Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu (11508 Views)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! / Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by adonis89(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
macluvph1:
No matter what on earth you post, even if you want let it be that NNAMDI KANU is dinning with satan itself or is the new Hitler. Me and my household love him and are ready to die for what he believe in when the time comes.

It should stick to your brain that what he(Nnamdi Kanu) believes in is what 85 percent(south south/east)believes in too.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
tell dem more. De don't know. I love Nnamdi kanu die. Very sensible and learned

4 Likes

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
Igbos have never been this United.

Please answer my questions if you really want us to leave Kanu.

Convince us to.

u asked so many. Let me pick this one. What do I gain from one Nigeria.
I gain freedom. Kanu own Biafra is sending Igbo's to kill. Telling Igbo's to leave Lagos. But one Nigeria is telling u to stay anywhere u want.

2. With 117 billion Jonathan couldn't construct the 2nd Niger Bride.
But with 14b Buhari did.

Answer mine what have u gained from ur Ipob
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Kondomatic(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

u asked so many. Let me pick this one. What do I gain from one Nigeria.
I gain freedom. Kanu own Biafra is sending Igbo's to kill. Telling Igbo's to leave Lagos. But one Nigeria is telling u to stay anywhere u want.

2. With 117 billion Jonathan couldn't construct the 2nd Niger Bride.
But with 14b Buhari did.

Answer mine what have u gained from ur Ipob
How many have they killed? How many have fled lagos?

How do you define freedom? How can you say there's freedom when you have to choose between voting for a particular candidate or getting thrown into the lagoon?

Assuming we are to send you to the man who's wife was recently sacrificed up north for the unity of this country to convince hin that one Nigeria is better, where will you start?

Jonathan was a Nigerian president, Buhari was and still is a Nigerian president so what exactly are you talking about?

Drop whatever you have against agitators of biafra and think bro.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by victorvezx(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
macluvph1:
No matter what on earth you post, even if you want let it be that NNAMDI KANU is dinning with satan itself or is the new Hitler. Me and my household love him and are ready to die for what he believe in when the time comes.

It should stick to your brain that what he(Nnamdi Kanu) believes in is what 85 percent(south south/east)believes in too.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
Lol, where did u carry out ur statistics bro? Because Ipob is popular on social media u think the majority of people are supporting a rogue individual like Nnamdi Kanu. What an insult to the people especially from the South South. South south will never follow rogues with massive delusion of some Biafra state that will never exist

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
How many have they killed? How many have fled lagos?

How do you define freedom? How can you say there's freedom when you have to choose between voting for a particular candidate or getting thrown into the lagoon?

Assuming we are to send you to the man who's wife was recently sacrificed up north for the unity of this country to convince hin that one Nigeria is better, where will you start?

Jonathan was a Nigerian president, Buhari was and still is a Nigerian president so what exactly are you talking about?

Drop whatever you have against agitators of biafra and think bro.

They killed an hausa man on the 16th of november 2015

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Kondomatic(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

They killed an hausa man on the 16th of november 2015
Can you provide evidence to prove that the hausa man was killed by Kanu's people and not a victim of jungle justice for something he did?

Stop skipping questions.

Answer the rest.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
Can you provide evidence to prove that the hausa man was killed by Kanu's people and not a victim of jungle justice for something he did?

Stop skipping questions.

Answer the rest.

I didn't skip the question. Or do u know what is skip @all. I answered but I didn't provide u evidence right. Ask for it.

Play this audio... Nnamdi bragging that his boys buried some Nigerian soldiers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Kondomatic(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

I didn't skip the question. Or do u know what is skip @all. I answered but I didn't provide u evidence right. Ask for it.

Play this audio... Nnamdi bragging that his boys buried some Nigerian soldiers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8
Are we talking about an hausa man or some Nigeria soldiers?

That's no evidence bro.

Here are the questions you skipped.

How many have fled lagos?

