Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom (53344 Views)

Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Ksslib(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2017

Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom

In a loving tribute to her terminally ill groom, a bride decided to shave her head at her very own wedding reception

Craig and Joan Lyons have known each other for over thirty years

But unknown to Joan, Craig had always been in love with her

“I fell in love with her as soon as I set my eyes on her when we were 14,” Craig told the Daily Mail

18 months ago he decided to tell her how he really felt and the couple have just got married

They decided to bring the date forward when Craig’s pancreatic cancer became terminal

Joan decided to cut off her hair after she walked down the aisle with her new husband

“It was obviously the first time I had seen Joan without her hair and she looked beautiful, absolutely stunning,” said Craig

“She is the woman of my dreams”

Joan donated her hair to the Little Princess Trust, a charity that creates wigs for children who’ve lost their hair during cancer treatment

source: http://www.boredpanda.com/bride-shaves-hair-cancer-terminally-ill-husband-craig-joan-lyons/

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by dacblogger: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
True love ... cry

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by ammyluv2002(f): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wow! Priceless #TrueLove

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Kondomatic(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Check Out Amazing Qualities Of Umi Z Android Phone

https://www.nairaland.com/3570734/check-out-amazing-qualities-umi
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by obynocute(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
speechless. ............Jaw Dropping....... shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by ring7(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
At 14 didn't say anything, now dis age

4 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by saheedbadmus(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ooh dis is lovely..hw many Nigerian girls fit marry man wey sick.only if he is very rich.

21 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by makydee(f): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by doctimonyeka(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tears just fell off my eyes... Wish you the best...

This is the definition of true love...

27 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Defaramade(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emotional embarassed
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Swissheart(f): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
So sweet.....frankly speaking,nothing gives more confidence in death than seeing people who love and care about you surround you and hold your hands. It gives the confidence to face death. Those lucky people die with smile on their faces.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Divay22(f): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Love and sacrifice is all I see cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
TOUCHING.. MAKE i go buy Vaseline I dey come

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Launcher: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
I hope he won't die from shock the following morning when he wakes up to see a man with breasts next to him after he must have forgot what she did the previous night.

1 Like

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Chukwumeremeze(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
makydee:
Seems he has changed the will cool

I onced randomly asked a lady (who presumably attested she intensely loved me) whether she would oblige to donate her kidney to her 'would be' hubby in an event where hers is confirmed to being the only available matchable organ, and she replied in a whimsical disapproving attitude saying:

'Ah!! abeg my love no reach that one oh'.

she had no idea I was actually referring to myself.. and of course, i gave her light speed distance.

'love is simply: total sacrifice given infinitely! and that's exactly what's shown here.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Azeequeen(f): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is just the definition of true love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by joycesims(f): 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
cry

sigh*
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Demonicide(f): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing. I kn some fuuls will say naija girls can never make such sacrifice...

3 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by mrmrmister: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by akandry: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is called true love cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Silentscreamer(f): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
she try
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by babasolo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
love at its peak
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Chipappii(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
The perfect love story. I know it won't be Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Nickizoe(f): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
God gimme Love as pure as this.

1 Like

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by curvilicious: 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
This can never happen in naija
Instead the lady will ask for money for human weaves

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Beehshorp(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
If na for naija, either d woman dumps d man or she speeds up his death by killing him herself

3 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by 5starmilitant: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Here in this part of the world, a grooms terminal illness doesn't affect the shakara of the bride. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Presh9OO:
TOUCHING.. MAKE i go buy Vaseline I dey come

Na anything dey Turn you on? Nothing specific?

3 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by ekmike(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
True love is when you know something worse will eventually happen but you still choose to stay with each other. selfless Love should bring happiness to both partners

5 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by qhilo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Like how's the man sick?i'm confused.
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Onukube1(f): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Love at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
cry

i know someone must bring Nigerian women into this
Re: Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Romantic, How Many Nigerian Girls Can Do This, Kinda Rare

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife / Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.