Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Delayed Diagnosis - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Delayed Diagnosis (164876 Views)

Delayed Elation (what Will Be Will Be) / The Diagnosis (episode 1) / Destiny Delayed But Unchanged By Oduniyi Olajide David…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by MzzTega(f): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Wonderful piece! Enjoyed it all the way!!.
Man, you are good!

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by yommy20(f): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wow, wow, wow.uncountable gbosa for u. U r indeed a great writer, u make me clip to my phone everytime waiting for an update. May God always be with u and make ur way smooth and may u find favor anywhere u go. More grease to ur elbow bros. All da best. Mention me in any of ur story abeg. May the Lord take u to higher places, u r blessed.

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Auric(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
shey u nor go vex if I tell u say u dey craze for writing
OMG u have completely finished me I am in awe of ur work.. I want to b like u wen I grow up o

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by rachealfst(f): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Congrats soul on the completion of this story. Our diagnosis is no longer delayed. Congrats to us- team Olirex, we got our happy ending. I'll miss Olirex though.

God bless you souloho and grant you more wisdom. This is piece is great but I pray it will be the least of your works by God's grace.
Looking forward to another wonderful piece from you.

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by wizsolzy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wow lovely stoy...how wish my mum no get guy . I for give u her number...

2 Likes

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by boladex1: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Souloho19 you are blessed and I really enjoyed this story and it can be ranked one of the best stories this year.

However I have a little issue with the way you portrayed Olivia having engagement when she has not complete burial rite of his husband. At least Rex should have waited for some months to avoid problem with her in law.

Apart from that this story it's a master piece

2 Likes

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by mzdee01(f): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
It feels like I just Watched a movie , this is a wonderful piece , you don't know how much this story saved me from being bored .

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by EbonyQueen001(f): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wow! It was really fun while it lasted.
Please, do not forget to work on the copyright to all your works.
You kept me glued from day one and I am amazed at your skill. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Maryclaire1(f): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
A great piece I must say #teamhappyending# smiley smiley just love it. couldn't hold back my smiles while reading...may God grant you with more wisdom.... By the way where are u from souloho19 curious me
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by funnyfun: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2017
souloho19, well done for this great job. You are one in a million. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by princessadeola(f): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
whao, I doff my hat for you. more wisdom

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by sikells(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
congrats soul... you too much

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Silensa(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Souloho19: Silensa where have u been?

Me: went to relax pending when u will execute our plan

Souloho19: which plan again?

Me: u mean to tell me that u forgot? Let me remind u, although it seems late. The plan to annihilate Rex through any means possible.

Souloho19: my bro, it wasn't possible then but there is hope in the sequel coming up later.

Me: Oga am disappointed in u. What did maryclaire1, rachealfst, queenitee, n co give u? So u can't even help a brother in love, or are u eye my sweet Olivia with one eye? Since y refused helping, I am going to do it by myself. And who told u that I will get tired of pushing her up n down? That is what love is a about. Hmmmm my blood is boiling. Am off, so so angry.

Souloho19: am so so sorry my bro, I didn't know that u love her like this. OK, I will make amends by doing the needful in the sequel..I promise.
For ur information, Claire, Racheal n Queen gave me (.......)

Me: I am going to hold u on ur promise, I will be waiting.....plz if what they gave u remain, don't fail to share abeg, God loves a cheerful giver n sharer.

3 Likes

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Silensa(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wow what a wonderful piece, sorry, a master work. Souloho I doff my cap for you. U are indeed a great thinker. Than you so much.

For those of you shouting #team olirex, congrats on your success.

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
I was suspicious of Bami till u proved me wrong, i will miss his strange eyes and Andy's funny way. Is a perfect ending without a diagnosis that was delayed.
If converted into a movie i see u winning cliching all the movies award including an Oscar. Keep the passion u go places and dont.forget to protect ur story u can remove some part if it been plagiarise and sell the soft copy to those who are ready to buy. =D>
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by rachealfst(f): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Silensa:

Me: u mean to tell me that u forgot? Let me remind u, although it seems late. The plan to annihilate Rex through any means possible.

Souloho19: my bro, it wasn't possible then but there is hope in the sequel coming up later.

Me: Oga am disappointed in u. What did maryclaire1, rachealfst, queenitee, n co give u? So u can't even help a brother in love, or are u eye my sweet Olivia with one eye? Since y refused helping, I am going to do it by myself. And who told u that I will get tired of pushing her up n down? That is what love is a about. Hmmmm my blood is boiling. Am off, so so angry.

