Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos (47203 Views)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by troylaurenz: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2017
These fishes were caught in Lagos, Nigeria and not IMPORTED.

This country has been blessed so well, it is a pity we import everything we consume these days.

Well, let me enjoy my own share of this eja

cc @lalasticlala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2017
your mouth like fish own

Truly Nigeria is blessed.

We need to look inward

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Chomsky1967(f): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
You bought all? shocked shocked please waybill one for me inside cooler of ice. Tenk you

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Tynasparks(f): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have oven to do the rest o

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by adellam16(f): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2017
troylaurenz:

This country has been blessed so well, it is a pity we import everything we consume these days.

cc @lalasticlala
Fine boy. Na u I dey look not the fish. Lol

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by MrIcredible: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
wink
Chai
I just dey imagine the pepper soup with 2 chilled stouts cool

Make mmm pay me first grin

MMM haters please don't quote me tongue

41 Likes

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by ammyluv2002(f): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Wow! Pepper soup loading

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
adellam16:
^^^Lol it's sunday! Konji lo sure ju grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by segzyogondus(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Omo see grove for inside party for you unto this fish

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by sisisioge: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Wowzerful! I have a dream about the different soups and recipes I would give only one of those! Nothing wey I no go cook!

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by gbenga4sure(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2017
wow really big fish.

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Paschal55(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2017
troylaurenz:

cc @lalasticlala
hit like if you think the OP is just showing us he look good
Nice one man.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by megainvest: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2017
adellam16:

... or him pocket where the money to buy the huge fish come from?

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by FearFactor1: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2017
Hian

Food don land...

Lala coman join me

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Midgut(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2017
@op, I go shop oooo

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by nifemi25(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Bros. Give us location.

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Tynasparks:
I have oven to do the rest o

Barawo

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by bharkarh(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2017
bettercreature:
Lol it's sunday! Konji lo sure ju grin grin grin
wicked grin
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by transfer101: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2017
You call this one big?

Come to my farm, you will fear sizes.

Bigup to the farmers tho, it not easy raising fishes to a big size.
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by mithras(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2017
megainvest:

... or him pocket where the money to buy the huge fish come from?
Bros na wa for you o

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by kikilove(f): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2017
The fishes looks good so does the owner grin

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by pembisco(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Paschal55:
hit like if you think the OP is just showing us he look good
Nice one man.
Grow up pls, you'll have claimed the op just got random pics claiming he bought the fishes.

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Azumoney44(f): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2017
adellam16:
Naija Girls With Fine Boys
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by KINGwax007(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2017
Is your picture part of the fish you bought abi u jes wan show urself?

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by hahn(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
troylaurenz:

cc @lalasticlala

Are you sure it is not your Chinese bosses that you refused to show their faces that actually "paid" for it while you are just a witness?

How much did you pay for them?

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by hahn(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
pembisco:

Grow up pls, you'll have claimed the op just got random pics claiming he bought the fishes.

No be him buy am. Can't you see those Chinese people at the back? The op dey lie abeg

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
troylaurenz:

cc @lalasticlala

u bought or caught?? Dat fish go expensive-o......N200 no dey fit buy average small fish again

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by nonstan(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
nice1
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Ginaz(f): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
I like your teeth o.p sad

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by babatee126(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chai! see fish!

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Vaabra01(f): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
u fyn ooo..nt looking at d fish sef

Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / BEER OR SOFTDRINKS: Which Is More Harmful To One's Health? / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it.