Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149048 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by lgboks(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
finally caught up with the class thank God..... Might be missing attendance bcs of classes and studies, but promise to follow the classes judiciously grin
Thanks @bestspoke
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by solomonjesus: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Following well
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by terrymason(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Prof bestspoke! as you mention me for the software download my Body just sweet me!!! imagine me when dey sidon 4 back of class Prof still know my name, chai... thanks man! I really appreciate your kind gesture so far.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by infohenry(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Good job bro, Keep it up.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by kingofcasting(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2017
downloaded the software. but i think a video tutorial will still be necessary. smiley
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by kingofcasting(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
no lecture today?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Edmomd(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mr. Lecturer, we are waiting for you!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by SayDeeJay: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please, what is the best (or recommended) version of Adobe Illustrator?
Thank you
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fedric(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
am following you like were fly dey follow shit. following with keen interest.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dual Core - CS3

iCore3 - CS4-5

iCore5/7 -.CS6 -.CC

Depends on your hard disk,RAM & graphics card. Make sure you get Design Premium Suite or Master Collection.

SayDeeJay:
Please, what is the best (or recommended) version of Adobe Illustrator?
Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nkhay(f): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
God bless you plenty @bestspoke
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
DerrickM:
Dual Core - CS3

iCore3 - CS4-5

iCore5/7 -.CS6 -.CC

Depends on your hard disk,RAM & graphics card. Make sure you get Design Premium Suite or Master Collection.

he can use cs6 and cc on icore3... Thats what i use... Tho my system is 6gig ram

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
kingofcasting:
no lecture today?

I lost all my recordings to the recording software...wasted time and efforts ...Got orders to deliver and the tight schedule is not helping...

I downloaded the Camtasia Studio which ended up misbehaving.SEE ERRORS BELOW

I don tire angry angry..if the class can suggest other alternatives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bekas(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Installl Microsoft .NET framework from here.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130

Its very essential and you'll also need it in the future

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bekas:
Installl Microsoft .NET framework from here.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48130

Its very essential and you'll also need it in the future
ok thanks...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
As a single app yes but i stated to get the collections i mentioned to have the all apps which is heavier on the pc. So is it the single app you use or the collection suite?!!You didn't state,thanks...

surestsam:
he can use cs6 and cc on icore3... Thats what i use... Tho my system is 6gig ram
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
i need to read this from the beginning again-

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
DerrickM:
As a single app yes but i stated to get the collections i mentioned to have the all apps which is heavier on the pc. So is it the single app you use or the collection suite?!!You didn't state,thanks...

Okkk..... I dont have the collection tho.... Single installation.... But from what i have, I could still install the collection cos I presently have Photoshop cs6/cs5, Dreamweaver cc/cs6, Illustrator cs6, aftereffect cs6, indesign cs6... And they all work fine.... I think with icore 3 and high ram, he can run the collection
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by itiswellandwell: 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
weldone boss!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by GodwinJchinos(m): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Oya Criticize! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2017
GodwinJchinos:
Oya Criticize! grin grin
Mind blowing designs

but for your choice of fonts...

i can see default templates at use too...be unique

I could go on..but criticism is a demoraliser so I'd say keep practising and follow my video tutorials.

welldone bro.

5 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by randomShek: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2017
My recent deliveries that got me 5 stars. I have zero experience in graphics o

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2017
randomShek:
My recent deliveries that got me 5 stars. I have zero experience in graphics o
great ..which software?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Not about thinking it should work from experience,bro,i used Master Collection CS5 because my pc is 6GB RAM iCore3 with a 1.5GB Graphics card upgraded to CS6 then had issues so bad i now have to format my pc because the registry isn't accepting both again.
Stop mixing them up on your pc stick a version for real. That messes with the registry. If you want to upgrade uninstall the previous versions.

surestsam:

Okkk..... I dont have the collection tho.... Single installation.... But from what i have, I could still install the collection cos I presently have Photoshop cs6/cs5, Dreamweaver cc/cs6, Illustrator cs6, aftereffect cs6, indesign cs6... And they all work fine.... I think with icore 3 and high ram, he can run the collection
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2017
hi op well done, God bless for the work u re doing here.
I kind of ve difficulty in running the software. after downloading, it said something like buy or use evaluation, clicked on use evaluation, the link opened, then I clicked on the logo maker pro to run it. and is saying something like "don't know the source of publisher and The program can't start because lame_enc.dll
is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling
the program to fix this problem."

Abeg help and correct me, don't know what am doing wrong abi I should reinstall it.
thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dwizy(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks BestSpoke.

Just playing around.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
dwizy:
Thanks BestSpoke.

Just playing around.

Good....good...the second one is getting congested...the first shape is enough ...improve your fonts

Abeg download the fonts I listed na.... undecided undecided
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by randomShek: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2017
bestspoke:
great ..which software?
Jeta Logo Designer

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2017
randomShek:
Jeta Logo Designer

Try start using Sothink for more professional look

Also read the tips in my tutorials.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

How to make money with pictures... / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.