Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

MMM Nigeria Is Back! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (106978 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by toluxa1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM Always Keep to their Word

Anyway, if you need help and want to have a guider who is accessible simply use the new change guider feature to change your guider to toluxa1@gmail.com

By the way. Matching gas started oooo

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by nmreports: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
shame go catch seun and his band of hating mods

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Phi001(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Has anybody collected money cash here?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Acidosis(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yes baby tongue
Oya bar man... 1 extra bottle and plate of pepper soup for every man... I go pay the bill

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by looseweight: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
wow
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by maximunimpact(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
PH for max of 10k for now
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by doingood: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
I GH and i've been matched. The person just made transfer to my acct now. I'm so happy. I got alert. I just GH 400k now. MMM u d best.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by rocknation62(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
see me for front grin grin grin MMM IS BACK

17 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by ademasta(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
NA FOR PEOPLE TO THEY WITHDRAW THEIR MONEY grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by sammexxy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
gh is batch by batch....shame on dose anti mmm pple..for ur info mmm is bak.shiorr

11 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by kamuzu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
minexpo:
Mama emeka cum see oo...e dn cum again grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by kbitss(f): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don GH an matched.... Screenshot in a jiffy. Tidying my downliners

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by StoneLucifer: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Trash..jump in at your own peril.The hook is waiting for d fish to catch.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by amadice(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
let does who have ears and common sense use them
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by bettercreature(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
doingood:
I GH and i've been matched. The person just made transfer to my acct now. I'm so happy. I got alert. I just GH 400k now. MMM u d best.
You sound like a liar!

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by prettyPriscy(f): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
peeta4u:
I have been able to get help successfully. LONG LIVE MMM

me too....... just GH now

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Asebaba1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
op Hahahahahahhaahahhhah
Bad belle people MMM is back,
Nigerians are happy when their brothers are falling,
MMM no fall hand. We are happy . Welcome Back
Daxyd4realzy:
13.01.2017 We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

✍ Guider Esan Dare

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Mmadu111: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
coolesmile:
On your mark. Get your money back. Goooo!
It has come to stay....transparency and honesty is what MMM preach, putting smiles on the faces.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Mayany(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
We are the anti MMM group how market? MMM ride on....

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by impossible27(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls what did they mean by those with big money can't GH now because i can't GH oo. what is the range of those with high money

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by MrGreenMavro: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by loylextop(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
at last

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Seun, a very big shame to you. I said big shame to you ooooo. Cover your face in shame.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by martolux(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
why is this on the front page...pls no crucify me o.....i dey think say anything good about MMM no dey hit front page. wink grin

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by dagok(f): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
I just GH now for my downline........ Immediately they matched him...... ... You can Chat me up directly on Whatsaap 08132355293 GUIDER CEO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by yinkslinks(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
GH mmm is back. Shame to media.

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by MrGreenMavro: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
prettyPriscy:

me too....... just GH now
u n mavro...i no no who fine pass wink
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Oilwell(m): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
kaka22:
Welcome back grin... I just requested for help. Now waiting patiently to be matched cool... How far MMM haters? wink

bro Your GH is how much?.
its like people with 100k and above are not getting help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.