Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! (11867 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:
Dear Junia, please I need you to sow a seed of prayer here also.

My prayer is that God will reveal Himself to those who don't believe in Him so that they will come to the saving knowledge of Christ in Jesus' name .. Amen
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

let me state something here with true facts, no hard feelings and no hate, no antagonism

of all apologists on this platform Anas09 is the worst when it comes to debating with an atheist

her arguments even when convincing would be buried under accusations of the atheist being a Satanist, being possessed by demons etc

I'm still asking if there's ANY atheist that got convinced to leave atheism through being called Demon, Devil, Luciferian, Satanist

the worst part is that those he calls Satanist, demon, Luciferian etc are not only atheists but all non Christians be it Muslim, Buddhists, Pagans and it gets worse; she also calls any Christian not subscribing to her own very version of Christianity the same Satanist eg Catholics are satanists according to her and most other Christian sects; she simply has this extremely narrow ideas on who a Christian should be and takes that "idea" as undeniable fact. I'm afraid she would've been a pain in everyone's as,s if there's a Christian section, thank FSM for Seun

I'm advising her to Change and be less assertive as that can't convince anybody and that's a friendly advice

ask her who she's "brou the lost to the light of the knowledge of God" by accusing them of demon possession being Satanist and other nonsensical accusations

Hmmm. You mentioned Anas09 but you quoted a comment I made in reply to Analice107. I think this is a case of mistaken identity.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:

Hmmm. You mentioned Anas09 but you quoted a comment I made in reply to Analice107. I think this is a case of mistaken identity.

so you don't know the two accounts are operated by the same person?

you know and respect one account so much that you did not see a pattern?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Okay. A pattern is not proof of fact. It only adds strength to suspicion. However, I will not speak in her defense as regards the monikers being operated by the same person. If I have anything to say, I must be sure that we are indeed talking about the same person. As it is I have no way to verify the truth of your claim about a personality being behind both monikers. It is unjust to judge a person based on mere suspicion.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Junia:

My prayer is that God will reveal Himself to those who don't believe in Him so that they will come to the saving knowledge of Christ in Jesus' name .. Amen

Amen! Thank you dear. God bless you.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:

Amen! Thank you dear. God bless you.
God bless you too
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:

Okay. A pattern is not proof of fact. It only adds strength to suspicion. However, I will not speak in her defense as regards the monikers being operated by the same person. If I have anything to say, I must be sure that we are indeed talking about the same person. As it is I have no way to verify the truth of your claim about a personality being behind both monikers. It is unjust to judge a person based on mere suspicion.

she's the same person behind both

she created Analice when Muslim started confusing her for a Muslim

she uses Ana's when banned
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice thread.

Bennyann, this is surely an inspired project.

Amen, to all the prayers offered.

Will add mine, when the spirit leads me to.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

she's the same person behind both

she created Analice when Muslim started confusing her for a Muslim

she uses Ana's when banned

Hmmm. Okay. HopefulLandlord, I hope she appears and clears the air on this issue, I mean Analice107. This is very important. Until then, these claims remain under the sphere of speculation. I really hope you understand the gravity of such accusation especially when the monikers turn out to be different personalities.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:

Hmmm. Okay. HopefulLandlord, I hope she appears and clears the air on this issue, I mean Analice107. This is very important. Until then, these claims remain under the sphere of speculation. I really hope you understand the gravity of such accusation especially when the monikers turn out to be different personalities.
What accusations biko?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Awww. Am guilty for having two handles. Yes. i came in here with Anas only, but the Radical Muslims even stamped me with the Muslim identity. I can't tell how, but i found out i could access their section when they move threads there, knowing i never sow to their satanic oath, I had to come up with Analice biko.

Besides, i get banned like a kid gets candy. So, i get to use the other handle. Sometimes i get banned both ways. lol.

Am sorry for breaking the law.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:

Am Anas dear.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:

Heiiiiiiiiii! Brother Hope cheesy how are you doing?

