Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Delayed Diagnosis - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Delayed Diagnosis (164903 Views)

Delayed Elation (what Will Be Will Be) / The Diagnosis (episode 1) / Destiny Delayed But Unchanged By Oduniyi Olajide David…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Kaycee9242(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
I got to know of delayed diagnosis while reading d devil wears okirika which is a very captivating piece by u and reading dis again am really short of words bro, u are really a rare gem keep it up d sky will be ur starting point
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by bimberry1307(f): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
I just have to say something! Mehn! Guy, you're too good. I can't believe I ignored this topic throughout last year. I was like "delayed diagnoses" what's the meaning of this one now. But you know what? I'm glad that I read it. I wasn't dissapointed at all. Thanks for this great piece, God bless you.

N.B: I'm definitely going to read a hole in the wall too.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Maryofficial(f): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2018
I must say you're extremely good at what you do, Keep up the good work.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by adamsbadoo(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2018
lemme read this cheesy
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Enjoyed the story?[color=#000099][/color]

This guy is just too good

A genius.. Always researches before his stories.. Diligent in updating.. Always finishes his stories..

I think the best we can do for him is to vote him

He deserves it

Vote souloho19

https://www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award/5#68484055
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
This dude has done so well... He deserves some accolades... We can do this by voting for him...
Click on the link to cast your vote...
Pls don't vote twice...

https://www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award/5#68484055
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by phemocheee(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Baba, you are too much oo. This piece is masterclass.... Goosebumps all over me right now. God bless you for this work
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by IAmkingoludav(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
sir! i'm inspired. :osir! i'm inspired.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by cassbeat(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Bravo bro that's all I can say...
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by AkieWillis(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
At last I did it!

I've been reading this piece since Nov 2017 after I finished The devil wears Okrika but I went on a break all through 2018, I was just scrolling through Nairaland/Literature today and I stumbled on Delayed Diagnoses and I decided to finish what I've started...

Words can't describe how much of a great writer you are Souloho19.

You are the best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Slimynonny: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wow what a master piece dear writer. Infact you are a genius Kudos
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Aphroditee(f): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
genius Kudos
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Spyrodee: 1:07am On Feb 14, 2019
what an intriguing, mind blowing and breathe taking piece...... May you never run shot of knowledge..... This your piece left me with nothing but speechless..... Nice one
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Jellymusty(f): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2019
This felt so real like in a cinema hall.... gosh u are just too good I cant even find the right word in the whole of the dictionary to qualify this but I will say it blow my mind away
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Newshrink: 3:11am On Mar 17, 2019
To think all these actionhappened within the space of a month.

Bros, you're good. I have been "studying" delayed diagnosis and devil wears okrika along with my exam materials. Just had to finish them in order to have rest of mind.

Don't have words to capture how I feel about/ perceive your skills.

God bless you and the work of your hands. Your hands (skills) shall be more than sufficient for you in Jesus name name. Amen
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by BerryAnny(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2019
I firstly stumbled on The Hole In the Wall but I kept on seeing Delayed Diagnosis everywhere so when the updates was not flowing as usual again I decided to check this out. You are great genius Soulho but can I paste this on my blog, I will acknowledge you very well.

I will be awaiting your feedback sir. Thanks for sharing this great piece with us
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Liftme(f): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Never late than never, thank you souloho19. I read The devil wears okrika last year, and it was mind blowing, this too. For someone like me to get glued to my phone reading something, it has to worth it,and your stuffs really do worth it. Thumbs up , and more grease to your elbow.... On to the next one; The hole in the wall cool
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by HotB: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
beautifully done. Weh done
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by jenifer007: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
japhetizzer96:
2 years after the story was dropped,finally read it...no shame in saying it took me 6 nights to finish it up..without seeing the main page of Nairaland all the while..or doing anything else really..
Soul, you're one of the bright minds of our generation,and you won't lose it IJN..

P.S :: someone from the main or supporting characters should've died...these group of mainly inexperienced people couldn't and shouldn't have all survived.. That's my view of life .Nothing this complicated shouldn't have worked out so well..

The story does not end there....hole in the wall is the continuation of the story.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by extremelygolden: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
@ Souloho. Just when I thought I already have my two best writers on Nairaland, Centino and Topher052, I came across Delayed Diagnosis. But do you know what? You rendered me speechless!

It took me just a week to read your story. And what you've dropped here is nothing short of a masterpiece.

I am happy none of my favorite characters died - Rex, Andy, Olivia, Tonye and Bami.

You are simply too much and deserve an award!

Let me quickly move over to your next story.

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2020
This piece of art is masterclass kudos
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by mimiejacobz(f): 2:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Wow,souloho19,you are talented,finished reading devil wears okrika and this masterpiece within a space of 5days
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Macbennie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thumbs up man
Love it��
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Moura7(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Spot on.. I'm floored
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Aprishyn06(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Soo imaginative. Same with devil wears okrika. I'm heading to the hole in the wall now. Souloho19 Yah d best

p.s I joined Nl a month ago

1 Like

Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Jesubaby: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
I must say, this story is wow. It reall wow. So so so fascinating. In fact, u're talented. More knowledge and wisdom to write more.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Rumpleslitskin: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Wow the story is superb I love it
The story got me glued to my screen for hours, I wondered how I had missed it when it started.
Great work
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by bidak(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Arguably the best story I have read on Nairaland. Well done mr. soul. You are an Amazing writer and You deserve an accolade.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Born2winnx: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
We need hollywood on this shît.....

Gaddamn.. this xo dope
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Bodydiialect57: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
I came by your work, Securing The Bag last Saturday and l didn't stop till l got to the last update.
I was so impressed that l had to look up your profile and bang,I found this! The night is here already, you succeeded in gluing me to my device again reading this.

Well done Souloho.
Re: Delayed Diagnosis by Bodydiialect57: 1:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Kudos to you @Souloho19.
Your brain is blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] / unHOLY MATRIMONY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.