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by macluvph1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, where did u carry out ur statistics bro? Because Ipob is popular on social media u think the majority of people are supporting a rogue individual like Nnamdi Kanu. What an insult to the people especially from the South South. South south will never follow rogues with massive delusion of some Biafra state that will never exist

That's your opinion and am sorry to say that am also a south southerner sensitizing people so well even my employees get things easily from me once they mention Nnamdi Kanu.

I love Nnamdi Kanu just because he made know what british and hausa/fulani with you there slaves hide from us.

I always tell my people that its only an honest man from ibo land will redeem the better south(SS/SE)and not my people from the riverine,and its definitely happening now.

Remember slow and steady wins the race,and never touch a lion whether dead or alive.

My adage are meant for elderly ones.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by victorvezx(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
macluvph1:

That's your opinion and am sorry to say that am also a south southerner sensitizing people so well even my employees get things easily from me once they mention Nnamdi Kanu.

I love Nnamdi Kanu just because he made know what british and hausa/fulani with you there slaves hide from us.

I always tell my people that its only an honest man from ibo land will redeem the better south(SS/SE)and not my people from the riverine,and its definitely happening now.

Remember slow and steady wins the race,and never touch a lion whether dead or alive.

My adage are meant for elderly ones.
Good luck brainwashing people in the name of sensitizing, all I will tell u is that there is nothing u or Kanu can do to break this country. Ur forefathers tried it and got the consequences, this new generation with get their too

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
Are we talking about an hausa man or some Nigeria soldiers?

That's no evidence bro.

Here are the questions you skipped.

How many have fled lagos?

Even if no evidence of killing hausas. But evidence of killing the zoo police... That was the 26th decembver 2015. It was posted on their fb. I no longer have the link. I posted the link on nairaland with the other account but cant get the post where I posted it... That account Biafra expose.

They were uing it to brag. when I posted that link u guys defense was it was only one person Ipob killed and that Ipob killed him because army shot first.

I have deactivated that account but Kanu saying his boys has killed and buried is enough evidence

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Kondomatic(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

Even if no evidence of killing hausas. But evidence of killing the zoo police... That was the 26th decembver 2015. It was posted on their fb. I no longer have the link. I posted the link on nairaland with the other account but cant get the post where I posted it... That account Biafra expose.

They were uing it to brag. when I posted that link u guys defense was it was only one person Ipob killed and that Ipob killed him because army shot first.

I have deactivated that account but Kanu saying his boys has killed and buried is enough evidence
Do you realise that there are numerous verified evidence of Nigeria police killing unarmed protesters?

Are you also aware that their overwhelming evidence of Nigeria army killing unarmed protesters?

These evidences have been verified by AI and you cannot even provide verified evidence against biafra.

Brother, since you are sure that Kanu is fraud and are determined to nail him with your numerous expositions, why haven't you called the police, dss or army to tell them that you have all the evidence they need and that you're willing testify against him in court?
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
PMB should be hanged for all the noise about this miserable entity, why hasn't he hanged this miscreant by his balls by now and let's see his brainwashed followers do their worst?

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
PMB should be hanged for all the noise about this miserable entity, why hasn't he hanged this miscreant by his balls by now and let's see his brainwashed followers do their worst?

Hiding behind a monitor to spew ur trash, y not go out unto the street and say that to IPOB brave hearts that are brave enough to stand up and face the gun for for they believe.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
Do you realise that there are numerous verified evidence of Nigeria police killing unarmed protesters?

Are you also aware that their overwhelming evidence of Nigeria army killing unarmed protesters?

These evidences have been verified by AI and you cannot even provide verified evidence against biafra.

Brother, since you are sure that Kanu is fraud and are determined to nail him with your numerous expositions, why haven't you called the police, dss or army to tell them that you have all the evidence they need and that you're willing testify against him in court?
You tell us why the British government hasn't deemed it fit to call our high commissioner in London to explain to them why their citizen is held up in Nigeria? They know he's a nuisance and hate monger and must be shut up for good. His hate speech is all over the net and nobody wants a Nazi styled Hitler any soon.