I thought you and Analice107 are good friends because you're always chasing after each other wink

One thing I like you for is your attitude towards justice or fairness when things turn out serious or nasty. I remembered your role on hard.mirrors issue. Please keep that up.

Analice107, please come and correct hopefullandlord opinion of you. Explain things to him so he can understand you better.

Modified. : wait... Did hopefullandlord just refer to analice107 as Anas09? You guys really know each other. Now I understand why hopefullandlord always go after those monikers cheesy
Abeg no mind Hope. Why dey tin dey pain am? na lie i talk?

He comes after me with the hope that i would shut up. I know them more than anyone here does.

Satan has footprint and i connect the dots. He hates me becos i connect the dots.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:

Wow! You make me admire you the more. God bless you.
You are welcome sis.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

Awww. Am guilty for having two handles. Yes. i came in here with Anas only, but the Radical Muslims even stamped me with the Muslim identity. I can't tell how, but i found out i could access their section when they move threads there, knowing i never sow to their satanic oath, I had to come up with Analice biko.

Besides, i get banned like a kid gets candy. So, i get to use the other handle. Sometimes i get banned both ways. lol.

if you follow the conversation you'll see that I'm not the one being fixated on monickers

its your brother in the lord that brought monicker issue and I'm not judging you guilty of anything, its your brother in the lord that's seeing guilt
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

Abeg no mind Hope. Why dey tin dey pain am? na lie a talk?

He comes after me with the hope that i would shut up. I know them more anyone here does.

Satan has footprint and i connect the dots. He hates me becos i connect the dots.

Sis, are you saying you've been calling them satan and demons and you will keep on doing that? Hopefullandlord is saying even if he wants to repent, he doesn't think he will because of the names you call them. What do you say about that?

Please stop calling brother Hope names if you've been doing that. Let's call them as we want them to be.

I like the way you both chase each other grin
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:

Hahahaha. Today is the D-day. I'm fully prepared. Please don't miss it o.

But ehn, if I see MrPresident1 on nairaland tomorrow I go send am go heaven by fire by force. grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha. Pls take it easy on the Guy. He is MrPresident.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

if you follow the conversation you'll see that I'm not the one being fixated on monickers

its your brother in the lord that brought monicker issue and I'm not judging you guilty of anything, its your brother in the lord that's seeing guilt

Hopefullandlord please correct that statement of yours. The brother in the Lord never brought up any moniker issue till you quoted a different moniker to him.

And what do you mean by it's the brother in the Lord that's seeing guilt?

Please and please correct those statements. Please do something about them and say it as they are.

Does that mean all you said about Analice107 isn't true? Because you're sounding as if the brother in the Lord accused her of such things rather.

Please I'm waiting for you to correct your statement because it does not speak well of you right now.

Please. This mistake is too huge and it even needs an apology to the brother in the Lord you're accusing of seeing guilt in Anas09.

You're not judging her guilty of anything? shocked this is serious. Right in my face. I'm waiting for you to correct your mistake hopefullandlord.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hopefullandlord, see your errors here.

analice107:

Why do say that? Hmm, If you know how much of a pain i am to some folks here, you'd ask me to change. But, am ain't changing so long as there are still souls to save and vermin to stamp out.

The next post was skeendyke reply to analice107

skeendyke:

Lolz. Don't change for anyone as long as your intention is to bring the lost to the light of the knowledge of God. smiley

And you quoted skeendyke who never quoted you concerning Analice107 in the first place.

hopefulLandlord:

let me state something here with true facts, no hard feelings and no hate, no antagonism

of all apologists on this platform Anas09 is the worst when it comes to debating with an atheist

her arguments even when convincing would be buried under accusations of the atheist being a Satanist, being possessed by demons etc

I'm still asking if there's ANY atheist that got convinced to leave atheism through being called Demon, Devil, Luciferian, Satanist

the worst part is that those he calls Satanist, demon, Luciferian etc are not only atheists but all non Christians be it Muslim, Buddhists, Pagans and it gets worse; she also calls any Christian not subscribing to her own very version of Christianity the same Satanist eg Catholics are satanists according to her and most other Christian sects; she simply has this extremely narrow ideas on who a Christian should be and takes that "idea" as undeniable fact. I'm afraid she would've been a pain in everyone's as,s if there's a Christian section, thank FSM for Seun

