Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,404 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion (682 Views)

Kindly Review This Website Please / Kindly Review My Site For Improved Performance / Webmasters, Please Kindly Review My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by davinchecodes(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Hi
i would like someone/anyone to help me review my blog.

https://www.techcorb.com

make suggestion on how i can make any improvement
thanks.
Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2017
davinchecodes

Add something to the header in other to grab a visitors attention to know where he/she is.

The blog template is manageable.
Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by davinchecodes(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2017
lady2lady:

Add something to the header in other to grab a visitors attention to know where he/she is.

The blog template is manageable.
Hi
Please did you test it on pc or mobile?

What browser did you use?

Thanks
Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2017
davinchecodes:
Hi Please did you test it on pc or mobile?
What browser did you use?
Thanks
opera n uc
Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by techrom(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Need to work more on your header the place is so pure and not attractive.
Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by davinchecodes(m): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2017
lady2lady:
opera n uc
I guess you would see the lite version of the site.
Thanks
Please do you have any other suggestion.
Thanks
Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2017
davinchecodes:

I guess you would see the lite version of the site.
Thanks
Please do you have any other suggestion.
Thanks
Lite Version? Is there any header in your blog? Like a design/ picture to grab attention?
That's what I meant

1 Like

Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by davinchecodes(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2017
techrom:
Need to work more on your header the place is so pure and not attractive.

Thanks bro
Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by davinchecodes(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2017
lady2lady:
Lite Version? Is there any header in your blog? Like a design/ picture to grab attention?
That's what I meant
Thanks I updated it. Check again sis.
Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by Victorez007: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Check this website
www.victorezblog.com.ng
Re: Kindly Review My Blog Website And Make Suggestion by Eddodoh(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pleas, I need review of my blog too.

www.eddykenworld.blogdspot.com

Covers Inspiration, Relationship, Fashion and Others

(1) (Reply)

Approved Adsense Account For Sell. 15k / I Need A Blog Designer / Newly Approved US Adsense For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.