguard:

Look at this daft and dumb e-goat from the hopeless erosion ravaged region whose best brains have no hope of a better future than to emigrate to the same best side he's trying so hard to denigrate, talking about 'visible evidence'. I have presented proofs on two seperate occasions to show that you are just another typical lying loudmouthed and empty chestbeater whose stock in trade is lying to gain attention. The best comeback/rebuttal you can muster in response to my drubbings is to shift goal post and talk more stvpid crap. May Amadioha and Ogun strike you there if you mention me again. Ode oshi.
Mushin man, I can see you insulting because you people lack visible progressive evidence and are loud mouthed with fake evidence like the lie filled Lai Mohammed and APC government.

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by ODVanguard: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
kettle84:
Mushin man, I can see you insulting because you people lack visible progressive evidence and are loud mouthed with fake evidence like the lie filled Lai Mohammed and APC government.

Stfu fishbrain, atleast i presented verifiable evidence to bust your blatant lie that Anambra igr is bigger than the 3 SW states of Osun, Ondo and Ekiti combined as you falsely claimed, and further showed proof that Anambra is owing local govt workers and judges pension, gratuity and other arrears. If the evidences I presented are 'fake' as you claimed then present the 'real' ones na, you lying morafuckinn loudmouthed flattthead.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by kettle84(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
ODVanguard:

Stfu fishbrain, atleast i presented verifiable evidence to bust your blatant lie that Anambra igr is bigger than the 3 SW states of Osun, Ondo and Ekiti combined as you falsely claimed, and further showed proof that Anambra is owing local govt workers and judges pension, gratuity and other arrears. If the evidences I presented are 'fake' as you claimed then present the 'real' ones na, you lying morafuckinn loudmouthed flattthead.
Anambra owes nobody with variable employment records no dim.
your so called evidence is as Bleep as APC.
Obiano Emerged best governor not by wishful thinking.
Mr, go and baff!

1 Like

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by cheruv: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
solbil:

[s]YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR THERE IS!

all those LGs you mentioned are 100percent occupied by Idoma people of different accent! The only part you may talk about is Ado and those people are Utonkon, THEY ARE NOT IGBO GET IT!!!
When i was in school, i had some of them as friends and i would ask them: "are you igbo?" and they would tell you no! They would tell you they are Utonkon. If you, an Igbo man hears their language, you will not be able to understand a single word they speak, fact!

Before you claim Utonkon, pls claim Ezaa people in Ebonyi first, a people who would not even accept it that they are Igbo[/s]!
Its not particularly encouraging to see misinformed folks barge in and throw tantrums like I seized their candy undecided
You didn't tell us about the ones you asked when you were in the university.. Or are you still in secondary school?

2 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by ODVanguard: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
kettle84:
Anambra owes nobody with variable employment records no dim.
your so called evidence is as Bleep as APC.
Obiano Emerged best governor not by wishful thinking.
Mr, go and baff!

LMAO! Tell that to the 32 retired Judges and Local Government workers he's owing billions. cheesy Look, I no get your time.

Thirty-two retired judges, including five retired state Chief Judges in Anambra State, led by Justice Godwin Ononiba (retd), have dragged Anambra State governor, Willie Obiano, to the National Industrial Court of Nigeria in Awka for non-payment of their severance gratuity, upward review of pensions, arrears of housing allowances and overall welfare.

Meanwhile, 126 former supervisors, who served in the various local government areas of Anambra State until their dissolution in August this year, have demanded a severance package of N1.2 billion from Governor Willie Obiano.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by cheruv: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
iSlayer:

RABID
Biko...I nwere ike iku ya iga? shocked maybe ke ya agbu...biko..nihi na o choro ikopu cheesy
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
I wish that every mushroom ethnic nationality in Nigeria will strike crude oil so that the disintegration of Nigeria should be expedited.
Re: Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

I think you are referring to 'seepage'. The feet at which the oil is discovered in Benin is far, equivalent to deep sea exploration. Countries like UK do discover oil about 14,000ft. 'Seepage' can occur in Niger Delta because, oil is discovered at a lower depth.

Ok. Tanx for d clarification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari / Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.