I'm advising her to Change and be less assertive as that can't convince anybody and that's a friendly advice

ask her who she's "brou the lost to the light of the knowledge of God" by accusing them of demon possession being Satanist and other nonsensical accusations

Analice107 quoted you with

analice107:

And this was your response to her?

hopefulLandlord:

Come on now, this is a public forum. Please correct your wrong. Correct the bolded and I will do away with my posts also.

Thank you.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=52975466]

ask her who she's "brou the lost to the light of the knowledge of God" by accusing them of demon possession being Satanist and other nonsensical accusations[/quotit]

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

stop being dramatic. I have not accused anyone anything that he is not.
Disbelieving a thing doesn't nullify its effect.
Let me proof to you that atheists are satanists and are hosts to demons, here is how:
What is Satan's agenda on earth?
1. Thwart Yahweh's Purpose.
2. Resist Yahweh's Will from being done on Earth
3. Try to defeat Yahweh's counsel.
He Challenges whatever Yahweh says or commands Man to do.
In Eden, he went to Adam and said, "Had God said?".
Satan knew what God said. he was not interested in Adam having wisdom, he was only interested in countering God's Word.
He was only interested in casting doubt and unbelief in man thus, creating a Welsh between God and man.
He succeeded. Satan told Man he will be 'god' for himself, so, Man declared independence from God. This was the seed of atheism.
Everything Yahweh says, satan appears to counter.
When Christ was Baptized, a Voiced spoke from Heaven declaring, " This is my beloved son, in whom i am well pleased". When Christ was done fasting, Satan when to Him and asked the same thing he asked Adam, "If you the Son of God, turn this stones to bread and eat".
Again, satan wasn't interested in the Wellbeing of Christ. he was there to counter the Word which said, " This is my beloved son".
Again, he said, 'If you are the Son of God', (Mark the word 'IF'),Cast yourself down from this high mountain.
Satan knew that Jesus could do all of those things, his interest was not in Jesus doing those things, his interest was cast doubt into Jesus. Challenging the authority of Yahweh.
Again, he knew that a challenge stirs up Pride. If Christ had done what he commanded;
1. Christ would have exhibited Pride, and pride is Satan's Throne.
2. Christ would have taken orders from a subordinate.
Now, Friends, let's all join together and check out the demands of the atheists in this forum.
Pls if you remember any post it under mine.
1. If God exist let him appear physically let me see him and i will believe.
The super intelligent atheists as they call themselves always have selective amnesia when it comes to God.
They refuse to know or accept that God is spirit and can not be seen by physical eyes.
Again, If God appears to proof He exists, He would be taking orders from the subordinates.
Hopefullandlord, has no other job here, but troll Christin threads Countering every word of God spoken. You ask the same questions satan asked and is asking.
This is why i say, you are demon possessed. You allow satan to use your mouth to cast doubt and unbelief in Christians. You don't believe in God, but won't give yourself a rest from the things of God.
Hopefullandlord, i hope you know Friedrich Nietzsche, the famous, World renown atheist? Do you also know he was a member of the Zoroastrian Order? If he were an atheist, what was he doing with the Zoroasters?
In Public he will shout God does not exist, behind the scene he was a member of a secret cult.
He wrote a book which is popular amongst the Satanists today "Thus Spoke Zarathustra",
What is the connection?
Hope, what has been your work in this forum if not to do exactly what satan does? Do you think calling me out will change the fact that you demon possessed?
Modus Operadi, man, Modus Operandi.
Your speech betrays you.
Wasnt Urheme one of you?
Urheme am sorry to mention you here, but, can you pls tell this man that atheists are full of demons?
Hopeful, why don't i see you attacking Mystics? don't they believe in the supernatural too?
Otem is shouting about his Erthum, he is your pal, he believes in gods, but he is good as long as he doesn't believe in Yahweh. Have i seen you going after Muslims in this forum?
Why are you only incensed against Yahweh?
Talking about the Catholicism, get away from matters you don't understand. You are an atheist, stick to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:

Hopefullandlord please correct that statement of yours. The brother in the Lord never brought up any moniker issue till you quoted a different moniker to him.

