Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Interracial Relationships /marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships /marriages (1244 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / See Why Nigerians Feel Most Igbo Relationships/marriages Are / How Do You Avoid Domestic Violence In Relationships & Marriages?(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
was watching this show called OPW (Our perfect wedding) a white guy was getting married to a black woman . what got my attention were the obstacles the couple had to over come just to be together. The guy has been disowned by his own family for marrying a black woman . No members/member of his family were present at the wedding. what touched me the most was the way the lady responded to all this " I'm your family now and my family is your family . What I wanna know is what is your take on interracial relationships/marriages ?
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2017

Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
As long as you love the person you're in a relationship with,and you're both compatible...I don't think there's any problem.

People shouldn't be judged based on their skin colour or nationality.
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
colik:
As long as you love the person you're in a relationship with,and you're both compatible...I don't think there's any problem.

People shouldn't be judged based on their skin colour or nationality.

my point exactly. but I love my black handsome brothers . I don't see myself getting married to someone else

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

my point exactly. but I love my black handsome brothers . I don't see myself getting married to someone else
Good for you! cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
love them strong. imagine a black brother with abs lifting u up . nothing more sexy thn that . unless u get a fit white guy

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
colik:

Good for you! cheesy
grin grin mmm imagine that
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by skylane: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
was watching this show called OPW (Our perfect wedding) a white guy was getting married to a black woman . what got my attention were the obstacles the couple had to over come just to be together. The guy has been disowned by his own family for marrying a black woman . No members/member of his family were present at the wedding. what touched me the most was the way the lady responded to all this " I'm your family now and my family is your family . What I wanna know is what is your take on interracial relationships/marriages ?
am always thrilled whenever I see a white and black coming together,its just awesome
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
I would really love it if I marry a really pretty American lady, they say they are loyal but the problem is that one cannot cheat on them
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Kingkyle1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Love rules but money.. .
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
The only reason I might get married to a white is cos I wana have Half caste kids,after the transaction,we divorce.
I prefer the sexy round black *ss to skinny ghosts that lack erriting called sexy
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:

The only reason I might get married to a white is cos I wana have Half caste kids,after the transaction,we divorce.
I prefer the sexy round black *ss to skinny ghosts that lack erriting called sexy

can always find a surrogate for that .
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

can always find a surrogate for that .
You know Afrikaners are scarce here in Naija...or do you wana connect me with one??
grin
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:

You know Afrikaners are scarce here in Naija...or do you wana connect me with one??
grin

u want an Afrikaaner? not someone English?
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

u want an Afrikaaner? not someone English?
I assumed all of em spoke English nah...Or are they so crude undecided
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:
I assumed all of em spoke English nah...Or are they so crude undecided
not really. they don't get along either lol
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Its 2017.
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

not really. they don't get along either lol
hahahah imagine if the English speakingbone is available,am game.
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:

hahahah imagine if the English speakingbone is available,am game.

when u decide to come down. I know you scared hahaha
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

when u decides to come down. I know you scared hahaha
lol I already told yah am scared...lol...wana call you on fone..
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:34am On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:
lol I already told yah am scared...lol...wana call you on fone..
Iol I'll protect you from the wolves don't worry ...sure thing
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by naija1stpikin: 12:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

shocked
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

can't hear u clearly..wha u tryin 2 say?
Re: Interracial Relationships /marriages by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2017
naija1stpikin:
shocked
you still up

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question To Ask About These Ladies / Why Does An Orgasm Feel So Good? Here Is Why. [doctorsofficeng] / Yahoo Boys After They Watched That Falz Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.