Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108542 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by demiiii(f): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nice one
Oksyn:
OK GFAT, I TOOK THE TIME TO REGISTER IN THIS FORUM SO THAT I CAN REACT TO YOUR NONSENSICAL POST.

FIRSTLY, MMM UNLIKE OTHER SCHEMES IS FOR HARDWORKING PEOPLE WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE THEIR SPARE MONEY AND FORGET IT THERE FOR ABOUT 30DAYS -ordinarily those monies would have been idle in the banks.

SECONDLY TO TELL YOU THE REAL FACT, MMM 30% growth was almost what i used in salary payment to my workers last year. Having said that, On the highly, unlikely event that it didn't restart successfully, i still have no regrets

THE TRUTH IS, IF YOU DON'T TAKE RISKS IN LIFE, U MIGHT AS WELL BE DEAD. IN THE BATTLE FIELD, IT IS THE COWARD THAT RUNS THE HIGHEST RISK.

GOD DAMN IT! WHY DO SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU THROW SPANNER AT MMM AND HER PARTICIPANTS. That's something i wouldnt do SMH.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
bharkarh:
baba, do you have any pending pH before you were matched?
You must PH before GH. At least, that's what I did. They matched both the PH and GH same time
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by dhaveenchi(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
What of those on moratorium? Has it been removed?....

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Intanet(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
For some days now, I and my friends have been thinking of how to withdraw all our money from MMM. Lucky enough, today, I stumbled on this link that I am about to share now.

Click to see how to withdraw all your money.

http://www.mcdoglaznote.com/2017/01/how-to-withdraw-all-your-money-from-mmm.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.