Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord (23850 Views)

Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / 31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by bigerboy200: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Wuuworld:

Wetin be NIGERIA?

IS DT ONE A COUNTRY?
A zoo..right?
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
sad

To others, life doesn't matter..
honeypie, happy weekend
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by lovemko(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
Indian and a muslim. his landlords name is Liaquat ALI .

wherever muslim there violence. dont mess with them.

Abah bros, Ali doesbt make d man a muslin na... Indians got such names a bunch, its just like thinking every Hausa is a Muslim wen in fact we av plenty Christians in Kaduna.

In this other news...
Got a bet shop for sale, check this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3568759/betshop-accessories-equipments-sale

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Life4Varnity: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2017
I dislike male India's but love there femaile
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2017
MykOnyxo:

honeypie, happy weekend

grin

Happy weekend babe... kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Charly68: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2017
A foreigner fighting his landlord in another man's land...now he died who is to be blamed ? Madarikan abi? (Touch not)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by psalmsjob: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Nowhere like home!

At least I have never read or hear where in Nigeria a landlord beats former tenant to death because of about 150,000 naira rent owed even if the landlord is called Ali and the tenant a IPOB.
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by ceejay80s(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
Indian and a muslim. his landlords name is Liaquat ALI .

wherever muslim there violence. dont mess with them.

True talk
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by opedaydydx9(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Rents are ment to be paid tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by leisuretym: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2017
if it was a hausa man that killed an Igbo man in Kano, Igbo will attack the later in Aba, and vice versa but when Indians killed , na to sitdown look!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by willbayo(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Fucking Indians
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by ettybaba(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ibos don't renew rents once they move in.
Rip.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by bigtt76(f): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Look how handsome and yet not fluent in English? Why and how did he even travel out sef angry

bbbabes:

36-year-old Nigerian man, Igwe Francis died under mysterious circumstances, moments after he got into a scuffle with his former landlord, in southwest Delhi’s Uttam Nagar, on January 6th, 2017. Francis reportedly got into an argument with his former landlord, Liaquat Ali, who claimed he owed him Rs 30,000 in rent.

According to the Police, since Francis was not fluent in English, Ali wrote the figure “30,000” on a signboard at the spot.

The two then got into a scuffle, following which Francis tried to run away. But after running 200 metres, he collapsed on the road, police said, citing eyewitnesses. He was rushed to a hospital nearby, but it didn’t have life-saving equipment. Francis was then taken to Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, where he was declared brought dead. DCP (southwest) Surender Kumar said initial investigation revealed Francis had bruises on his body.
"As per the initial report doctors gave us, he had an injury on the back of his head. We are yet to establish if he hurt himself or if he was beaten up. We have questioned at least 25 people, but none of them said he was beaten up. We are conducting a thorough investigation," said the DCP.
He said the Ministry of External Affairs has been informed about the incident. Ali is being questioned and investigation will be complete within 30 days, Kumar said. Police sources said a case was filed after the medical report revealed a head injury.

On January 8, Ali was booked under IPC Section 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder).

The case was filed on the basis of a complaint by the victim’s brother, whom he called minutes before he collapsed.

According to the FIR, Francis said over the phone that he was "being attacked". The brother, who did not wish to be named, said,
"I received a call from him that his previous landlord was harassing him. He called me again saying he was being attacked and needed my help. A few minutes later, when I arrived, I found him lying unconscious on the road."
He alleged that Francis was dragged inside a garage and beaten up by three people.
"He managed to escape but collapsed on the road," he said.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-L66gMD9nWgk/WHmPzK4rxbI/AAAAAAALZSs/WJJoA0a2jgk4XOq03l9JCSVgQMyrQ1uVACLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-died-in-india-after.html

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by billyG(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
i know it will b dem,i just know!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
amuijiji:
It's high time Nigerians start paying back an eye for an eye..

Afterall, all these countries ve their citizens here..

Violence is a disease. You don't cure a disease by spreading it to other people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by ominiriches2016(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Scuffle;A rough disorderly fight between Francis Igwe and the Indian Man could lead to severe bruise that may result to internal injuries. Indians are not friendly people in the whole world. Be careful with them.
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by optimusprime2(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
This story doesn't quite add up, "Francis was not fluent in English ke"
Or the landlord wasn't
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
amuijiji:
It's high time Nigerians start paying back an eye for an eye..

Afterall, all these countries ve their citizens here..

Your re dull!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
CXLVII:

CXLVII father is dull!
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Since he has bruises. I want to believe they beat him. Hope they came up with justice.
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=amuijiji post=52798743][/quote]

Accept that you dull. Your comment alone tells it all. It will be difficult for you to go far n life with this dullness.
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
CXLVII:

Accepts that my father is dull. Your comment is prophetic. It will be difficult for him to achieve anything in life again.
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=amuijiji post=52802203][/quote]

Small boy
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
CXLVII:

Small boy impregnated my mother to give birth to the legendary CXLVII
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
slinkman:
Why would any sane Nigerian leave Nigeria for India? India of all places
that's because every country on mother earth is better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=amuijiji post=52802304][/quote]

Dunce!
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
CXLVII:

CXLVII Father Dunce!
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=amuijiji post=52806861][/quote]

Baby Carrot
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
CXLVII:

Baby Carrot is what my mum uses father the death of dad
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by CXLVII: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=amuijiji post=52807994][/quote]

Retard
Re: Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord by amuijiji: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
CXLVII:

Retard gave birth to me

Wow!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Border Closure: Customs Seizes 1,072 Vehicles, 19,000 Bags Of Foreign Rice / EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) / We Stole The Ransom From Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele - Dismissed Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.