Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

(Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! (76662 Views)

Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers / New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2017
DozieInc:
Beautiful, world class stadiim
undecided world class what?

2 Likes

Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by manny4life(m): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2017
It remains for him to finish what he started: completing Nnewi Cathedral because that bldg. gives off a horror look.
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by StoneLucifer: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Opakan2:
All I see is grazing land for Ubah's masters up North to feed their cattle tongue

I see your father perished in abject poverty and has transmitted it to you..Chai, sorry ehn.
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2017
henryhemon:

How many did your own father build?

Shameless tribe
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Butterworth: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2017
I thought I was the only one who noticed !!!!!
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Youngzedd(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
kaluxy007:
grin I won't be suprised to hear that this guy was rushed to hospital, you've given him heart problem already

grin

Imagine such a huge project an individual did while his government loot the treasury, all the lad could call it is yeye.

People self.
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by ZeroShenanigan(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2017
kin lo ma she awon omo igbo yi gan? This dirty stadium, that's not even up to the standard of my secondary school pitch.
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Butterworth: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2017
We do not need mega Churches from polititans, WE NEED MEGA FACTORIES AND INDUSTRIAL ESTATES

OUR PEOPLE ARE JOBLESS AND ARE IN NEED OF EMPLOYMENT.

POLITICIANS KNOWS THAT MEGA CHURCHES GIVES THE MASSES "MEGA BLINDNESS " while they go on looting our collective WEALTHS.

While the masses go on fighting themselves about whose God is the true God.

AFRICA MY PEOPLE, WAKE UP FROM THIS SHAMELESS SLEEP.
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Chiefobdk1: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2017
cstr55:
If we are ever going to lift igboland from the hold of backward africa and third-worldism, we will need to start holding ourselves to higher standards.
The ''make we manage am and which one your papa build'' attitude is backward and third worldish.
What is sufficient in some other places, should be thoroughly criticized and upgraded in igboland. A barely standard hospital may be appreciated in other places, while in igboland, a world class hospital should be the only thing allowed as a government certified project.
That is how to grow.

Until we see wat u ve done for igbo land shut up ur smelly mouth
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Jeffy1206(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
View more: http://www.thenationslight.com/2017/01/ifeanyi-ubah-international-stadium-is.html?m=1

lalasticlala
too choked Jare undecided if you call this world class then you must drink kai kai cry not even close to the one in my village... Why not give space or na grass we go just see?
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Jeffy1206(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium is ready to host Africa!

Our vision to build the best privately-owned football stadium in Africa is finally a reality as we prepare in earnest to host Africa in this season's CAF Confederation Cup competitiom. It is all about what one sees. The power of vision is one that cannot be blighted by inertia once it is anchored on human advancement.

What started as a mere dream has today been actualized. We are very proud and thankful to Almighty God for the mileage we have attained. What once existed in the mind has been translated from its theoretical state to a structure that would impact positively to humanity. By the grace of God, we have been able to transform what could once be referred to as a "playground" into a world class stadium in less than 12 months.

Today, we are strategically positioned and poised to take on Africa. In just under two years, we have been able to reach enviable heights, winning two trophies in as many years of our existence, an unprecedented feat. Our first hurdle, Al Masry of Egypt would be visiting in a few weeks time and we are set to welcome them to Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium, Nnewi, Anambra State. We are positive and quietly confident in our ability to make Nigeria proud by putting up a successful outing at the 2017 CAF Confederation Cup competiton.

I also wish to specially congratulate FC Ifeanyi Ubah's coaching crew led by Coach Yaw Preko for a well deserved victory at the 2017 NFF Charity Cup, a feat that has made us Champion of Champions. This trophy is a new year gift to our teeming fans for their unflinching support and a reminder to the football world that we are set to conquer Nigeria and Africa.

Not many are aware of Yaw Preko's input towards the solidity and fluidity of the team so far and as such, I wish to use this medium to thank him for his contribution so far. Permit me to reiterate my staunch belief in Preko's ability and capacity to lead FC Ifeanyi Ubah on a quest to sucessfully conquer Africa. In view of this, I wish to publicly pass a vote of confidence on Coach Yaw Preko while I pledge to provide him with all the necessary support he needs.

To our teeming fans, get ready to ride through thick and thin with us as we embark on this journey together to conquer Africa.

Anyi bu ndi mmeri!

Thank you and God bless.
Source: Ifeanyi Uba fan page
where person go stand play corner kick shocked grin sad angry

1 Like

Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2017
Mr op what is the capacity?
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by drealzum(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Ifeanyi ubah has done well. He is a better business man than jimoh Ibrahim. I don't know if he has started reaping the kind of money he has invested in the Nigerian football but he's still putting money.Some one like Jimoh Ibrahim would have forced you guys his employees to cough out money when he has invested only peanuts to the club.
Some say the stadia looks like that of a college own, oh yes but this one was funded by one man. college stadias are funded by government(our money). Among all men who have lived in Africa or are still living,how many have the guts to build a stadium? There are only 2 Nigerians who own private clubs in the professional league. Ifeanyi ubah and Ambassador Chris Giwa. But where is Giwa united now?Do they even have dreams of building stadium? is it not government pitch they are using for their home matches? instead of the man self to try build his own "college pitch" he's paying senior advocates hugely to fight NFF.
Some states self don't even have this "college stadium" ifeanyi ubah single handedly funded. How many states government have stadium in this country? I swear to God is not more than 10. Kaduna state one of the richest state in the north have one small thing(Mind you ABS is a federal government stadium and not state goverment) that ranchers bees use to use to train then how much more other states like kogi,nasarawa and Niger that are broke States? what of ebonyi,ekiti and bayelsa?