And what do you mean by it's the brother in the Lord that's seeing guilt?

Please and please correct those statements. Please do something about them and say it as they are.

Does that mean all you said about Analice107 isn't true? Because you're sounding as if the brother in the Lord accused her of such things rather.

Please I'm waiting for you to correct your statement because it does not speak well of you right now.

Please. This mistake is too huge and it even needs an apology to the brother in the Lord you're accusing of seeing guilt in Anas09.

You're not judging her guilty of anything? shocked this is serious. Right in my face. I'm waiting for you to correct your mistake hopefullandlord.
Hopefullandlord is the accuser of the brethren. His aim is to have me banned for having two handles or making me sin against my God, by denying that Anas and Analice.are not the same person.

See what am saying? Mean while Hopefullandlord has 4different handles here. Am not.like him si won't do what he does.

Satan instigates you to a fight, if you are not controlled, you pick the fight, you sin by exhibiting Pride and then sinning against God.

What brought about him shouting my two monikers here if not to start trouble?

I gat no time for the demon possessed.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

stop being dramatic. I have not accused anyone anything that he is not.
Disbelieving a thing doesn't nullify its effect.
Let me proof to you that atheists are satanists and are hosts to demons, here is how:
What is Satan's agenda on earth?
1. Thwart Yahweh's Purpose.
2. Resist Yahweh's Will from being done on Earth
3. Try to defeat Yahweh's counsel.
He Challenges whatever Yahweh says or commands Man to do.
In Eden, he went to Adam and said, "Had God said?".
Satan knew what God said. he was not interested in Adam having wisdom, he was only interested in countering God's Word.
He was only interested in casting doubt and unbelief in man thus, creating a Welsh between God and man.
He succeeded. Satan told Man he will be 'god' for himself, so, Man declared independence from God. This was the seed of atheism.
Everything Yahweh says, satan appears to counter.
When Christ was Baptized, a Voiced spoke from Heaven declaring, " This is my beloved son, in whom i am well pleased". When Christ was done fasting, Satan when to Him and asked the same thing he asked Adam, "If you the Son of God, turn this stones to bread and eat".
Again, satan wasn't interested in the Wellbeing of Christ. he was there to counter the Word which said, " This is my beloved son".
Again, he said, 'If you are the Son of God', (Mark the word 'IF'),Cast yourself down from this high mountain.
Satan knew that Jesus could do all of those things, his interest was not in Jesus doing those things, his interest was cast doubt into Jesus. Challenging the authority of Yahweh.
Again, he knew that a challenge stirs up Pride. If Christ had done what he commanded;
1. Christ would have exhibited Pride, and pride is Satan's Throne.
2. Christ would have taken orders from a subordinate.
Now, Friends, let's all join together and check out the demands of the atheists in this forum.
Pls if you remember any post it under mine.
1. If God exist let him appear physically let me see him and i will believe.
The super intelligent atheists as they call themselves always have selective amnesia when it comes to God.
They refuse to know or accept that God is spirit and can not be seen by physical eyes.
Again, If God appears to proof He exists, He would be taking orders from the subordinates.
Hopefullandlord, has no other job here, but troll Christin threads Countering every word of God spoken. You ask the same questions satan asked and is asking.
This is why i say, you are demon possessed. You allow satan to use your mouth to cast doubt and unbelief in Christians. You don't believe in God, but won't give yourself a rest from the things of God.
Hopefullandlord, i hope you know Friedrich Nietzsche, the famous, World renown atheist? Do you also know he was a member of the Zoroastrian Order? If he were an atheist, what was he doing with the Zoroasters?
In Public he will shout God does not exist, behind the scene he was a member of a secret cult.
He wrote a book which is popular amongst the Satanists today "Thus Spoke Zarathustra",
What is the connection?
Hope, what has been your work in this forum if not to do exactly what satan does? Do you think calling me out will change the fact that you demon possessed?
Modus Operadi, man, Modus Operandi.
Your speech betrays you.
Wasnt Urheme one of you?
Urheme am sorry to mention you here, but, can you pls tell this man that atheists are full of demons?
Hopeful, why don't i see you attacking Mystics? don't they believe in the supernatural too?
Otem is shouting about his Erthum, he is your pal, he believes in gods, but he is good as long as he doesn't believe in Yahweh. Have i seen you going after Muslims in this forum?
Why are you only incensed against Yahweh?
Talking about the Catholicism, get away from matters you don't understand. You are an atheist, stick to it.

