Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,227 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

5 Facts That Prove Wizkid And Davido Are Competing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Facts That Prove Wizkid And Davido Are Competing (777 Views)

Download Dis Love - Dj Spinall Ft Wizkid And Tiwa Savage / If Wizkid And Davido Are The Kings, Who Is The Queen Of The Nigeria Music Indus / DAVIDO ASSURANCE MP3 And Davido Assurance Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Facts That Prove Wizkid And Davido Are Competing by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
When talking about Nigeria’s Music Industry there are three people that can’t be left out they are Wizkid,Davido and Olamide.Olamide seems to be left out of the contest so let’s focus on Wizkid and Davido

DAVIDO’S PROFILE

Davido
He was born in the USA (Atlanta) in 1992.His real name is David Adepeji.He hails from a rich family he broke through the Music Industry with his single tilted Damiduro

WIZKID’S PROFILE

Wizkid

He was born in 1990.He started music in his early age when he was then known as Lil Prinz where he belonged to a group of five called Glorious Five Band.He broke through with his single titled Holly your boy in 2010.

DAVIDO VS WIZKID

Wizkid and Davido had been competing

1.DAVIDO VS WIZKID; Who is richer,who is better, who sings better etc.has been the top headlines of blogs since 2010.

2.”Wizkid does not like me” Davido said.

In an interview with Olusa Adibua two years ago Davido said he knows Wizkid never liked him.

Later but Wizkid was interviewed he said “He is jealous of my success”

3.THEY ARE BOTH AFTER INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION

Davido and drake

Wizkid and bad girl riri
Once Wizkid gets a chance to feature an international act the second day Davido will be like “Yoo my People in the studio with young thugger thugger up to something” something which would never be released vise versa.

http://afritube.com.ng/5-facts-that-proves-wizkid-and-davido-are-competing/
Re: 5 Facts That Prove Wizkid And Davido Are Competing by lafflaff123(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
No body cares.
Re: 5 Facts That Prove Wizkid And Davido Are Competing by LordZero(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
undecided
Re: 5 Facts That Prove Wizkid And Davido Are Competing by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
I Care Less

(1) (Reply)

New Music Video:- Davido - If / City Of Angels Song Lyrics | War And Leisure | Miguel / Chidinma – Gone Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.