Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees (2246 Views)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Waje Shuts Down Fan Who Asked For Her Daughter's Instagram Handle / Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by Packboizzy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
The C.E.O Alter Plate Music Harrysong just few minutes shared a write-up on his instagram page concerning a 300L student of Benson Idahosa, asking for 20k to complete his school fees and promise to pay back.
Below is Harrysong reply to his request.
http://www.kaimagist.com/2017/01/harrysong-reply-to-fan-who-asked-for.html

Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
He must be thinking aloud. I used to give pregnant women money at different bus-stop in Lagos until I settled it in my mind not to give anymore.

Some people can maga you, chai

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by MrRichy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oga Harrysong...

Ordinary 20k you no fit give embarassed
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by casttlebarbz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
He must be thinking aloud. I used to give pregnant women money at different bus-stop in Lagos until I settled it in my mind not to give anymore.

Some people can maga you, chai
y always pregnant women?

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na lie that boy na scam but must harrysong make it public?
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
casttlebarbz:
y always pregnant women?

Maybe out of pity that a preggy is begging but I realised that it's what some of them do for a living. One woman every morning at Palmgrove bus-stop. Edakun e fun mi lowo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by Deejay777(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrRichy:
Oga Harrysong...

giv 20 different pple 20k nd cal. d amount.
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by tyson99(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Scam everywhere
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by sanchezJ(f): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why Harrysong?
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by ritababe(f): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrRichy:
Oga Harrysong...
maybe you should help the guy out since you have the money.
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by MrRichy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
ritababe:

maybe you should help the guy out since you have the money.

I never said I have the money....

am very sure if you had an interview with harrysong now.. and you ask him what his goal is

Harrysong:
my goal is to help the less privileged, something like an NGO stuff...
that is what harrysong is most likely to say..
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by SolexxBarry(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
I can't blame him as he didnt some peeps can beg 4 africa
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by fiftynaira(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Who's harrysong
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by Joephat(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Give him jare, you're always bragging...
20k is now too big to give.
Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Begging has gone digital. Hardly a day passes without someone needing help somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by sheddo619(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2017
fiftynaira:
Who's harrysong
harry potter's brother that sings

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Reply To A Fan Who Asked For Money To Complete His School Fees by Packboizzy(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2017
dat guy na scam

(1) (Reply)

Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video / Caption This Photo Of Ini Edo And Flavour. / It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.