Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) (49774 Views)

The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures) / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS) / Massive Construction Work At Lekki Sea Port, Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) by moufan: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
nonsense rant,why blame ambode?is he the construction company or what?why not apportion blame where necessary and not just rant
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) by willibounce1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have always said it. Nobody should always stop for this FRSC guys or listen to them for any reason. These MF FRSC morons do not know their jobs. Road safety is zero. Shouldn't the FRSC know about the construction and put a sign to make people avoid the ditch? They just put funny looking uniforms on some bunch of illiterates and give them a name. Too bad
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) by Tushbriel: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
Sue them for Negligence angry
do u want to sue ambode or who self?
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) by Kayodemichael(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please and please sue the construction company. Make them pay
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) by protocoll(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2017

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Tushbriel:

do u want to sue ambode or who self?
The state govt na
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) by Pain(m): 5:26am On Jan 14, 2017
pokipoki:
Accidents are caused by uncontrollable speed. I am very certain that if the drivers involved in the accident maintained about 60-70km/hour, people won't be lamenting like this. People need to control their speed.

Thank you. Most Sensible Post (MSP)
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) by Pain(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2017
RighteousI:
Get out of here! it's not ambode,s fault, it's your careless driving. it's is these same people that will be shouting go, go, go, go, when they see you driving defensively in front of them. on 3rd mainland bridge, I drive slowly and I stay on the lane close the demarcation so that the car will not go into the water if an accident happens. I see all these careless drivers speeding and jumping from one lane to the other.
just because the road is clear, that doesn't mean you should speed up. your tyre can bust, the tyre of the car in front of you can bust, the rod that connects the tyre to the car can come off, road workers can appear in front of you, that's why you should drive slowly and carefully. but they won't, instead they want to speed form bad guy. now pose and form bad guy with your broken leg. say hi to those in igbobi hospital for me. next time you will drive slowly and carefully.

Don't mind the senseless beef heads. The way some peeps in Lagos drive is amazing. So much impatience and arrogance on our roads. It is only in Nigeria that you will see a vehicle overtake you at high speed and loud horning and then park abruptly. I hope he learns his bitter lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / See The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria (Photos And Video) / Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.