Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Death Of MMM - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Death Of MMM (67961 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of MMM by ritababe(f): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
ephi123:

Haba, e don reach to start curse shocked
Abeg, people should take it easy.
were is the curse there ma?

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by overlord77: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbengress1:
Nice write up. I hope to GH as soon as possible, after that na ghost mode.

Yea, and that's the same thing all you greedy lots are thinking, hence the more reason its death will be soooo sudden.

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Baba4dgals: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
rottennaija:

time will tell, but you may have to kill yourself first
pls can u epp us del d quote above ?
Must u quote all d contents

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by Mufasa27(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Some guys on here are just dumb! Must you quote the whole write up before to prove a point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by Kaygee1: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Excellent write-up but not for the mediocres

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is a man I use to respect and revere particularly when he used to consult his brain before commenting on public issues. But these days, he has suddenly degenerated to a mere meddlesome interloper. Come to think of it! You have not commented on emerging political and socio - economic issues in the country but you have all the time to meddle with mmm affairs. Whether mmm dies or leaves, what's your business? Let me break your heart. Mmm is back and strong. GH has started and in due course, every participant will get help. More people are also pressing the PH buttons. Shey I have burst your pimples? Next time you will learn to mind your business

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by Goliesimo: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I will have to congratulate Mavrodi for keeping to his promise of resuming in record time. Most of all, I will congratulate him for his ever convincing way with which he radicalizes his ever vulnerable victims. Mavrodi surely needs an award in radicalism. If you wonder how he targets , entices and lures his victims, perhaps you should also wonder how Shekau lures his suicide bombers.

MMM is back. It is back, this time, to announce its death- like a dying man writing his will. MMM's latest update about it's resumption leaves a lot to be desired.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4734651_c2cvszfwiaexocw_jpeg35746151913f21e12a5c51fa1fe5786d

(How many days make 'a couple of days'?)

Unlike the robust MMM we used to know, MMM, like a drowning man, is gasping for breath and making desperate clutches on straws. From the bolded sentences above, Mavrodi knows he need not set this limit by himself. He knows with the shortage of PHers, it will take forever for all "matured" mavros to get help. But what did he do? He cleverly manufactures an explanation that "we will only pay a certain amount per day" and serves it hot to his ever loyal zombies(couldn't find a softer word). He did not stop at that, but he makes sure he clears all logical doubts from their heads by affirming that,"We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual " .

But a logical question any sane person would beg for an answer is, " By setting a limit to paybacks, does it imply he will be setting a limit to the help providers? Doesn't it sound contradictory that you set a limit to how much help is being gotten in a day but don't a set limit to how much help is being provided in a day? Who then receives the help being provided? The limited GHers?" The fact is... Mavrodi depends on nature to regulate the GH rate.

Did he stop at that? Hell no. This time, he didn't fail to disappoint his victims. He,as Omniscient one has clearly defined which participant is rich or poor by relying on the amount used to provide the help.Oh poor soul, Mavrodi called you a poor man because you provided a help of N20,000 despite working in a bank or owning a house in Ikoyi.( But then which poor man donates N20,000 to the orphanage). Luckily these "poor" people are going to be the first in the queue to receive payments.

But then Mavrodi is too wise to state which amount that classifies one as rich or poor as you will be lost in thought, pondering which category of social class you belong . He has left you in total doubts to ponder on whether the amount you provided classifies you as "rich" and thus justifies the reason why your payment is not forthcoming.

But Mavrodi has his reasons. It is easier for the "poor" to be paid as their PH amounts are relatively small as opposed to paying the few "rich" millions with what could have been used to settle the numerous "poor". This will of course mitigate the tensed atmosphere. He's a "wise" man.

But then, "The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

Mavrodi has smoothly shifted the blames to the "rich" grin . To ye who used their school fees to provide a "rich" help,to ye who borrowed large sum to belong to the unfortunate rich category, to ye who sold your papa land, to ye who sold your only car, Mavrodi is telling you not to feel tragic when the days you have to wait turn to years- after all, he warned you to use that money,the one that has "spare money" written on it to PH. Like a rat that blows and bites at the same time, Mavrodi has offered the rich an anesthetics while reminding them of their "mistakes".

Mavrodi has succeeded in buying himself time with excellent excuses that only the wise and the experienced can see.

What the future portends for the scheme

*Participants waiting to be paid will have to wait a little longer as they will experience situations where the help providers become apprehensive and refuse to pay.
*Fake POP will still linger on. I'm sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. Fake POP has come to stay.
*Low turnout of new participants. MMM is dying like a candle.
*Confusion and uncertainty will kill the system but The hit and run participants will bury the system.
*More lies being dished out as updates by Mavrodi while not forgetting his popular and powerful clause of," Together, we change the world"
*Participants whose monies are stuck will be urged asked to provide another help
*Mavrodi will not forget to blame the media and the banks(when it crashes) cause it surely gives the participants orgasm.

