Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Crazy Tv Presenter Derenle Edun Featured On Cnn African Voices!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazy Tv Presenter Derenle Edun Featured On Cnn African Voices!!! (758 Views)

'i'm A Rock Star' - Adekunle Gold Featured On CNN African Voices / Emmanuella Samuel: Comedienne Featured On CNN / Funke Akindele Featured On CNN African Voices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Tv Presenter Derenle Edun Featured On Cnn African Voices!!! by charlesadams926(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Denrele is an enigma and he rarely lets anyone in on his personal life. He is an expert at using antics and statements to draw attention from his personal life and family.
In his feature on CNN African Voices, Denrele opened up a bit and spoke about his mixed nationality, the backlash he received from friends, family, lecturers and bus conductors over his weird appearance during his university days.
As usual, Denrele was in full outlandish mode as he spoke on what he exactly does in the world of entertainment.
"I'd like to think that I'm some sort of globe trotter, jet setter, high roller, fashion killer, jaw dropper, headliner, ninja destroyer, chart topper, mix taper. I think I'm a multitasker if I can put it that way. And I am some sort of entertainment entrepreneur" he said in his usual robust fashion.
"If nobody is going to sell your market for you, better do it yourself. Sing your praises yourself" further said the self-hype machine.

Re: Crazy Tv Presenter Derenle Edun Featured On Cnn African Voices!!! by MrMoRitz: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Fp for sure..but...

Re: Crazy Tv Presenter Derenle Edun Featured On Cnn African Voices!!! by charlesadams926(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrMoRitz:
Fp for sure..but...
Help me na...lol

(1) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Eyeing The Green Chamber . / VIDEO: See What MMM Did To This Man, LOL / Tekno Sing And Dance With Ubi Franklin In The Club For His Birthday Party(pic,vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.