Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

How To Get Airtel 5.5GB With 1k On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Airtel 5.5GB With 1k On Android Phones (2994 Views)

Airtel Introduces 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000 / Ntel Is Offering 11gig Data For 1k On 4g Phones / Will I Be Reward With MTN 1000# For 1.5GB With Another 1.5GB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Airtel 5.5GB With 1k On Android Phones by dollarprincess(f): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hi lovely viewer and welcome to this lovely post. It’s been quite long that we heard from the Airtel network, but it is time again, as you are reading this post, You will learn how to Airtel 5.5GB For 1k on Android Phones, just that it involved imei tweak and I’m pretty sure that changing the IMEI of Android devices is not something new to each and every one of us.

Requirements:

» Airtel Sim
» Your Tariff plan must be Airtel smartConnect and Must be Airtel smartConnect 2.0.
Dail *121*2*3# to view your Tariff Plan
» Activation of the 1k Airtel bis plan
» Patience in tweaking the IMEI
Tweak your Android phone IMEI with the Blackberry 10 IMEI
If IMEI tweaking is new to you, kindly check out this link instruction on how to tweak and generate Blackberry IMEI: http://www.todaysnews.com.ng/tweak-imei-android-phones/
Now recharge your Airtel Sim with a sum of N1000 you will be given N2550 for calls Data: 2.5GB for browsing, N1000 for Airtel Social and FaF: 1400.

To Activate the Airtel Bis Plan of N1000

» Simply dial *431*1# to activate 3GB for N1,000
» Check your bundle balance, by dialing *140#
» Set your internet connection to the normal Airtel APN:

Name: Airtel Ng

Apn: internet.ng.zian.com

Username: internet

Password: Internet

http://www.todaysnews.com.ng/how-to-get-airtel-5-5gb-with1k-on-android-phones/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Greatly Reduce Data Consumption On My Android (10mb= 1week) :D / This Rubbish Behavior On The Phone Section Should End. / Play Ngage Games On Your 6600, Sendo X And Other Symbian Fones!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.