"P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people."
I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds!

Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger (http://jadijadi.com), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

Kill urself 4 nothing u hia? ewu

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by vicben27(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:
the truth is that people that are not part of MMM that strongly criticize it will die first before MMM will die, ask me why?
just look at the time the op used to create this long epistle, na so e pain am reach? please don't die on other people's headache.
dnt mind them dy ar jst jobless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by seunlayi(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
kalindaminda:
Listen, participants know it's a scam. But they are afraid to lose their money so they have to insist it isn't so people will continue to PH. They are so angry with you for revealing the truth, because they want to get their money back from some other mumu, after which they will delete that website from their browser history and flush their SIM card.

No one truly believes in this thing after what happened. They're just desperate to get their money back.

You've said it all.

6 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Chrisrare: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
rottennaija:

time will tell, but you may have to kill yourself first
Y quote everthing b4 commenting? U must be very silly.
Re: The Death Of MMM by skillz121(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
A literate wit little knowledge of economics, should knw dat @ dis stage of mmm, the rate of GH will be greater than PH, leading to system ...... i no talk anything ooo. b4 sum suicide bombers start qouting me wrongly...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by AntiWailer: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:
the truth is that people that are not part of MMM that strongly criticize it will die first before MMM will die, ask me why?
just look at the time the op used to create this long epistle, na so e pain am reach? please don't die on other people's headache.

I pity you.

I have always assumed the kind of people that will do such dumb investment and so far I have not been disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by bidexolumanish(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
They really nid to die first ,when dem don put mouth for matter wey no concern dem too much
ritababe:

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by uboma(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Love Machine:
Shey mavrodi don pay last donations or Na fresh scam he wan start?

Excellent observation!

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by ephi123(f): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

were is the curse there ma?

Saying a person will die, in my book is same as cursing. It's fine to disagree but things shouldn't get to that level.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by DrSuleiman100: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why
Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:
If you missed my last article that got me much enemies, see it here>>https://www.nairaland.com/3517058/why-think-mmm-not-helping

I will have to congratulate Mavrodi for keeping to his promise of resuming in record time. Most of all, I will congratulate him for his ever convincing way with which he radicalizes his ever vulnerable victims. Mavrodi surely needs an award in radicalism. If you wonder how he targets , entices and lures his victims, perhaps you should also wonder how Shekau lures his suicide bombers.

MMM is back. It is back, this time, to announce its death- like a dying man writing his will. MMM's latest update about it's resumption leaves a lot to be desired.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4734651_c2cvszfwiaexocw_jpeg35746151913f21e12a5c51fa1fe5786d

Unlike the robust MMM we used to know, MMM, like a drowning man, is gasping for breath and making desperate clutches on straws. From the bolded sentences above, Mavrodi knows he need not set this limit by himself. He knows with the shortage of PHers, it will take forever for all "matured" mavros to get help. But what did he do? He cleverly manufactures an explanation that "we will only pay a certain amount per day" and serves it hot to his ever loyal zombies(couldn't find a softer word). He did not stop at that, but he makes sure he clears all logical doubts from their heads by affirming that,"We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual " .

But a logical question any sane person would beg for an answer is, " By setting a limit to paybacks, does it imply he will be setting a limit to the help providers? Doesn't it sound contradictory that you set a limit to how much help is being gotten in a day but don't a set limit to how much help is being provided in a day? Who then receives the help being provided? The limited GHers?" The fact is... Mavrodi depends on nature to regulate the GH rate.

Did he stop at that? Hell no. This time, he didn't fail to disappoint his victims. He,as Omniscient one has clearly defined which participant is rich or poor by relying on the amount used to provide the help.Oh poor soul, Mavrodi called you a poor man because you provided a help of N20,000 despite working in a bank or owning a house in Ikoyi.( But then which poor man donates N20,000 to the orphanage). Luckily these "poor" people are going to be the first in the queue to receive payments.

But then Mavrodi is too wise to state which amount that classifies one as rich or poor as you will be lost in thought, pondering which category of social class you belong . He has left you in total doubts to ponder on whether the amount you provided classifies you as "rich" and thus justifies the reason why your payment is not forthcoming.

But Mavrodi has his reasons. It is easier for the "poor" to be paid as their PH amounts are relatively small as opposed to paying the few "rich" millions with what could have been used to settle the numerous "poor". This will of course mitigate the tensed atmosphere. He's a "wise" man.

But then, "The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

Mavrodi has smoothly shifted the blames to the "rich" grin . To ye who used their school fees to provide a "rich" help,to ye who borrowed large sum to belong to the unfortunate rich category, to ye who sold your papa land, to ye who sold your only car, Mavrodi is telling you not to feel tragic when the days you have to wait turn to years- after all, he warned you to use that money,the one that has "spare money" written on it to PH. Like a rat that blows and bites at the same time, Mavrodi has offered the rich an anesthetics while reminding them of their "mistakes".