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
You tell us why the British government hasn't deemed it fit to call our high commissioner in London to explain to them why their citizen is held up in Nigeria? They know he's a nuisance and hate monger and must be shut up for good. His hate speech is all over the net and nobody wants a Nazi styled Hitler any soon.

Na so! grin

There is a saying that empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

Hiding behind a monitor to spew ur trash, y not go out unto the street and say that to IPOB brave hearts that are brave enough to stand up and face the gun for for they believe.

I stay in Onitsha and have said it to miscreants like you to their faces that Nnamdi Kanu is a scam, you go into the street in onitsha and form superman for Biafra and let's see if our security forces won't use you for target practice

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Kondomatic(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
http://naija247news.com/2016/04/03/uk-insists-that-buhari-must-respect-nnamdi-kanu-as-a-british-citizen/
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
I stay in Onitsha and have said it to miscreants like you to their faces that Nnamdi Kanu is a scam, you go into the street in onitsha and from superman for Biafra and let's see if our forces won't use you for target practice

I can meet u at Upper Iweka in an hour, so u can say it to my face and it will be confirmed.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
http://naija247news.com/2016/04/03/uk-insists-that-buhari-must-respect-nnamdi-kanu-as-a-british-citizen/
Why haven't they summoned our high commissioner or at worst break diplomatic ties with Nigeria? Remember their hate filled citizen has been in a Nigerian jail since Oct 2015

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Kondomatic(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Why haven't they summoned our high commissioner or at worst break diplomatic ties with Nigeria? Remember their hate filled citizen has been in a Nigerian jail since Oct 2015
Nigeria is a sovereign state and Kanu is a Nigeria citizen.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

I can meet u at Upper Iweka in an hour, so u can say it to my face and it will be confirmed.
Let's make it Nkpor roundabout by 7pm if na your Papa born you

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nigeria is a sovereign state and Kanu is a Nigeria citizen.
Tell that to the Brits and not me, he's a British citizen too
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Let's make it Nkpor roundabout by 7pm if na your Papa born you

I will post pictures on nairaland by 7pm, make sure u show. if u like carry police and army, just turn up first.
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

Na so! grin

There is a saying that empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
So much noise, let them organise ordinary jailbreak for Kanu, they can't fit, always making noise over cyberspace
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

I will post pictures on nairaland by 7pm, make sure u show. if u like carry police and army, just turn up first.
Waiting then, your brainwashed brain go reset today

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
So much noise, let them organise ordinary jailbreak for Kanu, they can't fit, always making noise over cyberspace

If u no show up this evening, u are the greatest noise maker. turn up first!
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Waiting then, your brainwashed brain go reset today

u stil dey nairaland dey rant? u never commot for house?
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

If u no show up this evening, u are the greatest noise maker. turn up first!
PM me your contact so we can start there, you should know nkpor roundabout is big and always busy, PM me your number

1 Like

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
PM me your contact so we can start there, you should know nkpor roundabout is big and always busy, PM me your number

See police informant! coward!

u want to testify against me, like u sell out were planing to do against Nnamdi Kanu? Judas!
Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
hammerF:

See police informant! coward!

u want to testify against me, like u sell out were planing to do against Nnamdi Kanu? Judas!
Fear fear, i thought you are formidable and don't fear. Do i go wandering about Nkpor roundabout? Do we meet at Pax pharmacy, or where exactly?

You are nothing, even your god Kanu no reach, so testifying trash amounts to waste of space and time

2 Likes

Re: No poor man will enter Biafra land by Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Fear fear, i thought you are formidable and don't fear. Do i go wandering about Nkpor roundabout? Do we meet at Pax pharmacy, or where exactly?

You are nothing, even your god Kanu no reach, so testifying trash amounts to waste of space and time

Drop ur number, i will call u and control u to site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will No Longer Condone Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians, Says Lawan / The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun / Economic Hardship: Begin Importation Of Food - TUC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.