Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (92135 Views)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by chuose2: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
f
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
My hubbys PA wil resemble John Okafor, no offence.

Habba, she might be doing her job well or also has very good qualifications, why allow someone to loose a job opportunity, thats not fair.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Divay22(f): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
No comment for now
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by veacea: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2017

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
prela:
Another Edible Olopo is here......from what i heard, this one has come to stay

You had to cut your pix to make it to your profile grin grin I thought that second hand was body deformation ! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by zinaunreal(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol. GOBE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by veacea: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Divay22:
No comment for now

That is to say

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Mayflowa(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?

hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nickizoe(f): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bae.. you say John okafor Neh neh..she go be Tomboy or Dedicated Lesbian.. Lol. Just saying.....U no waam saying..lol.....John Okafor fit ugly buh she has P*******y..so grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by moneylords(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
dis one sef na another tonto

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by johnspurgeon014(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Karma has a funny way of getting with everyone. Just when you thought you'd gotten away with what you did.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eeh!!!!! This one nah PA!!!!!excepts it means Pounding asses

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Matthew4sure(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
This man God give you toto dik what are you looking for again
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by BlackMystery(f): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
http://instagram.com/rosymeurer... :DChurch hill pic even dey her page ...I don turn Amebo o grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Fxwarrior: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
shocked. Every spirit of Karishika!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tonto dikeh has no right to accuse that fine guy of cheating when she has been doing it before she met him.Can she swear she has not dated someone's husband before?Karma.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by obyikye(f): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
Hahahahah. oh girl you never see anything. John Okafor's lookalike may even be sweeter. whatever happens to male PA.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Ator008(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
no no no I won't take dis... I won't accept dis.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Angelinastto(f): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why do every celebrity marriage always go bad? Mehn! Was super happy for tonto
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nooooo...I hope this isn't true. I was so happy for Tonto cry
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Its tonto dike's fault this man is cheating on her, why should she get fat and not watch her weight? now she looks so old and ugly.

1 Like

Catalin:
Its tonto dike's fault this man is cheating on her, why should she get fat and not watch her weight? now she looks so old and ugly.

And to think you are a woman, happily bringing down another woman. embarassed With all your "hot shape" I hope you'd be able to keep a man. Na your type their husband dey bang housegirl under their nose

15 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Freestainworld(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
abeg, who don watch this movie part2, make e tell me wetin happen atlast

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Mayflowa(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
NegeduGrace:
it's a pity oo,,after all the display of love..men will always be men

True! It doesn't really mean he loves her less now

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Opakan2: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
she is cute sha.. but Mr churchill should take time, poko baby get many defenders cool
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by yedidiah(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
I dunno if this is true sha but we all know all those female PA, PR and whatever they are called and the kind of services they render.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by MayorMgbedike(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
The guy luv it Yellow !

Just thinking............

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by tomdon(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o! After all the hyping tonto dike hyped her husband he still cheated grin grin grin grin

Guy, you're not a woman ooo
And
Do women expect their husbands to not sleep with single ladies who are still sleeping around just like they themselves did when they were single??.??
When karma is not asleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by goingape: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
theinfong:
Unconfirmed reports going round the web-sphere say that, the reason behind Tonto Dikeh's recent actions and Social Media outpour towards her husband, Churchill is as a result of his PA. It is said that, he and his PA have been getting sexually intimate since Tonto's pregnancy and birth. More details coming soon.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/01/the-lady-behind-tonto-marriage-issue/
stvpid tonto!

the time you were fvcking other people's husband you didn't put into account that another woman will fvck your kingkong undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by 2romantic: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
seun, lalasticlala, that's not Churchill's PA.
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o! After all the hyping tonto dike hyped her husband he still cheated grin grin grin grin
Abeg

if na u nko,dey d position weh Churchill dey

haba

d guy no b pastor na

Even Toto refuse to giv m kpmor insisting on marriage,he done get wetin him want life goes on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.