Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

!hot Deal!! Get Fiverr Review Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / !hot Deal!! Get Fiverr Review Here. (591 Views)

DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Business / Get Fiverr Account With Sure Tricks To Start Making Dollars / Get Fiverr Review Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

!hot Deal!! Get Fiverr Review Here. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
hi all so i have another mad deal you know earlier this month, i gave away an incredible offer for fiverr newbies dieing for reviews grin grin i gave away two reviews(meaning i gave away 10$=4800 naira) at the rate of 3500naira not to talk of the review i gave them with my usa female account. i accepted the payment through glo recharge card grin grin the customers were very very happy in fact one told me a day before yesterday that he got about 17 more jobs after my review shocked(i didn't get stats from the rest sad cry cry ). but that was last week sad today am here with yet a better offer. "here is the bomb" am giving out one five star incredible review (5$=2440naira) that will get your train moving on fiverr at the rate of 1000 naira cheesy cheesy( offer closes 10pm tomorrow sha) oya email me at mindrich316@gmail.com.
payment will be made with glo recharge card as usual grin grin you don't need bank.
Re: !hot Deal!! Get Fiverr Review Here. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
oloyolo:
hi all so i have another mad deal you know earlier this month, i gave away an incredible offer for fiverr newbies dieing for reviews grin grin i gave away two reviews(meaning i gave away 10$=4800 naira) at the rate of 3500naira not to talk of the review i gave them with my usa female account. i accepted the payment through glo recharge card grin grin the customers were very very happy in fact one told me a day before yesterday that he got about 17 more jobs after my review shocked(i didn't get stats from the rest sad cry cry ). but that was last week sad today am here with yet a better offer. "here is the bomb" am giving out one five star incredible review (5$=2440naira) that will get your train moving on fiverr at the rate of 1000 naira cheesy cheesy( offer closes 10pm tomorrow sha) oya email me at mindrich316@gmail.com.
payment will be made with glo recharge card as usual grin grin you don't need bank.

delivered to four guys already cool ,few hours left till it expires angry
Re: !hot Deal!! Get Fiverr Review Here. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2018
oya once again I'm here for another deal (am not collecting Glo recharge card this this time ) am collecting raw cash sent to my bank acct.

and you know that fiverr is now charging 2$ for every order a buyer place, so because of this I will only accept 10$ request ain't no 5$ orders.

so here is the offer I am going to buy your gig for 10$ plus the new 2$ charge =12$ in naira that's about 4200 but what you'll pay is 3000naira.

I will give an authentic, sparkling 5 start review
i have so perfected the art of leaving reviews that only one of my review can make any visitor trust you fast.

please please only email me mindrich316@gmail.com, don't drop your emails here and don't drop your number either. I repeat send your number to me via email, I will add you on WhatsApp.

offer ends12am today.

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss- Say Hello To Financial Freedom / I Need A Product Ideas For A Website With Over 7000 Daily Visit. / Join The Social-media-marketing Revolution: Learn How To Promote Brands Ur Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.