Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108554 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
FREDYA:
Even when you are matched, you need to get paid by the member u were peered with. I pray people would still PH if they are still gullible.
lol bad Belle, you are just an EP.. Aka... Complete it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by LotannaOffia(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM u are back again?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Hiploko(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nairaland is a ......
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Sheriffusoro(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM be using peoples head since 1966

By the way,Buhari owns MMM

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by anigbajumo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
SammyJac:
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GH AT THE SAME TIME AND NOBODY WANTS TO PH.

Who tell u say nobody wan PH,make they matched people first nd you see urself dance unclad,av PH 450k in total nd I will fulfill all my pledges come next week,I will show you screenshot of my evidence of payment. The basic fact is that mmm participants are highly committed to the scheme, it is obvious.....

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by arsenic33(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Make MMM come ooo.... A bae I once loved put all her money onto MMM... Ah dey pity her too much

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by felixxy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
who have experience this. i have not been able to log in ma personal office on mmm
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
Mmm is back Buh they paying the poor ones first
How do you know the poor ones?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Ijaya123: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!

It is this your level of thinking that has made me loose confidence in the youth of today. It is so obvious that MMM is not sustainable an you're been advised, yet you still claim they don't want you to succeed.

It is your money, please proceed.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Samcoflex75(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Matching has not started, my dls ph of 1.2m hasnt been matched yet to pay anybody
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by thunderbabs: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nigerians no go ever hear. Like say mmm dey use remote for them...plz, if you geh ur school fee with you lyk 200k plus, come and match me ooooo, plz.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Smellingmouth: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Seun Osewa
won't be happy with this news..

Enemy of progress..

If you like Ban me, na u sabi..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by emmy11(f): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
I've requested

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
deebrain:
That a ponzi will keep to its promise, while a complete government struggles with her own, amazes me.

Happy MMM year in advance.
The MMM religion. Next thing you would start Comparing it to Christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by BCISLTD: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:

!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!

You fail to understand that for people to get help some people have to provide help ....but who is going to provide help Everyone is waiting for someone to get help from where ...heaven

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:

!!

Are you even human?

Please am tired of stories. You people should go and PH. My friends need your money to get out.

7 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol. Ma I start my own MMM. Nigerians can mumu past anything I have ever seen.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Malefactor(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nna eh, been trying to Gh since today. They're telling me it's not possible yet, what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
How do you know the poor ones?
the ones with newly registered accts, no matter the amount in ur mavro...
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by BCISLTD: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
emmy11:
I've requested

Jesus

All I see get help..who is providing...spirits?

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Smellingmouth:
Seun Osewa
won't be happy with this news..

Enemy of progress..

Go and PH. Stop attacking Seun. We need your money to get out of MMM

8 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by slinkman(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.
the bald headed guider didn't even get rich off the Ponzi scheme, he got rich off scamming them blindly grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Smellingmouth:
Seun Osewa won't be happy with this news..
Enemy of progress..
make d idiot ban everybody den... Coward

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
the ones with newly registered accts, no matter the amount in ur mavro...
So the newly registered are the poor? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by econity(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
chimah3:

!!

Are you even human?

Forget the number of like you've gotten because of this your post and look inward.
As much as people are desperate to get their money back, it requires people to put their own hard earned money into the system too. Which ever way it goes, somebody must loss and the longer it stays the more the number of losers increases.
Get that.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by tonio2wo: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with

"is it your money?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

why is it painning you?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
lmdo.....

Hi
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by sucess001(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

"is it your money?"

ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by ekanDamie: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emilo:
What else do MMM haters want? Ur jelousy knows no bound. MMM has been so professional. The respect i have for them is all through the period, thier site never went off....not even for a second.

Please let me PH 1 million now jooooor. Before the boat pass me by again this 2017. Haters go n die!
bro, pls do open a thread of DAT ur 1M PH and wen u get matched to pay.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Orikinla1: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

"is it your money?"

Thank you.

Are they cursed or just intellectually re-tarded?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Malefactor(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbegemaster:

No. it's the ones who pledged little money.
MMM support said it'll start clearing the little amounts first, since it previously warned everyone to participate with spare money, it means the ones that participated with huge amounts are rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Diction10nairal:
Please where are the IDGAF crew when you need them........
Or they are all mavrodians
#SipsLipton
Na us nagrin grin...

Theris a big phuck in this one grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.