Souloho19: am so so sorry my bro, I didn't know that u love her like this. OK, I will make amends by doing the needful in the sequel..I promise.

Me: I am going to hold u on ur promise, I will be waiting.....plz if what they gave u remain, don't fail to share abeg, God loves a cheerful giver n sharer.
lol Enemy of progression, God pass you.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Silensa(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
rachealfst:
lol Enemy of progression, God pass you.

See them....I know that God pass me, that's why I am with him, and he supports me, even to kill
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by johluv(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Well, I'm a ghost reader but with this piece if work..... I think I need to come to the limelight so that people will see me..... You brought me out bro..... Wonderful work, I don't know how I'll commend your work because it's too good for commendation.
Thumbs up man.....
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by queenitee(f): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Silensa:

Look at you, sorry o
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
yommy20:
Wow, wow, wow.uncountable gbosa for u. U r indeed a great writer, u make me clip to my phone everytime waiting for an update. May God always be with u and make ur way smooth and may u find favor anywhere u go. More grease to ur elbow bros. All da best. Mention me in any of ur story abeg. May the Lord take u to higher places, u r blessed.

Amen..thanks yommy Jah bless..I'd definitely mention you

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Ayomicome(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm....I think i'll start running a diagnosis centre here...come for your diagnosis don't wait till it's delayed......this story made me a fan of literature section....Thanks mr soul....I can't wait to see more of you.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
boladex1:
Souloho19 you are blessed and I really enjoyed this story and it can be ranked one of the best stories this year.

However I have a little issue with the way you portrayed Olivia having engagement when she has not complete burial rite of his husband. At least Rex should have waited for some months to avoid problem with her in law.

Apart from that this story it's a master piece

Tnx bro..Jah bless..I thot of it too..Her late husband died cheating on her so it was easier to love on as she wasn't that emotionally attached anymore..I see ur point tho..wld consider it towards any future release.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
mzdee01:
It feels like I just Watched a movie , this is a wonderful piece , you don't know how much this story saved me from being bored .

lol...thanks a lot so glad to have helped...wld mention u when anoda starts

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
EbonyQueen001:
Wow! It was really fun while it lasted.
Please, do not forget to work on the copyright to all your works.
You kept me glued from day one and I am amazed at your skill. Kudos!

tnx ebony...nice to have you in my camp... cheesy
lol..wld definitely do that..Its in the works presently...Jah bless you

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ayomicome:
Hmmm....I think i'll start running a diagnosis centre here...come for your diagnosis don't wait till it's delayed......this story made me a fan of literature section....Thanks mr soul....I can't wait to see more of you.

tnx bro. . lol. you're too much Jah bless you
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Maryclaire1:
A great piece I must say #teamhappyending# smiley smiley just love it. couldn't hold back my smiles while reading...may God grant you with more wisdom.... By the way where are u from souloho19 curious me

tnx dear..if I had tried not giving it an happy ending there would have been war I'm very sure of that
I'm from Abia state..tho I have Yoruba blood (Oyo precisely) so I actually claim east or west when it suits me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
johluv:
Well, I'm a ghost reader but with this piece if work..... I think I need to come to the limelight so that people will see me..... You brought me out bro..... Wonderful work, I don't know how I'll commend your work because it's too good for commendation.
Thumbs up man.....

tnx bro your comment rili means a lot Jah bless...wld def mention you
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
iamloyalty:
I was suspicious of Bami till u proved me wrong, i will miss his strange eyes and Andy's funny way. Is a perfect ending without a diagnosis that was delayed.
If converted into a movie i see u winning cliching all the movies award including an Oscar. Keep the passion u go places and dont.forget to protect ur story u can remove some part if it been plagiarise and sell the soft copy to those who are ready to buy. =D>

Strange eyes just kept coming back..I expected him to back stab too but he also proved me wrong..they're a family now the five of them would definitely have fun doing what they love.
tnx loyalty..tnx for the nomination too.. Jay bless
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by souloho19(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Silensa:
Wow what a wonderful piece, sorry, a master work. Souloho I doff my cap for you. U are indeed a great thinker. Than you so much.

For those of you shouting #team olirex, congrats on your success.

lol bro..didn't know you were that serious about Olivia o..its not too late don't worry...there's hope grin
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Misselocon(f): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Not really proud to say this but i followed your work back to back in guest mode :Dyou didn't disappoint me at all dear writer....ure good like kilode...well done bro
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by yorhmienerd(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
cool Masterclass!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] / unHOLY MATRIMONY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.