Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Death Of MMM - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Death Of MMM (67967 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of MMM by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Chrisrare:
So many lazy and insensible peeps in nigeria trying to make money thru short cut. I hope dis MMM saga teaches dem a lesson.

Now you are “Hoping"
Re: The Death Of MMM by maasoap(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
KingsArome:

Sorrow nd death shall be ur portion
Na so e reach?
Anyway, Sorrow and death are part of this life, no one can escape both.
Re: The Death Of MMM by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Progress2468:

Not everyone must suffer before dey make money
" sufferhead Mentality"
Shortcut way is no way. Just waste of resources and plenty regrets.
Re: The Death Of MMM by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jeffy1206:
don't you think is a little early to write this trash epistle of yours? undecided I thought reasonable people will wait to see how he ( mavrodi) fulfil his promise but no you will rush to write all this to create traffic to dead zone blogs embarassed tongue I won't click any link here tongue... I'm out Jare.
Reasonable people already knew that there is no promise to be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by maasoap(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
airminem:
Now you can save your petty explanations we have the patience before you even say it we know. What is it you want MMM to tell you? You will be the failure. We would rather live and let be, but you came with the right kind of threat to push Members to let you know you can't intimidate them.

You disrespect MMM members so clearly
I don't think that they deserve any respect, they are greedy thieves. Everyone wants a bite and run, I'm so glad that the crash came sooner than expected. It was an excellent surprise to both participants and non participants. Lol
Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Chrisrare:
So many lazy and insensible peeps in nigeria trying to make money thru short cut. I hope dis MMM saga teaches dem a lesson.
oga go and sleep, na d type of una dey teach una children say person go suffer b4 e go make am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by airminem(f): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
maasoap:

I don't think that they deserve any respect, they are greedy thieves. Everyone wants a bite and run, I'm so glad that the crash came sooner than expected. It was an excellent surprise to both participants and non participants. Lol

Give Ur Heart A Break Pls
Re: The Death Of MMM by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
airminem:

Give Ur Heart A Break Pls
It is a joy, good for my heart. Though, can't say the same thing about you. wink
Re: The Death Of MMM by 2tek: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
GOD BLESS MMM.

hello esteemed Mavrodians, Lets reply the enemies of MMM on nairaland and any other forum.If u keep quiet people will think they are correct. SERGEI Mavrodi advised us to counter any single lie,falsehood or propaganda targeted at MMM with 5 facts,truth and propaganda-neutralizing write ups. remember we have some prospects who can easily be deceived/discouraged. Every Nigerian will join MMM,so lets encourage people to join MMM otherwise these enemies of progress will create fear and panic that will negatively affect MMM. CBN and SEC tried, we replied them and Sergei responded too, they got tied and defeated. Together we will change the world. Reply them, MMM is not illegal. Be bold, Be strong, BECAUSE victory is sure. from 2TEK

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by airminem(f): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
maasoap:

It is a joy, good for my heart. Though, can't say the same thing about you. wink

Well Then.
Re: The Death Of MMM by uboma(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
osolee:
Uboma, if I catch you? angry angry

Lol.
Lemme run before you get hold of me.
Re: The Death Of MMM by chessguru(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
xykms101:

@chessguru ... I can feel your heart beat from your write ups ... how much do u have in the system ? you need to calm ur nerves and start keeping your mind off MMM. Mavrodi is a wise criminal.
My stand is for what i believe in , and it as nothing to do with having anything in the system , whatever i have in MMM system , i can afford to give out ..... we PH in spare money , i took no loan from nobody , i am gallant ...... perhaps i can stop if you haters from MMM stops . MMM is here to stay , get used to it ..... I stand with MMM NIGERIA No SHAKING
Re: The Death Of MMM by chessguru(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
2tek:
GOD BLESS MMM.

hello esteemed Mavrodians, Lets reply the enemies of MMM on nairaland and any other forum.If u keep quiet people will think they are correct. SERGEI Mavrodi advised us to counter any single lie,falsehood or propaganda targeted at MMM with 5 facts,truth and propaganda-neutralizing write ups. remember we have some prospects who can easily be deceived/discouraged. Every Nigerian will join MMM,so lets encourage people to join MMM otherwise these enemies of progress will create fear and panic that will negatively affect MMM. CBN and SEC tried, we replied them and Sergei responded too, they got tied and defeated. Together we will change the world. Reply them, MMM is not illegal. Be bold, Be strong, BECAUSE victory is sure. from 2TEK
We stand with MMM NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Mrfixitxtech: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
anigbajumo:

Watin this one dey yern??I PH in December 2days after the frozen news...

You enter one chance, you still dey rejoice,. you need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by anigbajumo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:

You enter one chance, you still dey rejoice,. you need deliverance.

Not ur problem, am OK with it......
Re: The Death Of MMM by lastpage: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
2tek:
GOD BLESS MMM.

What rubbish is this one saying?

Every Nigerian is not foolish, greedy and senseless.
But l wish you "Mavrodi Goodluck" and for you to become a miracle millionaire (at leat you will be one less problem for us to cater-for!).

But please edit that part of your statement!
The lure of this "scheme" (l dont want to use the word SCAM) is that those who came-in early must do EVEYRTHING, ANYTHING to persuade new people to bring-in their money, because that is how it can be POSSIBLE for them to get paid.

[b]But it is not Rocket science to ask anyone, even an illiterate, that if you keep x-amount of money in a box under your bed (which is what Mavrodi is, because he is NOT ENGAGED IN ANY BUSINESS that could yield income!) and when you go back there in 3weeks time, you meet the amount you kept there plus an additional 30% of the amount!