I said it, that we have different gifts and this is one of them. Well-done with the insights analice107.

As for me, I don't care whether one is demon possessed or not, as long as you are still human, still have a conscience and you are still alive, then there is hope for you and God loves you the same. So it is not too late to give your life to Christ.

And God Almighty will use this thread to see to that effect in Jesus name! Amen
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Ranchhoddas: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

The question is, are they the ones asking those questions or the demons residing inside of them? and for what motive? Are they asking those questions to accept the answers given or to malign and cast fear, distrust and discouragement in the weak audience?

like you said, those questions have been answered over and over, asked him if he believes the answers given.

If a man stands before him today and says "I am Jesus, ask your questions or these are the answers to your questions". If those answers are according to the word of God, will he not still doubt?

Pls ask Ranchhoddas.
Analice my love, I don't think there are any demons residing in me. I, like other people who choose reason over superstition approach a lot of issues and not just Christianity with skepticism. It is better to start from a position of uncertainty and work towards certainty.
I don't believe your answers the same way I don't believe angel Jibril gave anything to Mohammed or that Joseph Smith saw an angel. Whatever that can be asserted without should also be dismissible without. Don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hmmm. Wonders. This is one glaringly obvious reason many atheists in this forum should never be taken seriously.

Analice107, I apologize for the unnecessary mentions. They were nothing but needless interruption and waste of your precious time. I just discovered that some folks are just meant to be ignored.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

Hopefullandlord is the accuser of the brethren. His aim is to have me banned for having two handles or making me sin against my God, by denying that Anas and Analice.are not the same person.

See what am saying? Mean while Hopefullandlord has 4different handles here. Am not.like him si won't do what he does.

Satan instigates you to a fight, if you are not controlled, you pick the fight, you sin by exhibiting Pride and then sinning against God.

What brought about him shouting my two monikers here if not to start trouble?

Thank God you never fell for it. You're leaving here with your shoulders up and your head held high.

Try to win again and again by not falling for such since you know them too well.

Hopefullandlord, I declare and I decree once again that your hope will only be found in the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't have this time
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:

Hmmm. Wonders. This is one glaringly obvious reason many atheists in this forum should never be taken seriously.

Analice107, I apologize for the unnecessary mentions. They were nothing but needless interruption and waste of your precious time. I just discovered that some folks are just meant to be ignored.
It's well my brother.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Analice my love, I don't think there are any demons residing in me. I, like other people who choose reason over superstition approach a lot of issues and not just Christianity with skepticism. It is better to start from a position of uncertainty and work towards certainty.
I don't believe your answers the same way I don't believe angel Jibril gave anything to Mohammed or that Joseph Smith saw an angel. Whatever that can be asserted without should also be dismissible without. Don't take it personal.
I don't have a problem with you not believing my superstitions, but can't you stay out of it? why ask questions you won't believe the answers?

Leave us alone with our superstition biko nah.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

It's well my brother.

Thank you for your understanding. We learn everyday. I just did.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Ranchhoddas: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:

Come on, you should have it with one person at least. There should be someone who loves you, who feels she can't live without you wink at least, one person It'll be perfect if you love the person back. I'm sure you'll get there soon.

