Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) (55329 Views)

Uncle Kills His Niece In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Islie: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
A thirty-four-year old man, Kingsley Agbini, has developed stroke after he allegedly raped his wife’s niece, simply identified as Comfort in his house at Agbarho Community in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, DAILY POST is reporting.

Agbini who is still recuperating from his stroke has admitted to committing the offence, stating that he developed stroke after his escapades with Comfort on 12 December, 2016 was brought to the knowledge of his wife.

Agbini said, “It was a strong temptation that made me rape my wife’s sister. ”

Agbini whose wife, Grace has packed out of his house with his ten-month-old daughter as a result of the ugly incident is pleading for her return for settlement saying,” It was a temptation. I don’t understand.”

It was gathered that Kingsley Agbini had consistently raped the fifteen year old girl without the knowledge of his wife, Grace, a petty trader.

Trouble started for Kingsley Agbini after he last raped the girl on the 12th of December, 2016.

Pained by the ugly incident, Comfort informed some elderly people who later disclosed the development to her aunt, Grace at their No. 4 Andrew Obire Compound in Agbarho.

The incident made Grace who is now staying with a friend in Effurun to pack out of her hubby’s house.

She also demanded that the husband allow her pack her belongings but Kingsley insisted and allegedly threatened to kill her.

Grace, 28 years old reported the matter at Police Station in Agbarho today for fear of not being killed.

Grace who now has a ten months old baby, Michelle for her husband after their two year-old-marriage told the police that she delayed as a result of threats from Kingsley.

According to her,” Divorce is the best option for me now. How can I continue to stay with a man who cannot take care of my family. A man who threatens to even rape my mother if he has the opportunity. Let him give me my property and let me go. How can he rape my niece? She queried.

The Divisional Police Officer of Agbarho Police Station, CSP Onwumere blamed Grace and her niece Comfort for their delay in reporting the matter to the police just as he condemned the acts by Kingsley Agbini.

He also ordered for investigation into the matter, while a note has been issued for a medical tests to be conducted on the victim.

As at the time of filing this report, Kingsley Agbini is still cooling off his heels at the police station awaiting the outcome of the medical report on Comfort.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/13/man-hit-stroke-raping-wifes-niece-delta/

4 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Allahumo Nojinni Moha'Nojinni.

12 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by doctimonyeka(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Karma na bad thing.....

May God forgive you and give you another chance... Amen..

3 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by yomi007k(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Karma na bad thing.....

May God forgive you and give you another chance... Amen..

Haba....is dt not d wife on green?

If she is, then is she not beautiful enuf?

It really must be d work of d devil as d devil has built sky scrapper in him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by jumpandpas(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
"But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away". PROVERBS 6:32-33.

7 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by nairaman66(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Try instant Karma!

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Does the kpekus have stroke in it?
Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Anoruo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
iskaba iskeretete iskorotot grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Village juju in action
Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by ekmike(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
The man is only looking for pity, stroke came on him overnight? Sentence him!

6 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Adonis7: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hh
Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Fairgodwin(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
sad they shouldn't have shown the girl's face like that in the photo na.

45 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by helphelp: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
It's stupid to have posted the innocent girl's picture though

Take the pic out asap...

MODS not doing a good job

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by morereb10: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
na thunder suppose strike am

idioooooooooooooooot

3 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Ekakamba: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Magún V2.0.57

4 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by opribo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
It is normal...
Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by dandecent(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nemesis!
Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
What are we supposed to do now, Empathize with the alleged rapist or simply type karma?

2 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Genea(f): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by 9jayes: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
only in delta
Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
The person wey send that stroke na perfect timer. Although I dey suspect wifey......he deserves more.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
don't blame him please blame kongi and the wife's wide kitty. you know? after child birth

just kidding. grin..

burn him alive.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
U have a fine wife and u went ahead to rape a baby, some men disgust me, I blame the stroke for not killing u

9 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Gflat: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
He is probably a MMM participant too grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by northvietnam(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oga u fuvck up big time, u for dey dash the girl money after every yanshing...

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by lilking12(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Damilare5882(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eeya .........meanwhile ....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by bist: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Karma is aBITCH.
Re: Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
OP, remove the young girl's/victim"s picture. She already has enough trobule to deal with.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.