Mavrodi has succeeded in buying himself time with excellent excuses that only the wise and the experienced can see.

*Participants waiting to be paid will have to wait a little longer as they will experience situations where the help providers become apprehensive and refuse to pay.
*Fake POP will still linger on. I'm sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. Fake POP has come to stay.
*Confusion and uncertainty will kill the system but The hit and run participants will bury the system.
*More lies being dished out as updates by Mavrodi while not forgetting his popular and powerful clause of," Together, we change the world"
*Participants whose monies are stuck will be urged asked to provide another help
*Mavrodi will not forget to blame the media and the banks(when it crashes) cause it surely gives the participants orgasm.

"P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people."
I'm sorry Mavrodi, this line has become stale even though you used it to brainwash millions. Tell it to the birds!

Soldierdollar is a writer, a blogger (http://jadijadi.com), a programmer, a freelancer and an entrepreneur.

MAY THUNDER FROM ABOVE DECEND ON YOU AND WHOEVER IS SPONSORING YOU TO MIS TALK! I NULIFY ALL YOUR TALKS AND PUT THEM ON YOUR HEAD IN JESUS NAME

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Chrisrare: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
isrena:
You suck! MMM is a ponzi scheme, but do u know what? Everyone in it knows that too..,so STFU!
cant u comment without quoting everything? U dundderheads just wasting pple's mb.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by emmanuel2015: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Frustration killing nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by uboma(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chrisrare:
So many lazy and insensible peeps in nigeria trying to make money thru short cut. I hope dis MMM saga teaches dem a lesson.

It worries me as well that these set of persons are so greedy to read the writings on the wall....

There will be some scapegoats for sure!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of MMM by ndcide(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
My simple advice to people. Ignore mmm threads.

Secondly, those coming to nairaland for MMM questions should seek alternative.

If you are going on a journey be focused. Don't look at the praise singers and don't look at the haters.

Again, ignore mmm threads. It's for your own good. Besides these critics don't write about other schemes.

I repeat ignore mmm treads.

7 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by dustmalik: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
The OP is an extremely intelligent person. Only fools who choose to live in denial simply because they can't entertain the thought of losing their money, would have issues with the OP's intelligent filled write up.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Death Of MMM by oruma19: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
soldierdollar:

I only wish u could transform or convert this your analytical skill and intelligence into financial freedom. Nigerians are only very sharp when it comes to critism, but convert ur thoughts to wealth..efian! Keep taking panadol for another man's headache.. yeye de smell

8 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by valdovas(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
@soldierdollar and all the mods working hard to spread panic and make people lose money,

you will also lose your hard earned money. Infact you have lost your money and valuables already and you will face the pain of loss you made others face with your wicked propaganda. I am calling the gods of justice and karma to deal with you untill you cry real tears from losing your valuables.

So shall it be.

You want to make it look like you are writing all this for the benefit of others but we all know you are doing it because you are jealous and wicked.

Many people are already willing to pay but when you start spreading panic like this they become afraid.

If people lose money because of your writeup then financial loss shall follow all of you and become your close friend

9 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by checkolatunji: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbengress1:
Nice write up. I hope to GH as soon as possible, after that na ghost mode.

You wise no be small... Bet why?
Re: The Death Of MMM by checkolatunji: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bet why?

valdovas:
@soldierdollar and all the mods working hard to spread panic and make people lose money,

you will also lose your hard earned money. Infact you have lost your money and valuables already and you will face the pain of loss you made others face with your wicked propaganda. I am calling the gods of justice and karma to deal with you untill you cry real tears from losing your valuables.

So shall it be.

You want to make it look like you are writing all this for the benefit of others but we all know you are doing it because you are jealous and wicked.

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by Zane2point4(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Anybody wishing mmm death should go and die first, enough is enough, linda ikeji blog is more matured at headlines abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of MMM by VERDA: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
anigbajumo:

Some people lack rational direction, they can pen down fictional views of uncertainty but they can't even speculate their future.see long episode about what is not their papa business...

MMM is not coming back blablabla, you see urself unclad today....
MMM still surprised you badbelle , see another stupidity on NL here and there, why are some people are so daft like this??

I can't wait to pay my PH of 450k any moment from now despite I have 350k frozen in one of acct....

MMM haterz,fuvk Yer all.

Bro don't mind them,they are more pained than the participants self.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bloggers and traffic,smh undecided undecided undecided
Oya we Don hear you but we no go still visit your blog! angry tongue
Can we have some peace now? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Death Of MMM by pek(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
agarawu23:
Mmm is dead in arrival.
No sane person will provide help
Guess I am not sane, cause I am providing help as soon as I am matched.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.