Don't compare ifeanyi ubah with Arab's princes in Europe. they get return on their investment guaranteed but you can't get that here in Nigeria. why does Dangote wants to buy arsenal and not kano united? cos if you put money in Nigeria they will chop it and your money will follow water.
yesterday Dangote gave kano state government ultimatum to give account of all the money he has given them.
why? cos they did what we all Nigerians love to do and can do- "chop the money". Now a man like ifeanyi ubah aware of all these challenges choose to invest his seeds in this dead desert arid economy of Nigeria that you will not reap any dividends and best some people can do is maganan banza.

3 Likes

Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Chukazu: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2017
cstr55:
This is just a college sized stadium.
yeye.

it doesn't really Matter, in this part of the world, the most important aspects of stadium is the grass, not the size.

Abuja national stadium sure has the biggest capacity, but the grass is not fit for even cows.

we need cottage stadia like this one across the country to aid sporting activities
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by amaben2020(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2017
cstr55:
This is just a college sized stadium.
yeye.

Idiota, which one your papa build? Have you ever watched a NPL match, if not, sharrap

Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by hectorunited: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2017
Good start
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Michel2013: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2017
nijanigga:

this a poor stadium to call it world standard, you never comot from your village.

towny boy clap for yourself.how many did your rich men build in that pigeon holes you call cities.
basket mouth
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by zheroes(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2017
OP

Please can you modify your topic? Its a great feat to have done this but with all the hype around ifeanyi ubah this is the biggest flop!!!! What is worth doing is worth doing brilliantly!!!! Who do you intend to host here? Like someone said its really a training ground. Kudos but still ----- no kudos!!!!

1 Like

Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by omofunaab(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
kaluxy007:
Name two clubs in South West that cam boast of own stadium

Clubs building stadium in ogun state is a waste of money. why build when you have some stadiums under utilised

Presently, Ogun state has five quality stadium,

1:Mko Abiola international stadium, abeokuta
2:Gateway international stadium , ilaro
3: Dipo Dina International stadium ijebu ode
4: Gateway international stadium ,Sagamu
5: Muda lawal stadium, Asero

All clubs in ogun state are using these stadium.

Ogun has the highest number of stadium in Nigeria, it will be stupid for anybody to erect another stadium again.

Kunle Soname, the owner of remo stars, owner of bet9ja , the first Nigerian to own an European club can build a stadium but since gateway stadium is there, why waste money again? We can't be duplicating resources.

This type of stadium ifeanyi ubah built, is the type we build for secondary schools in ogun state .

You guys should raise your standards, if ogun can have five stadiums and have a stadium built for a secondary school by an individual. Anambra should aim to do better and not celebrating all these nonsense

2 Likes

Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by snowchiff: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2017
nawa ooo. with all the money wey this man get. which kind stadium be dis. na volleyball pitch be dis?
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by LawFight(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2017
omofunaab:
It looks more like a training pitch
let try to appreciate good things.our bad mouth is to much,that is the main reason some of you are not getting better.you have be in the same spot of years.please check yourself
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by LawFight(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2017
omofunaab:
It looks more like a training pitch
let try to appreciate good things.our bad mouth is to much,that is the main reason some of you are not getting better.you have be in the same spot of years.please check yourself.
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by henryhemon(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

Shameless tribe

Oh you 've move away from Which his father build to tribe ? That am not down with your low level way of reasoning means am from another tribe? Eweghi ihere. Grow up nwanna!
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by sanchybaby: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Beautiful edifice..... I just love this man...

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2017
cstr55:
If we are ever going to lift igboland from the hold of backward africa and third-worldism, we will need to start holding ourselves to higher standards.
The ''make we manage am and which one your papa build'' attitude is backward and third worldish.
What is sufficient in some other places, should be thoroughly criticized and upgraded in igboland. A barely standard hospital may be appreciated in other places, while in igboland, a world class hospital should be the only thing allowed as a government certified project.
That is how to grow.
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Rossikki: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Eastactivist:

Lmao... You can't be a Nigerian and be boasting of civilization... Civilization is far from your reach Bro.
Be appreciative for the man's gesture.

The man is not among the 10 richest billionaires in Nigeria, yet he is giving back to the society and developing his immediate environment and a broke ass nigga is somewhere soliloquizing claiming he ain't broke with no achievement to his name.

Nigga go and baff.
You sound like an ignorant dunce.
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by ezra1990: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
The grass is greener in some places
Is dat d only thing u saw??
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Eastactivist: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Rossikki:
You sound like an ignorant dunce.

Do I? Oh!!! Tell me more. cheesy
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by doctimonyeka(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2017
sanchybaby:

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.
lol.. Abi?

I smell jealousy... Winks..
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Ioannes:

Hahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin
I pray you won't kill me o. grin grin grin grin grin
ahaaan no I kent I'm not buhari
Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Ioannes:

Hahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin
I pray you won't kill me o. grin grin grin grin grin
ahaaan no I kent I'm not buhari

1 Like

Re: (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2017
henryhemon:

Oh you 've move away from Which his father build to tribe ? That am not down with your low level way of reasoning means am from another tribe? Eweghi ihere. Grow up nwanna!

Shameless tribe using google translate. Real Igbos never speak nor write like google.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.