Certainly SOMEONE must have added the 30% from their own pocket!
Since Mavrodi himself has declared that you should only use money you can afford to lose, it stands to reason to that someone, down the line, will lose their money as it would have been used to pay the 30% of those in-front (who are the ones yelling and promoting the scheme now, so that the collapse can be pushed further down the line, so they can recoup their own investment! grin undecided )

Knowing the level of GREED and SELFISHNESS among Nigerians, especially our "Blodders", it is very amusing to me that someone, somewhere thinks "somebody unknown" is genuinely trying to "give-HELP" to them! [/b]grin grin

But like it has been said many times, "its your Money and you are FREE to do whatever you like with it, as long as you dont come back and tell us stories (we would remind you that you told us to mind our business, when we tried to dissuade you! lipsrsealed ).

I can only wish you luck because if you become a Miracle/Mavrodi millionaire, that is one more millionaire to spend and buy goods in Nigeria which means recession don dey go be that!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by ceragon123: 4:13am On Jan 15, 2017
lastpage:

What rubbish is this one saying?

Every Nigerian is not foolish, greedy and senseless.
But l wish you "Mavrodi Goodluck" and for you to become a miracle millionaire (at leat you will be one less problem for us to cater-for!).

But please edit that part of your statement!
The lure of this "scheme" (l dont want to use the word SCAM) is that those who came-in early must do EVEYRTHING, ANYTHING to persuade new people to bring-in their money, because that is how it can be POSSIBLE for them to get paid.

[b]But it is not Rocket science to ask anyone, even an illiterate, that if you keep x-amount of money in a box under your bed (which is what Mavrodi is, because he is NOT ENGAGED IN ANY BUSINESS that could yield income!) and when you go back there in 3weeks time, you meet the amount you kept there plus an additional 30% of the amount!

Certainly SOMEONE must have added the 30% from their own pocket!
Since Mavrodi himself has declared that you should only use money you can afford to lose, it stands to reason to that someone, down the line, will lose their money as it would have been used to pay the 30% of those in-front (who are the ones yelling and promoting the scheme now, so that the collapse can be pushed further down the line, so they can recoup their own investment! grin undecided )

Knowing the level of GREED and SELFISHNESS among Nigerians, especially our "Blodders", it is very amusing to me that someone, somewhere thinks "somebody unknown" is genuinely trying to "give-HELP" to them! [/b]grin grin

But like it has been said many times, "its your Money and you are FREE to do whatever you like with it, as long as you dont come back and tell us stories (we would remind you that you told us to mind our business, when we tried to dissuade you! lipsrsealed ).

I can only wish you luck because if you become a Miracle/Mavrodi millionaire, that is one more millionaire to spend and buy goods in Nigeria which means recession don dey go be that!

Lastpage!

Imagine how clear the points in this write ups are and yet people will still believe that MMM is not a fraud. How do we grow this country if people think they can make money without any effort. Please, My advice for MMM participants, please don't counter insults hurled on you, that will make you commit yourselves and when and anytime it becomes clear to you that MMM is fraud, please don't do anything stupid like committing suicide or beating your wife to pulp. Turn a new leaf preach against things like this. Life is full of risk, let's minimize the risk.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by ceragon123: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Brugo:
The last set of people who PH will be in tears while the last set to GH will rejoice. And someone calls this "investment"? Investment in what? Tears of gullible participants? No ponzi scheme lasts forever. That means a set of people will cry. If you cannot be bothered to think of these people, then you are a crook and you are just as terrible as our greedy politicians.

Bros, the last set of GH will rejoice not because they profited from business. they will rejoice because they were lucky to get their money back. If you don't want to be in tears, why try to become the last PH who must be in tears
Re: The Death Of MMM by shukuokukobambi: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
proeast:
Pls endeavor to make use of your grey matter. Even if its a ponzi scheme or whatever you decide to call it, did they force anybody at gunpoint to join it? What right have you to tell another man how to utilise his money or live his life when he is not answerable to you in any way? Did the MMM participants break any known law or infringe on your right in any way or form? Why dont you guys ranting all over the place about something that is non of your business, channel your energy to areas that have a direct bearing in your life, like demanding your rights and basic amenities from the politicians that have made your life miserable. Just like reasonable people in sane societies?

Mavrodian zombie, has your money being unfrozen yet or has it been transferred into a deeper freezer? cheesy

Someone told you to come deposit into a ponzi scheme and you have the temerity to abuse sane people trying to save some unfortunate souls? Your head is not empty I can see...its only filled with saw dust cheesy

Abeg keep on with Mugu Mofo Mumu investment abeg. Do that PH so one unfortunate soul can get paid but that's if guider chuddy doesn't need some money for his extended honeymoon in Dubai. I'll be back to laugh at your royal dumbness when they convert all your money in the system to cowries that you'll trade online cheesy

Empty greedy mavrodian zombie
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
All my prophesies have come to pass
Re: The Death Of MMM by CuteCeo: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
soldierdollar:

PASTOR Chris ... Congrats
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
CuteCeo:

PASTOR Chris ... Congrats

DSA grin
Re: The Death Of MMM by sKeetz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
soldierdollar:

Fake prophet of doom, who you epp? tongue tongue
Re: The Death Of MMM by lionson(m): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2017
soldierdollar:

Why e pain you bad like this ?
Abi na u e dey pain.
Re: The Death Of MMM by soldierdollar(m): 7:34am On Apr 06, 2017
lionson:

Abi na u e dey pain.

U still get mind quote me after "the death of MMM"? cheesy
Re: The Death Of MMM by lionson(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
soldierdollar:

U still get mind quote me after "the death of MMM"? cheesy
For your dream after you don high abi? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.