Don't forget the real you is invisible to the physical eyes except God allows it. If the real you is a spirit, then you need to have that kind of relationship with the Spirit of all spirits, your creator. If you give your totality to Christ not on your death bed but while you're still hale and hearty, that relationship with God goes a long way from differentiating you and those that are lukewarm. You get to know Him more, His glory, beauty and power. I'm still growing in knowing Him more because He is just too big and mighty for me.

The sound of God's voice is relative. It depends on the kind of relationship you have with Him or how He wants to appear to you at that particular moment. With me, His voice is mostly gentle like that of a friend or a father to a daughter. The only time I heard his voice of rebuke was when I planned on going somewhere and I desperately wanted to go. So the night before that day, I had a dream, where Jesus was waiting there for me, by the time I got there about entering, He asked me where I was going to and what I was doing there. I was shocked to see Him there. Then He pointed his point finger to the entrance and told me to leave there and never come back there again That was the first time I heard that voice of rebuke and I heard it another time too. I woke up being happy because I know I've gotten direction for that day and I'm still grateful to God I yielded to it. I just can't wait to see Him outside my dreams and I know I'll definitely get there because He will give me that gift, He will give me the grace. So you see, the sound of His voice is relative.

About asking Him questions that you want me to ask..... I ask questions my spirit yearns for not that I don't ask. But I believe the questions you're talking about have been asked severally here on nairaland and theists like kingebukasblog, 4everGod, Pidgin2, felixomor, Winners01, DoctorAlien, Anas09, Analice107.......... And so many of them have given answers to those questions. There is not a question asked that has never been asked before We get answers through diverse means. God can decide to let you get your answers through books, through people you know or may not know, through things created like nature and the rest and He can also give you answers by Himself directly. He chooses how you get your answers.

There are those who know the answers already but refuse to take them. It leads to arguments upon arguments. The same arguments over and over again. So you see, the answers given by others are not accepted so the only thing left is personal experience with God. Until that personal experience, they will still never accept the answers. But the personal experience can only come with a sincere heart seeking God.

I wasn't expecting to type this long but we're praying for the power of salvation so God's mercy and love can bring about that experience since unwillingness to know Him still lingers.
I don't think I want anybody to have such power over me. Why on Earth would I feel I cannot live without anybody? I try not to allow myself be ruled by emotions. Na madness?
Describe the Jesus you saw.
They all provide different answers which they arrived at by trying to rationalize the irrational. Why should any of them be taken seriously in light of this?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
lol how did I bring up monickers?

I quoted skeendyke and showed why Anas09's arguments are hardly effective against atheists

she calls atheists Satanists

its a fact that she calls everyone that's doesn't share the same idea of who a Christian a Satanist

the above are facts and I still stand by them 100% check her posting history

as for monickers I didn't bring it up, it was Skeendyke that thought there are different persons, every nairalnader that posts regularly has backup monickers which he/she uses when banned and that's a fact

I'm not giving any accusations, now let's examine who mentioned "accusations" here

I made my long post and skeendyke replied with the below

skeendyke:

hopefulLandlord:

my comment up there bears no accusations, I was just stating a fact that there's a "pattern" which someone types and you can use it to know when the person uses another monicker

so Skeendyke should've known she uses both

now the below is where the words "accusations" was used

skeendyke:

clears the air on what issue? the only issue I raised so far was that she calls atheists devil and even non atheists and even some fellow Christians that's my assertion so far

all I see is Skeendyke seeing issues that aren't brought up

I find it easier to type the words Anas09 because I've already added the word to my dictionary so its easier than typing Analice107

proof is the attached picture

let me reiterate that I didn't mention monicker issue until Skeendyke mentioned it and I had to make it clear that they're the same

again, no accusations even I have backup monickers so I don't see any reason for me to accuse someone else except the person is pretending with the other monicker which she doesn't do

again I just made a post and used Anas09, maybe I'll add Analice107 to my keypad's keyboard too so nonexistent issues won't be blown out of proportion in the future

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. / Are You Commanding Your Mornings? / GRACE TRANSCENDS FORGIVENESS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.