Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108543 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Mobinatric: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2017
We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait.

Just wondering the limit of the amount that can be withdrawn.....

Share your views if you have been matched after its opening on 13th of january

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by casttlebarbz(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2017
patience! patience! patience !

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Gflat: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one To reply them is even doing me somehow how will I reply broke no ambition MMM people grin

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

208 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by jamex93(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in. You were gullible once don't be myopic now

Just watch and see...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by isrena: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2017
yea

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by rottennaija(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in. You were gullible once don't be myopic now

Why don't you just hang yourself? Wouldn't it be better than try to comment on MMM related thread?

219 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by rottennaija(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Mobinatric:
We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait.

Just wondering the limit of the amount that can be withdrawn.....

Share your views if you have been matched after its opening on 13th of january

I think Gh will resume tomorrow. The despatcher hasn't not been turned on, but you can calculate your mavro

13 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by bettercreature(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Those who has got help should update here,this thing can never be back shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Mobinatric: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Wowww.... Dats nice to see... Cos I can see this is the new page with the promo icon there grin
isrena:
yea
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by MrGreenMavro: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Gflat: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2017
jamex93:

Just watch and see...

Don't be too ashamed to quote me when I am right

17 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by decatalyst(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2017
bettercreature:
Those who has got help should update here,this thing can never be back shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And when its back, what will you do? Cover your self in ashes!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by decatalyst(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2017
bettercreature:

And when its back, what will you do? Cover your self in ashes! !

10 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Mobinatric: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2017
That's a proof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by jamex93(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

Don't be too ashamed to quote me when I am right

Right about wat exactly?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by luvlyoracle(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yea yea

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
I guess they are responding to first timer at the moment. My 18k has turn to 32k and I hope to be matched soon.

Proof below.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by chukzyfcbb: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wolexyoshi:
I guess they are responding to first time at the moment. My 18 has turn to 32k and I hope to be matched soon.

Proof below.

oga can't you read? the question says who has been matched not who has clicked get help. nobody so far has come online to say that they have been matched and that is what we want to hear, testimonies of people getting paid

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by ALAYORMII: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
There's gonna be mass hysteria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Akinz0126(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Goodnews if true
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by bazzyblings: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol. Men be waiting for alert grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by wins18(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
lets do a poll,
click "like" if you believe mmm is back and won't disappoint.
Click share if you believe its dead on arrival ,i.e participants are flogging a dead horse !

189 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by ritababe(f): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

bad belle

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by coolestchris(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Is nairaland for or against mmm

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by CallMeNJay: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
OUR MMM IS BACK

HATERS GO AND DIE grin grin grin

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by deebrain(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
That a ponzi will keep to its promise, while a complete government struggles with her own, amazes me.

Happy MMM year in advance.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Theultimate(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Your answer

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mmm is back Buh they paying the poor ones first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by bestman09(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
OK
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by chimah3(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!

205 Likes 25 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.