Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] (63475 Views)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Ebony Reigns Was Killed By Her Father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng - Occult Member / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by StoneColdBiceps(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Hoes every where undecided

Don't put your trust all in any lady, sh*t can happen anytime

Women matter is like bet9ja, no game is sure untill your ticket green . Gym Class Bouncers January 14, 2017
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by StoneColdBiceps(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:
It's high time some guys needs to realize that nothing satisfy some ladies even DICK...She go still run go meet another man... Hóes ain't loyal, Hóes will always be Hóes undecided

And to the ladies out there... For how long will y'all continue to keep multiple boyfriends?? undecided

Women matter is like bet9ja, no game is sure untill your ticket green . Gym Class Bouncers January 14, 2017
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:
It's high time some guys needs to realize that nothing satisfy some ladies even DICK...She go still run go meet another man... Hóes ain't loyal, Hóes will always be Hóes undecided

And to the ladies out there... For how long will y'all continue to keep multiple boyfriends?? undecided
Shut the Bleep up dude. Are guys innocent themselves?
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Elxandre(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
slap1:
Obviously she sabi cook achi and her **** sweet pass shito. grin
I think it's written Wakye. smiley
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Tosinville(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bad guy toba dey learn for where real bad guys dey, money alone doesn't make u a bad guy... Runtown tripple twale cos u sharp.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by slap1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elxandre:

I think it's written Wakye. smiley

I think I've modified it.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by UIA04(f): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
olaolulazio:
Is runtown igbo?

IGBO demon
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ontarget:

Shut the Bleep up dude. Are guys innocent themselves?

cheesy grin

Lol, I don't dignify transgenders with a reply... You're even ashamed to attach your gender to your moniker cheesy
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

cheesy grin

Lol, funny but true... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Mayflowa(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
BossLadyF:
Some babes sha? OK he proposed to her with a #6million ring and rented a whole cinema. Sometimes your money doesn't matter. Maybe runtown does it more than him

how would she know about runtown's capability if she didn't compromise from the outset?
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by PrinzCarter(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
>: grin grin grin

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
jmoore:
With stories of boreholes everywhere, if I don't find a decent virgin to marry then I will enter the covent. grin grin
I understand you mean convent.
I think you should be preparing for it.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, I don't dignify transgenders with a reply... You're even ashamed to attach your gender to your moniker cheesy
Kid
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by frank202012: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin u will make a good lecturer

majorbravo:

Cos runs baes are the masters of the chase game. They can make any man feel like he's the best thing that has ever happened to them, but can never ever be loyal.

Reality check: She's ready to do anything to win your heart because the love aint real, its business for them and they are pretty good at it. And she would have no reservations about moving on to the next big fish when she gets the chance. Ever asked how the celebrities friends end up sleeping with her? It's cos she is expanding the ministry, she just needs you to get into the circle.

grin
majorbravo:

Cos runs baes are the masters of the chase game. They can make any man feel like he's the best thing that has ever happened to them, but can never ever be loyal.

Reality check: She's ready to do anything to win your heart because the love aint real, its business for them and they are pretty good at it. And she would have no reservations about moving on to the next big fish when she gets the chance. Ever asked how the celebrities friends end up sleeping with her? It's cos she is expanding the ministry, she just needs you to get into the circle.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ontarget:
Kid
cheesy grin

Oh, I guess that should be you... cheesy
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by graciella(f): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tell me the guy Toba has never slept with any woman in his life!
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by kirkoson: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Don't save her, she don't want to be saved -J cole.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by mack111(m): 2:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Divay22:
Fine the babe messed up What about Runtown
One can't say who initiated the affair between them. Although both parties are guilty as fvck. It's a case of bad vs worse. It's easier to throw stones at the lady, cos the promoter guy has spent a fortune on her already which she accepted.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by mack111(m): 2:41am On Jan 16, 2017
graciella:
Tell me the guy Toba has never slept with any woman in his life!
even if he has, that doesn't mean he should embrace her with a big hearty smile or should anyone who criticizes her act follow suit. Sometimes when we guys decides to settle with a babe, we stop the games and just focus, and I feel that's exactly what toba did.

Mind you, if the reverse be the case, no one will applaud toba. He'd be called ugly names for spending a fortune on engagement today and the next day sleeping with runtown's gf.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by eyoniggar(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Funny thing is, check is IG page, he is promoting runtown for his next show in London, this is gibberish NEWS peeps.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by graciella(f): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
mack111:
even if he has, that doesn't mean he should embrace her with a big hearty smile or should anyone who criticizes her act follow suit. Sometimes when we guys decides to settle with a babe, we stop the games and just focus, and I feel that's exactly what toba did.

Mind you, if the reverse be the case, no one will applaud toba. He'd be called ugly names for spending a fortune on engagement today and the next day sleeping with runtown's gf.

So its 50/50
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
to be candid, I blame it on buhari
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Willress:

Damn Uchicha Itachi you are bad like that

My genjitsu is supreme
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
torqque7:

Words from a very wise man..more money to your account bro,hmm guys always get carried away easily,I almost got carried away too but I had to remind myself that you can't turn a hoe to a wife..once a hoe always a hoe..a leopard can never change its spots.

Word
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
MrIcredible:

Little sense
So what's special about making someone a wife?

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by endeedike(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
pure wisdom...

Uchihaitaci:
Why do men always forget the 11th commandment ?

"Thou cannot make a ho a house wife"

The thing is alot of men don't get that no matter how you clean up that ho, dress her up in Gucci or Salvatore ... Once you turn your back she is back creeping g with those gutter dudes she feels so at home with.

They are just wired that way, now I ain't saying hoes are bad..Nope I love me some hOES once inna while but...

The Shame is on you as a dude who thinks you are Jesus and can lay your hands on her and make her change her life.

Damn even the disciples had to keep their eye on Mary after she was forgiven by Lord Jesus to make sure she didn't go back to the alleys of Jerusalem to hustle .

My point is, you can clean up a ho, buy her a diamond ring, give her your left kidney even... But never I repeat never ever ever try to wife her.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:16am On Feb 21, 2017
The guy that goes by the name "badguy" isn't so bad afterall grin
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by donephi(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
lyntiffany:
abegi nah you dash am the ikwerre? Runtown is Igbo, from Udi L.G in Enugu state.
where have you been
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by lyntiffany(f): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
donephi:
where have you been
have been around, how are you doing boo? Missed you plenty.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by donephi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
lyntiffany:
have been around, how are you doing boo? Missed you plenty.
and u never looked for me. Hope you are good
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by lyntiffany(f): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2017
donephi:
and u never looked for me. Hope you are good
not really dear, lost my phone and my contacts went with it.
Yea girl is good all the time.
How's life with you?
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by sleeknick: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2017
lyntiffany:
not really dear, lost my phone and my contacts went with it.
Yea girl is good all the time.
How's life with you?

Hii longest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song / Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / "Wizkid Stew Flavour" Now On Sale, Wizkid Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.