Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots (4673 Views)

Liz Anjorin Blows Hot, Fires Shots At Unnamed Enemy / See Why Other Women's Husbands, Boyfriends Don't Want To Leave Me Alone - Lady / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by damiloladuke: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Clearly we've not heard the last of Tonto Dikeh's troubled marriage. There's been allegations that her hubby's personal assistant is responsible for the crash of the marriage.

Now, Tonto Dikeh's one time best friend and rapper, Shakar El seems to be throwing shades at the actress.

In his latest post on Instagram, he wrote,

'Karma is a Bitch that all Bitches out there should respect because it will always come and show you pepper. My advise to young girls out there, if you are sleeping with other people's husband and breaking homes, when you get married abeg don't be angry if karma comes knocking at your door'.

Read his full post below...
Karma is a Bitch that all Bitches out there should Respect because it will always come and show you pepper, My advise to young girls out there, if you are sleeping with other people's Husband and breaking homes,when you get married abeg don't be angry if karma comes knocking at your door.

Turn a Blind eye and enjoy your husband's money and that is if you re lucky enough to marry a rich one sha. Don't Fight nor break things in the house oh because that is Domestic Violence. Always put yourself in the position of your Victim and their Children while you re in the act.

I know a celebrity wedding Guest of a Lagos Society Wedding 3 years ago that Started Sleeping with the Groom just few days after the wedding, that was Brutal nwanne, no remorse for the newly wedded bride haba. And for Men,no need to talk about Us because like they do say in Nigeria 'Men are Scum' Shakar Nwa Mama is not a Saint in fact I am serious Sinner but I will only use the name of God when I truly mean it..God is Merciful and may He Forgive us all'.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-TcHL8SQj52M/WHjYKT4A_mI/AAAAAAALZGQ/_0YjBWX65AQAxZNjjzfxSMAzZ2oTy0aegCLcB/s400/4.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-KTTZqC1TMm8/WHjYaqSWWOI/AAAAAAALZGY/VbFALixUQ2wWdve3MMpcET1BLopUJzijgCEw/s640/b.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/if-you-slept-with-other-womens-husbands.html

lalasticlala
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by damiloladuke: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by alatbaba1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jesu!!!

3 Likes

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by nikkypearl(f): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kikikikikiiikiki grin
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
lol...lobatan
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Chidexter(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by udemejack(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Abasi mbok...
why cant all these grown up kids just respect themselves for once.Marriage is for the matured an not for kids in form of adults

1 Like

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by redcliff: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
I say this 2017 na year of "chook mouth for your neighbour matter"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by AntiWailer: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
redcliff:
I say this 2017 na year of "chook mouth for your neighbour matter"
I agree.

Wey these Igbos grin
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Xionez(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yeye dey smell.
Goons trying to remain relevant.
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na wa o
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by babywhite(f): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Booming
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by abdulaz: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ok
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Defaramade(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Agimor(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Seun come and see what your crush has gotten herself into... This one nah original Gobe.
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by dkronicle(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
i dont no wat to rite gan.. y is shaka hailing himself. i 8 dis.
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Kassidy90(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Abeg help answer dis

9 Likes

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Erums(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Shes a good bleep
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by manuel80(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmm
It's not something like a joking stuffzz

1 Like

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Michellla(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
you can't shake the whoree tree and expect an angel to fall out grin

1 Like

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by MizzD: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Does this same karma visit the philandering men who sleep with other people's wives and girlfriends, or karma is sexist undecided

Nothing beats keeping your affairs personal. Evil people are always lurking around to poke nose into your affairs the moment things turn sour. Everyone suddenly becomes a motivational speaker and has something to say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by julioralph(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
shocked
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is the reason why Isaac Newton formulated the third law of motion....."FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION"

Just observing the whole matter from one corner
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by LesbianBoy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
undecided
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by orble: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chai Chai
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by COdeGenesis: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Following
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Bevy12(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have no words. #Wehdone Ma #Wehdone Sir
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by neighbourhud: 12:56am On Jan 14, 2017
undecided

Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 14, 2017
MizzD:
Does this same karma visit the philandering men who sleep with other people's wives and girlfriends, or karma is sexist undecided

Nothing beats keeping your affairs personal. Evil people are always lurking around to poke nose into your affairs the moment things turn sour. Everyone suddenly becomes a motivational speaker and has something to say.
God bless you jare.
Re: You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Tonto needs to drop all her wolving friends and replace them with Mercy Johnson undecided

(1) (Reply)

Falz Shares Romantic Loveupphoto With A Sexy Lady, Fans React / Justin Timberlake Caught ‘cheating’ On Wife W/ Black Actress!! (pics) / Attractive Picture Of Veteran Actress"mercy Johnson And Her Children"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.