Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Testimony! How I Made #62,000 In One Month From Selling Smart Watch I Imported. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Testimony! How I Made #62,000 In One Month From Selling Smart Watch I Imported. (638 Views)

Dangote @ 62: Femi Otedola Wish Him "Happy Birthday With Lovely Message" / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony! How I Made #62,000 In One Month From Selling Smart Watch I Imported. by Ikechukwumdy: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
•It is well known that many gurus are selling this information on ebooks very costly but importation made easy is here to share it for free!

This is time to start importing from China and other countries.
•Yes, I know you maybe happy to hear this. Without wasting much of your time.

Here is what you stand to benefit.
•You will import at wholesale price.

•You will do all your importation at the comfort of your home.

•No fear for damages.
•No fear for custom wahala.
•Many products you will get for free shipping.

•You can start your importation with any amount.

To Import products you need to provide:
•A credit or debit card(master or visa ATM card can serve) for payment.

•A mobile phone or computer that can access the internet.

•A clear home address or office address to show where you want the product to be delivered.

•Your phone number and email address.

Aliexpress.

It is a wholesale marketplace provided by alibaba.com.The world's largest B2B online marketplace.
You can order wholesale products as low as one item and pay safely with aliexpress buyer protection along with express delivery and full tracking.

They sale all kinds of products except food stuffs. l purchased a smart watch & solar charger from this site. And I made over #60,000 in a month.
First, I do my research after discovering this market, I saw this smart watch $12=#5,100 each,some sellers sell more costly but you need to make use of there filter.
I choosed from free shipping and I selected 13 pieces for $156=#56,000.
Note: You can buy as many as you need (even one)
I received the package in 19 days.
To sell it, I met some of the guys I know that sell watches on the load side,

I offered these watches to them #10,000 each, they sell these watches #15,000+ each.In two weeks they sold all. I made #63,000.

Imagin how much I will make if I sell it myself.
About this watch:
Phone watch,screen torch, sim card slot,memory card slot,browser, whatsapp,music,camera etc.
Note: In this one you can put you sim card and memory card. The other type is only Bluetooth connection, so be carefully to check the description.

Check this one:
Cheap dz09 smart watch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Testimony! How I Made #62,000 In One Month From Selling Smart Watch I Imported. by Funjosh(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Good one.

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can One Start With 100k / Get 5.2 Million Naira Fund / Raised Floor Suppliers/dealers In Lagos - Nationwide Delivery And Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.