Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (148477 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Femsmart:
Please house, I don't want you to see me as bad belle, but just a constructive critics. Some are creating logo that no Oyinbo will approve. First of all, never use Photoshop for logo creation (for the sake of argument), it won't be in vector and that's a lot of kasala.

I will be quoting each logo to point out corrections.

Here are general things you should know:

1. Always use Adobe Illustrator to create logo (Sothink no bad, but never Photoshop).

2. Always save you logo output as PNG nothing less than 300 dpi, unless stated otherwise by your client.

3. Always create logo without background, unless stated otherwise by your client.

4. Source files should be .AI, .SVG, .EPS, .PDF etc.

5. If your client wants .PSD simply export from Adobe Illustrator to .PSD.

6. Photoshop is for only mock up creation (my opinion, though).

7. Logo creation is different from drawing. Top world logos are just text or minimalist type. Google, PayPal, Payoneer, HP, Apple, Tecno, Supersport etc. Na simple logo better pass. My bro did a logo for $150 on Fiverr, it's text logo.

More explanation if you have questions.

I'm a very busy person and this is my longest post on Nairaland.
noted and saved sharply. Jah bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2017
I guess color dey hard me

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by teeezy00: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Please I want to create a gig, what style should I choose 3d or versatile or vintage etc and what format should I put Png,jpg,psd, svg etc
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Phorlorunso:

Thanks for your critique..I wanted the pros in the house to point my mistakes and wasn't trying to impress anyone. However, those logos were just samples I made after watching video tutorials on YouTube like I stated. I don't understand what you mean by "cheap and common" templates.. All those logos I put there were made from scratch using pencil tool and other tools so please don't be too categorical when you certainly don't know.. I don't even know what logos templates are so that came as a surprise.. All the other points are well noted and I will certainly amends.. Thank you

bro keep it up, i strongly believe that your logo make sense, customer will order this logo,i swear -those real estate dealers without even knowing whether it cheap or not- it look good .bestspoke taught us simple logo design and using creative mind not complicated one. i wish to be like you oo i go open fiverr acct in 2 weeks without wasting time.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Phorlorunso:

Thanks for your critique..I wanted the pros in the house to point my mistakes and wasn't trying to impress anyone. However, those logos were just samples I made after watching video tutorials on YouTube like I stated. I don't understand what you mean by "cheap and common" templates.. All those logos I put there were made from scratch using pencil tool and other tools so please don't be too categorical when you certainly don't know.. I don't even know what logos templates are so that came as a surprise.. All the other points are well noted and I will certainly amends.. Thank you

My post is simply. I don't want Fiverr buyers to ridicule you. They will call it templates. Rule of business is 'satisfy your customers not yourself'.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

bro keep it up, i strongly believe that your logo make sense, customer will order this logo,i swear -those real estate dealers without even knowing whether it cheap or not- it look good .bestspoke taught us simple logo design and using creative mind not complicated one. i wish to be like you oo i go open fiverr acct in 2 weeks without wasting time.

You never get my point. To get my point clearly try image search of the logo and tell me if the customer won't call it template. I'm not trying to put anyone down here there are lot of logo I feel like stealing here sef grin
The main point is let's reason like Oyinbo wey go buy ham.

CC: Phorlorunso
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by abeynoni: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2017
$80 PayPal for sale. 410/$
Swift PayPal to PayPal Transaction.

0.8.0.7.9.3.7.8.4.6.7 Whatsapp.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Shaii, I dey miss oooo.... . Make una help me check this logo...

Bespoke
Femsmart
Lastbender

And others

I want critiques

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
surestsam:

And others

I want critiques

One of the best logo ever.

This is what I'm trying to explain. No one will call this a 'template'.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
abeynoni:
$80 PayPal for sale. 410/$
Swift PayPal to PayPal Transaction.

