Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa (27978 Views)

Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by alcmene: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Three bombs have exploded in Madagali town in the northern part of Adamawa State, killing many people.

Eye witnesses said three explosions occurred this morning at a crowded motor park on the outskirt of the town.

Casualty figure is not clear as volunteers and security men were evacuating bodies from the scene.

A local official who did not want his name published confirmed the attack, saying there was yet no detail of casualty and that it was not clear whether the attack was suicide.

The Spokesperson of the 28 Task Force Battalion in Mubi, Major Bakare Akintoye did not pick phone calls from our correspondent.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/multiple-bomb-blasts-kill-many-in-adamawa/180562.html#YtPsCJu8gYdj1Z8B.99
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by adonis89(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don't pity dem since de killed my ppl from 1967-1970.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by freeze001(f): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just soft targets...they have been dislodged from camp zero with flag and coran duly celebrated...these are mere miscellaneous, negligible incidents with 'soft targets' in focus! Reports are therefore designed merely to discredit and disgrace this government! Sai Baba!!! lipsrsealed undecided

May those affected RIP but this is the position of this godforsaken government.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by funmilade4real(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
OP, these are old pictures na... e be like say mods go go china go get software wey go detect old news.

these pple sha like to dey post rubbish

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by uviesa(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Boka haram has been defeated grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
God help this country, we have had enough.

Someone promised to be in forefront as we fight boko haram and until now he has not visited Maidurguri nor visit the conquered sambisa.

We are quietly watching as we near 2019.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Guyman02: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by myfantasies(f): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
I am not understanding anything anymore

I thought someone said dey have been defeated

Or is d statement opposite

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Aboki5(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls how can u post a topic on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by isidiwent: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
This world and banger.....Terrorist please leave bombing and join MMM

6 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by IrradiatoR: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
freeze001:
Just soft targets...they have been dislodged from camp zero with flag and coran duly celebrated...these are mere miscellaneous, negligible incidents with 'soft targets' in focus! Reports are therefore designed merely to discredit and disgrace this government! Sai Baba!!! lipsrsealed undecided

May those affected RIP but this is the position of our government.

that IS the SAD part,

as if the lives lost at the "SOFT TARGETS" ain't normal lives like ours. . .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by omonla10(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
2 reasons why I feel boko harm can't just be defeated that easily ..

1. They are faceless.. We don't even know if our friends and allies or even Buhari himself are the real terrorists..how can u defeat who or what u don't know.. It's strength and weakness..

2. They are willing to die.. Do u know someone willing to die can aim at the anyone at anytime. Not even the president is safe from someone willing to get himself killed..

Add d first and second point and picture this scenario :::what if the president's personal guard is a BH.. That means he would have won d battle by just aiming one bullet at the president's forehead..

Only God can lead us out of this mess..

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by profnigga(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
shebi dey don defeat bokoharam nah..... Who r diz again?

5 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Orjhong(f): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
It is well
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by walozanga(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
blood shed everyday

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Orjhong(f): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
It is well with this country. sad
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by omololu2020(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
nah them sabi...make abok1 keep on killing abok1s on in the name of an arab religion,make abok1s keep on destroying abok1s land all in the name of an arab man religio

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by AngryNigerian(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is the sect that we heard was given "technical knockout" grin grin

RIP to the massacared

4 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by BOJO123(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:
Who is the they.. And how sure are you there are no igbos in that park... Sometimes the level of retardation in Nigeria is second to none

14 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by ahahnow: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
adonis89:

they did not kill your people. these were innocent civilians. You are racist. You dont want white man to call africans monkeys because we are not all bad people but here you are making similar references. Disgrace

16 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by anytexy: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rip to the dead. Somebody need to resign as he advice one before... If you understand what I mesn

3 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by walozanga(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
freeze001:

May those affected RIP but this is the position of our government.
na politics go kill u

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Chidusky(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
No screenshot? undecided
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by emmasege: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thought Boko Haram had been defeated. They were celebrating clearing a forest that had since been vacated by Shekau and his Garrison Command. Why didn't they see the Chibok girls in the forest? I can bet it with anyone that those captured terrorists were those coerced to join the group and were not really die hard Boko Commandants, who must have vacated the forest long before the Khaki boys reached their base.

Until Buhari and his evil Association of Protected Criminals start saying the truth and see themselves as a major reason why Boko boys are terrorising our land, Nigeria will continue to be deviled by these murderous jihadists in the name of Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen or whichever name they may adopt tomorrow.

In the words of Bishop Oyedepo, "if it is thine will oh Lord, break up Nigeria now".

9 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by robosky02(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
book haram is defeated abi undecided

5 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by adonis89(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
BOJO123:

Who is the they.. And how sure are you there are no igbos in that park... Sometimes the level of retardation in Nigeria is second to none
if my statement pain u, go and die. U ppl are evil

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by alcmene: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
For once Buhari said the truth.....

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by MrGreenMavro: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
angry
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Rilwayne001: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Buhari is not capable enough. in other words, we've been scammed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by oshe11: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
wonderful
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Atiku2019: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
cry
Re: Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Too many deaths in recent times embarassed
No part of this country is safe any longer so to say...

God, I hide under the shadow of Your wings.
Defend your people. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha / Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.