0.8.0.7.9.3.7.8.4.6.7 Whatsapp.
You go sell ham for 350 grin?
Oya contact your younger brother.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Phorlorunso: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Phorlorunso: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Femsmart:

My post is simply. I don't want Fiverr buyers to ridicule you. They will call it templates. Rule of business is 'satisfy your customers not yourself'.
Baba honestly I appreciate your critique and the advise and the points you raised am already working on them..I've completed well over 50 orders on fiverr with 4.9 rating in graphics niche so trust me I know how these things works..I stated clearly those were just samples I made from watching YouTube video tutorials..Thanks for your opinions.. You are well appreciated
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by teeezy00: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Femsmart:

Hello sir, I just opened a fiverr account, please can you help m in setting up the account to look eye catching
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Phorlorunso:

Baba honestly I appreciate your critique and the advise and the points you raised am already working on them..I've completed well over 50 orders on fiverr with 4.9 rating in graphics niche so trust me I know how these things works..I stated clearly those were just samples I made from watching YouTube video tutorials..Thanks for your opinions.. You are well appreciated

Good to hear you are making $s on Fiverr. More blessings to you bro.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Femsmart:

Thanks bro grin

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Phorlorunso:
Help me critique guys

I'll Gladly tell you that this is not a bad start.....There are Good fonts out there corporate ones....

Please download Open Sans
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
surestsam:

Bespoke
Femsmart
Lastbender

And others

I want critiques

Good stuff...

To the class
You see I created this thread , because I think Sothink is much faster to learn and you can finish up your work with illustrator with any quality you so desire.I've done lots of stuffs with Sothink which I intend to reveal when time permits. Thank God the class is exanding into other graphics tool like photoshop for mock ups and illustrator for puttiing finishing touches.We can also search the net for illustrator tutorials and see if we can start learnng the tools as well. But there are stuffs I still want people to know , like banners and stationary with sothink, I even made a landing pages and ebook covers with sothink. I hope to make the tutorials one day

The developers of Sothink actually took ques from illustrator ,they simplified the tools to the bearest minimum. So when you get to illustrator you might still be able to do one or two things,and with quick tutorials you can start using illustrator in no time.So with time you get to use less of Sothink and more of illustrator.

Please state the app used when presenting your designs here ...especially those using other logo tools
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by terrymason(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
my brother Femsmart abeg check this one make you highlight the fucckups....

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
terrymason:
my brother Femsmart abeg check this one make you highlight the fucckups....

I trust my oga na...hope you ready to take his bullets
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by terrymason(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
bestspoke:

I trust my oga na...hope you ready to take his bullets
daddy fear dey catch me, abeg warn that your first son.... boss how you see the level?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by danose99(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sothink
Bestspoke
Femsmart
Please remarks bosses

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
surestsam:

Bespoke
Femsmart
Lastbender

And others

I want critiques
Even as a novice(me), when i saw this your logo, i loved it. It looked really pro. but something is lacking your "valent branding" font, e get as e be. NICE ONE BRO!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Still learning from you all.
Sothink only

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
tried AI this time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
dand9206:
Even as a novice(me), when i saw this your logo, i loved it. It looked really pro. but something is lacking your "valent branding" font, e get as e be. NICE ONE BRO!

Thanks bro, Can u give exact problem with it, so i can work on it. Or do i need to change the font?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
nell4:
tried AI this time

Creativity

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
surestsam:

Thanks bro, Can u give exact problem with it, so i can work on it. Or do i need to change the font?
its noting much. just a good proffesional font would do the trick. note: your logo is dope.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
nell4:
tried AI this time
Nice one bro. AI quality good pass sothink o. Any work on sothink has to be finished on AI for better quality. hmmn

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Phorlorunso: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
bestspoke:

I'll Gladly tell you that this is not a bad start.....There are Good fonts out there corporate ones....

Please download Open Sans
Thanks baba..well noted I downloaded all the fonts you recommended actually..not just used to their names yet but will catch up. I'm having issues with the pencil tool in sothink if you av tips on that
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Phorlorunso: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
Femsmart:

Good to hear you are making $s on Fiverr. More blessings to you bro.
Thanks brother
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
nell4:
tried AI this time

Fire!!!

keep it burning please

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
dand9206:
its noting much. just a good proffesional font would do the trick. note: your logo is dope.

Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (86) (Reply)

How to make money with pictures... / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.